First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 15, 2012
Bombardier Buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>
..and the police acted stupidly for questioning a man breaking into a house. A man who should have kept his big fat mouth shut and showed them the fricken I.D.....a man who had the capacity to know better than anyone else, but chose to act like a typical......you know. And Bammy set race relations back 50 years by calling "stupid" to the one doing their job. Great country it's turning out to be.
Yes, I remember that news piece.

The cop was just doing his job.

The guy had locked himself out of his house and was trying to get in.

All he had to do was be respectful to the cop and show his ID.

The dude tried to make a racial issue out of it.

Obama is playing it very smart because he wants to be re-elected.

Never mind that everything it skyrocketing in taxes under Obama.

But Obama wanted the wealthy to pay.

They just turn around and jack up prices to make us pay for it.

Obama gets away with it cause he can sneak things in very quietly.
Biff

Bothell, WA

#25 Aug 15, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember that news piece.
The cop was just doing his job.
The guy had locked himself out of his house and was trying to get in.
All he had to do was be respectful to the cop and show his ID.
The dude tried to make a racial issue out of it.
Obama is playing it very smart because he wants to be re-elected.
Never mind that everything it skyrocketing in taxes under Obama.
But Obama wanted the wealthy to pay.
They just turn around and jack up prices to make us pay for it.
Obama gets away with it cause he can sneak things in very quietly.
Your are right Obama is a sneaky rat.The fool needs to be brought down and givin a reality check. He lost touch with reality
7 of 13 - naked blues

Stanford, CA

#26 Aug 18, 2012
Biff wrote:
<quoted text>Your are right Obama is a sneaky rat.The fool needs to be brought down and givin a reality check. He lost touch with reality
you are mighty lowbrow zoorama man is a seeker speaker hat. sheen cost lunch fifth a formality.
7o 13 retard

Snohomish, WA

#27 Aug 19, 2012
7 of 13 - naked blues wrote:
<quoted text>you are mighty lowbrow zoorama man is a seeker speaker hat. sheen cost lunch fifth a formality.
California jerk off take a rest you are going to babble and wear your idiot self out and no one will care.Go back to Zoorama man you need to get your meds refilled or you will continue to talk to yourself while you babble and drool all over your sorry self.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

#28 Aug 20, 2012
i have a dream wrote:
<quoted text>California jerk off take a rest you are going to babble and wear your idiot self out and no one will care.Go back to Zoorama man you need to get your meds refilled or you will continue to talk to yourself while you babble and drool all over your sorry self.
wafflemania gherkins fake arrest bugaboo fair grainy to trombone and swear chore kiddiot helpful mush out and loan me dill scare. groan man flack to mine zoorama men chew creed target four lemons for sale or chew wild continent to chalk for sale pile chewy garble and ghoul fall covers force celibate shelf.
Charlie

Bothell, WA

#29 Aug 20, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>wafflemania gherkins fake arrest bugaboo fair grainy to trombone and swear chore kiddiot helpful mush out and loan me dill scare. groan man flack to mine zoorama men chew creed target four lemons for sale or chew wild continent to chalk for sale pile chewy garble and ghoul fall covers force celibate shelf.
There you have it the babbling spook troll appears again with the same retarded babble.Never original just the same lame BS.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Anaheim, CA

#30 Aug 20, 2012
i have a dream wrote:
<quoted text>There you have it the babbling spook troll appears again with the same retarded babble.Never original just the same lame BS.
some more you hang it, the bling bling crooked flagpole appends the drain with the blame game nescafe bobble. ever amble dustbin the shame game.
Buford

Renton, WA

#31 Aug 20, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>some more you hang it, the bling bling crooked flagpole appends the drain with the blame game nescafe bobble. ever amble dustbin the shame game.
Yep the shame is on you fool so drink your nescafe and hobble off to the dustbin with the other trolls ignoramus.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

#32 Aug 21, 2012
i have a dream wrote:
<quoted text>Yep the shame is on you fool so drink your nescafe and hobble off to the dustbin with the other trolls ignoramus.
missle the fame is con sue tool solo stanks for dwarf candy and sloopy stuff into the dustbowl myth them brother payroll famous.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

#34 Aug 21, 2012
Silly 7 of 13 - the revenge
7 of 13 - the revenge

Long Beach, CA

#35 Sep 8, 2012
salted solution of windscreen the rearrange

“THE JUDGER”

Since: Aug 11

topix

#36 Dec 25, 2013
"The Judger" is most feared on here..

Since: Aug 13

RESPECT THE CLOWNS

#37 Dec 25, 2013
JUDGE ITS MASTER wrote:
"The Judger" is most feared on here..
I agree...

Hee Hee Hee
Sun of a Pitch

Bartlett, IL

#38 Jan 3, 2014
. <---( what is that?))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For your eyes only (Feb '15) May 28 Little monster 42
The Beatles Are Overrated (Jul '09) May '16 Greg 1,079
News Michael Jackson: Your number one music icon (Aug '10) May '16 Spotted Wee 137
News Rihanna Ties Michael Jackson On The List Of Car... May '16 Burning Love 2
News You can't always get what you want, but maybe a... Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News Beatles Albums, Ranked Worst to Best (Jun '15) Apr '16 JJJ 2
News Paul McCartney's concert 'the heaviest show on ... Apr '16 King Prince 4
More from around the web