Walnut Ridge, Arkansas: where The Beatles are everywhere

There are 7 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Walnut Ridge, Arkansas: where The Beatles are everywhere. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On September 18, 1964, a small plane landed at the modest Walnut Ridge airport and the poorly kept secret of the young Brit rock 'n' roll band's stopover en route to a secluded getaway in Missouri was out of the bag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

mmmmmhmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 2, 2013
big deal
woodstock

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 3, 2013
mabe its not a big deal too you granpa caus you growed up lissenin 30s an 40s music but us yung folks luv em.

Euless, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2013
woodstock wrote:
mabe its not a big deal too you granpa caus you growed up lissenin 30s an 40s music but us yung folks luv em.
Go smoke some more pot you old doper
lol

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Oct 3, 2013
alot of people think its a bunch of crap heck all they did was walk from a car to a plane what is so big about that i think its a city trying to keep alive so their reahing for anything to keep them going hmmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 5, 2013
woodstock wrote:
Are you kidding lol ? the beatles played in the 60s so they are old.Also if someone listened to music in 1930 they are probably dead by now or in an old folks retirement home one, doubt an 83 yr old man is going on topix complaining about the beatles.

I myself was born in 79, and don't get the beatle craze this town has, it just seems strange to me personally, kind of like all the old folks in their 60's and 50's are trying to relive their golden old days or something.
Jake davis

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding lol ? the beatles played in the 60s so they are old.Also if someone listened to music in 1930 they are probably dead by now or in an old folks retirement home one, doubt an 83 yr old man is going on topix complaining about the beatles.
I myself was born in 79, and don't get the beatle craze this town has, it just seems strange to me personally, kind of like all the old folks in their 60's and 50's are trying to relive their golden old days or something.
its just one mans dream, being pushed on everyone else , its like if you don't jump on the Beatles band wagon your against the town or your a low life that dont support the community, its a bunch of crap,
Conway

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Jake davis wrote:
<quoted text>its just one mans dream, being pushed on everyone else , its like if you don't jump on the Beatles band wagon your against the town or your a low life that dont support the community, its a bunch of crap,
Amen! One mans dream!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Best of The Ed Sullivan Show 7 hr Diamonds and Pearls 1
News Jax parade and concert: 'American Idol' hopeful... Sun I Got Stung 2
News Watch Baltimore's Michael Jackson Protestor Per... May 2 Amazing Grace 2
News Paul McCartney Debuts The Beatles Song In Japan Apr 30 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Apr 29 RICK 12,865
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... Apr 29 January 32
For your eyes only Apr 28 Shut UP Maria 20
More from around the web