Harper breaks into song after announc...

Harper breaks into song after announcing first official trip to Israel

There are 18 comments on the Canada.com story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Harper breaks into song after announcing first official trip to Israel. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper basked in the glow of support from members of Canada's Jewish community on Sunday, announcing a first-ever trip to Israel next year and then breaking into song at a gala fundraising dinner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#1 Dec 2, 2013
The Zionist supporting singing buffoon is feted by Canadian Jews whose loyalty is to Israel over their host Nation which gives them their sustenance. In most countries that is defined as collaboration with a foreign Nation which may or may not be in the best interest of your own Country. Then he is even bribed with a bird sanctuary with his name on it with Netanyahu lauding him for being a staunch Kosher Ass Kisser. A Judas Canadian bought for Silver and vain glory for his inflated ego. Something is wrong in Nation when supposed loyal citizens work for the interests of another Country. Canada First!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Dec 2, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
The Zionist supporting singing buffoon is feted by Canadian Jews whose loyalty is to Israel over their host Nation which gives them their sustenance. In most countries that is defined as collaboration with a foreign Nation which may or may not be in the best interest of your own Country. Then he is even bribed with a bird sanctuary with his name on it with Netanyahu lauding him for being a staunch Kosher Ass Kisser. A Judas Canadian bought for Silver and vain glory for his inflated ego. Something is wrong in Nation when supposed loyal citizens work for the interests of another Country. Canada First!
Maybe you can change that gay user name to Canadian American Israeli Jagoff Cabal. First again, Jew Hater. You soooooooo lonely. LMFAO
Chris

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2013
Since the Jews are God's chosen people, it would be wise for any country to support Israel. Bless Israel & God will bless you, curse Israel & God will curse you.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Since the Jews are God's chosen people, it would be wise for any country to support Israel. Bless Israel & God will bless you, curse Israel & God will curse you.
When he was baptized he would have turned the well brown and they refused to dip him. He's been mad ever since. The biggest problems has been those Jewish Landlords that want that rent paid on time. All the pent up anger. Too bad.
Chris

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
When he was baptized he would have turned the well brown and they refused to dip him. He's been mad ever since. The biggest problems has been those Jewish Landlords that want that rent paid on time. All the pent up anger. Too bad.
LOL
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#7 Dec 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Since the Jews are God's chosen people, it would be wise for any country to support Israel. Bless Israel & God will bless you, curse Israel & God will curse you.
Looks like your a little Kosher Ass Kisser too!!! And... Oh, by the way.... I curse Israel and don't need a Jewish God's Blessing!
Chris

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>Looks like your a little Kosher Ass Kisser too!!! And... Oh, by the way.... I curse Israel and don't need a Jewish God's Blessing!
I happen to be a Christian who tries to love everyone. I wouldn't want a god who told me it was ok to hate, because the only god who would do that is Lucifer. Notice how I didn't capitalize the word god, that's because only the one true God gets that title & reverance. And yes, I'm sorry to inform you, but that happens to be the one who chose to reveal himself to the Jewish people first. And not some made up god who says it ok to hate & kill people, who is actually Satan in disguise. I happen to have the truth & will never fall for Satans deceptions. Open your eyes & ask yourself this question, why is my god allowing hatred & killing
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#10 Dec 4, 2013
Jews the great Sthaan wrote:
harper should get a novel prize for future visit to Israel he should be a Jews prophet to prevent IDF not to kill woman children prevent destruction,and bring peace.i guess harper can be a Israeli prime minister i advise harper to marry netanehooo's girl so relationship will be hot like Israeli illegal nukes bomb...
My laugh for the day from another illiterate prik unable to control his Jew Hatred. LMFAO
Jews the great Sthaan

Europe

#11 Dec 4, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
My laugh for the day from another illiterate prik unable to control his Jew Hatred. LMFAO
hahaha u uneducated zahel shalom got the point.we dont hate jews we hate Jews terrorism and destruction.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#12 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>hahaha u uneducated zahel shalom got the point.we dont hate jews we hate Jews terrorism and destruction.
What is Sthaan? Educate me, great scholar. Who's "we"? Have a mouse in your robe? I don't hate Muslims. Just Muslim terror, destruction and odor.
Jews the great Sthaan

Europe

#13 Dec 4, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Sthaan? Educate me, great scholar. Who's "we"? Have a mouse in your robe? I don't hate Muslims. Just Muslim terror, destruction and odor.
muslim saved jews many times but jews are terrorist murderer occupier that's why Hitler treated Jews such a way.and u school boy do u know Nazi logo from religion of Buddhist.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#14 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>muslim saved jews many times but jews are terrorist murderer occupier that's why Hitler treated Jews such a way.and u school boy do u know Nazi logo from religion of Buddhist.
Did you mean Chandika Sthan?, my backward friend? is so, there is only one "a". I thought you were trying to spell Satan. That name would be more in line with your post content. Hitler treated the Jews in such a way because they are terrorist murderer occupiers? Holy fcuk! Where did you get your history from? Hitler is long dead and breaks bread with the Great Satan. It's because of Hitler's treatment of the Jews that they were given a homeland which is now Israel. Their Muslim neighbors have been trying to slaughter them repeatedly but keep getting the shit end of the stick. You should really pick up a non-Muslim history book because they re-write everything to teach people like you to hate Jews.
rio

Bromley, UK

#15 Dec 5, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of Hitler's treatment of the Jews that they were given a homeland which is now Israel.
Really? You don't seem to know much about Zionist history here, goyim!!

Herzl started the Zionist movement in Germany back in the 19th century, asking for a Jewish homeland then. Hitler wasn't even born then!

Lord Balfour made a speech in favour of a Jewish homeland in the "Holy Land" before WWI. Nobody knew about Hitler then!

After WWI, the Paris Peace Conference gave the Palestine Mandate to Britain in 1920. Hitler was still unknown!

So, how could Hitler's treatment of the Jews could be seen as the reason for the Jews to claim a homeland, when they plotted their plans already a century before?

Also, nobody GAVE a homeland to the Zionists: they stole it by force, benefiting from the complicity of Western countries.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#16 Dec 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You don't seem to know much about Zionist history here, goyim!!
Herzl started the Zionist movement in Germany back in the 19th century, asking for a Jewish homeland then. Hitler wasn't even born then!
Lord Balfour made a speech in favour of a Jewish homeland in the "Holy Land" before WWI. Nobody knew about Hitler then!
After WWI, the Paris Peace Conference gave the Palestine Mandate to Britain in 1920. Hitler was still unknown!
So, how could Hitler's treatment of the Jews could be seen as the reason for the Jews to claim a homeland, when they plotted their plans already a century before?
Also, nobody GAVE a homeland to the Zionists: they stole it by force, benefiting from the complicity of Western countries.
Oh me. Here's what I thought happened;

“On the day after the partition vote, a spate of Arab attacks left seven Jews dead and scores more wounded. Shooting, stoning, and rioting continued apace in the following days. The consulates of Poland and Sweden, both of whose governments had voted for partition, were attacked. Bombs were thrown into cafes, Molotov cocktails were hurled at shops, a synagogue was set on fire.
Fighting began almost as soon as the plan was approved, beginning with the Arab Jerusalem Riots of 1947. On 1 April 1948, the Security Council adopted Resolution 44 "to consider further the question of the future government of Palestine."

In February 1948 the British representative report that in the period from 30 November 1947 to 1 February 1948, there were 869 Killed and 1,909 Wounded, for total of 2,778 Casualties: British 46 Killed 135 Wounded; Arabs 427 Killed 1,035 Wounded; Jews 381 Killed 725 Wounded; Others 15 Killed 15 Wounded. The Palestine Commissioner said that without 'the efforts of the [British] security forces over the past month, the two communities would by now have been fully engaged in internecine slaughter.

On May 14, one day before the British Mandate expired, the new Jewish state named the State of Israel announced its formal establishment and the formation of the provisional government. The UN Resolution is mentioned in Israel' Declaration of Independence as recognizing the right of the Jewish People to establish a state.

Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”

Now here's what the Arabs did;

“The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.

The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba). Although a truce began on 11 June, fighting resumed on 8 July and stopped again on 18 July, before restarting in mid-October and finally ending on 24 July 1949 with the signing of the armistice agreement with Syria. By then Israel had retained its independence and increased its land area by almost 50% compared to the partition plan.

As I told you, I am old fashioned and don't feel the need to go back to the creation of man to make a point. The powers to be made a decision. They were in position to do so and did it. Israel or the commission didn't steal anything. The Arabs rolled the dice and lost. To the winners goes the spoils. See? >50% more land<
rio

Bromley, UK

#17 Dec 5, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, I am old fashioned and don't feel the need to go back to the creation of man to make a point. The powers to be made a decision. They were in position to do so and did it.
You are selective with the chronology of historical facts, and you focus only on what suits your agenda.

You really believe that the creation of Israel was a spontaneous decision caused by violence between the 2 communities, don't you?
It was nothing of the sort; it was a well planned strategy started back in the 19th century, that needed approval in some countries, and capital needed to carry out the enterprise.

1948 was just the end result of years of secret Zionist planning, infiltration is Western governments, fund-raising in Western Jewish communities, and arms stockpiling! The PA, the money, the arms, and the public sympathy was in place to mount what was the most elaborate coup in recent history.

Under the Mandate, the British authorities got wind of the plan and tried to thwart is, but it was too late. Zionist terror groups were already attacking the Arabs in the early 20s; hundreds of Palestinian villagers were slaughtered, and the limited British army trying to maintain order came under attack from the Irgun, the Hannagah, or the Stern gang.
Britain had to desist itself of the Mandate, because the Zionists had influenced governments in many countries to accept Israel as a "FAIT ACCOMPLI". The declaration of Israel in 1948, was just the cherry on the cake.
Once you recognise an event DE FACTO, some people consider they may as well endorse it DE JURE. World nations welcomed Israel, and everyone forgot about the Palestinians; that came to haunt them ever since!
There has never been any legitimate right to take a country away from its inhabitants; no international law allows it.
Israel was built on genocide and violence.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#18 Dec 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>

There has never been any legitimate right to take a country away from its inhabitants; no international law allows it.
Israel was built on genocide and violence.
Maybe not, but most countries we recognize today belonged to somebody else. That's life, Bippy. It's ONLY Israel you care about and you know why.
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#20 Dec 5, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not, but most countries we recognize today belonged to somebody else. That's life, Bippy. It's ONLY Israel you care about and you know why.
"rio" our Zionist attack dog seems to think he has windows into men's souls and knows their inter most thoughts and feelings. Save your breath when dealing with this Child of Zionism. He's incapable of civil discourse and always wants to go for the jugular, although this response was almost.... dare I say, pleasant.
nutjobs here

Israel

#23 Dec 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You are selective with the chronology of historical facts, and you focus only on what suits your agenda.

Under the Mandate, the British authorities got wind of the plan and tried to thwart is, but it was too late. Zionist terror groups were already attacking the Arabs in the early 20s; hundreds of Palestinian villagers were slaughtered, and the limited British army trying to maintain order came under attack from the Irgun, the Hannagah, or the Stern gang..
Lehi was created in August 1940
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_%28group%29...

The Irgun's first steps were in the aftermath of the Riots of 1929
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun#Founding

After the 1920 Arab riots and 1921 Jaffa riots, the Jewish leadership in Palestine believed that the British, to whom the League of Nations had given a mandate over Palestine in 1920, had no desire to confront local Arab gangs that frequently attacked Palestinian Jews.[2][3] Believing that they could not rely on the British administration for protection from these gangs, the Jewish leadership created the Haganah to protect Jewish farms and kibbutzim. In addition to guarding Jewish communities, the role of the Haganah was to warn the residents of and repel attacks by Palestinian Arabs. In the period between 1920–1929, the Haganah lacked a strong central authority or coordination. Haganah "units" were very localized and poorly armed: they consisted mainly of Jewish farmers who took turns guarding their farms or their kibbutzim.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haganah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Palestine_r...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_riots

http://www.camera.org/index.asp...
Anti-Jewish Violence in Pre-State Palestine/1929 Massacres

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tel_Ha...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_riots_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Safed_massa...

http://www.middleeastpiece.com/palestinianvio...

You are clearly lying as the groups you mention above mostly didn't exist until a decade later or more.

You ignore the Arab violence which started first and make things up every step of the way. The only reason for these Groups existence was first for protection. They only reverted to attacking later on.

The British also refused to protect them nor allow them arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Rise and Fall of Phil Spector (Apr '09) Jun '17 SLICK PUTZ PENCE 2
News Mourners pay tribute to Judge Barron (Dec '08) May '17 In the know 14
News The worst idea the Beatles ever had May '17 Declining Popularity 1
News Satellite radio's SiriusXM is debuting Beatles ... May '17 Declining Popularity 2
Poll The Beatles vs Led Zeppelin (Sep '11) May '17 Declining Popularity 102
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) May '17 RICK 12,899
Poll Is Ringo's Nose bigger than Mick Jagger's Lips? (Oct '07) May '17 Atsa Lotsa Teefs 28
More from around the web