McCartney, Starr sing Beatles classic...

McCartney, Starr sing Beatles classics to mark U.S...

There are 2 comments on the WMGI-FM Terre Haute story from Jan 28, 2014, titled McCartney, Starr sing Beatles classics to mark U.S.... In it, WMGI-FM Terre Haute reports that:

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr led a star-studded rendition of the classic Beatles song Hey Jude in Los Angeles on Monday night as they commemorated 50 years since the record-breaking British band first appeared on U.S. television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMGI-FM Terre Haute.

Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Julian Lennon was not there. That tells me alot. Julian was forced to keep a secret for years and he knows that Paul and Ono did wrong! He is in the middle. He obviously has had arguments recently with them and that is why he did not attend.

There is no way Julian would not have been to a very importan specal such as that. I told people on this website years ago that there is a lovechild American daughter and that she will be revealed. Something Paul and Ono are afraid of because they hid John Lennon's wishes and threw it in the trash.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Jane wrote:
I told people on this website years ago that there is a lovechild American daughter and that she will be revealed.
Yep, nobody cared then, and nobody cares now.

Either put up, or STFU!

Stupid cow,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people hate Asparagus ? (Jan '10) 4 hr MrDinosaurGuy 24
News Paul McCarthy: Going Vegan Is The Best Way To G... Nov 7 Ken Fasano 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Oct 30 RICK 12,903
News Beatles statues are tons of fun except for one ... Oct 22 Break Farts 5
new george martin interview he apologizes to p... (Feb '08) Sep '17 macca 20
Samples Aug '17 djhope 1
News Radio Faces Big Test In Pennsylvania That Will ... Aug '17 Hair Nation 2
More from around the web