Ok ladies who was the most handsome Beatle? And why.

Posted in the The Beatles Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack Zippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Ladies will probably say Sir Paul.But George is a close second.
Surviving Beatles Phan

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

I would have to say Pete Best had that classic look that most girls found appealing. Strong chin, somewhat muscular looking.
Paul was cute and still is.
George, John and Ringo were all cute.
I like the way Paul and Ringo have aged.
Paul's demeanor is especially appealing and sexy to me. I'm sorry he stepped into that snare called Heather Mills.
the Beatles will always be a class act on and off the stage.
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Surviving Beatles Phan wrote:
I would have to say Pete Best had that classic look that most girls found appealing. Strong chin, somewhat muscular looking.
Paul was cute and still is.
George, John and Ringo were all cute.
I like the way Paul and Ringo have aged.
Paul's demeanor is especially appealing and sexy to me. I'm sorry he stepped into that snare called Heather Mills.
the Beatles will always be a class act on and off the stage.
Very well put.You have told it like it is.Bravo to you.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Stuart Sutcliffe was the handsome James Dean type,in fact Stu and Pete were the most sought after Beatles in Hamburg, the girls loved them.
Peter Best is not really English, his birth certificate shows him as being Indian, his mom Mona was from India.

Since: Feb 08

Midwest USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Ringo was very popular here in America. Much more so than in the UK. Probably because of the Pete Best thing. Lennon was quoted when Ringo was getting married that they better not tell America or the whole bloody country will be over here.
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

No, my friend. He is English. Simply, Mona was born in India by English parents, so did Pete. Then, moved to Liverpool...Well, you can say that there is a strong Indian influence upon them.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Greg wrote:
No, my friend. He is English. Simply, Mona was born in India by English parents, so did Pete. Then, moved to Liverpool...Well, you can say that there is a strong Indian influence upon them.
Thanks my friend,
She does look a bit Indian, maybe she was a dark beauty.
Pete's hair is very curly, unlike the others who had straight hair.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

GNR87 wrote:
Ringo was very popular here in America. Much more so than in the UK. Probably because of the Pete Best thing. Lennon was quoted when Ringo was getting married that they better not tell America or the whole bloody country will be over here.
Ringo did get more fan mail, must have cost him a fortune in stamps, lol.
The cute sad eyed drummer gained the hearts of all the American girls.
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

awc wrote:
<quoted text>Ringo did get more fan mail, must have cost him a fortune in stamps, lol.
Ringo was the shortest and had a big nose that set him apart from the other Beatles but the girls loved to watch him play drums and shake his hair and smile.He just had style that even today is so cool.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Ringo was the shortest and had a big nose that set him apart from the other Beatles but the girls loved to watch him play drums and shake his hair and smile.He just had style that even today is so cool.
He is still cool, so many drummers cite him as being their influence, love the video of Rain and Paperback writer.

Since: Feb 08

Midwest USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

awc wrote:
<quoted text>Ringo did get more fan mail, must have cost him a fortune in stamps, lol.
In his biography Ringo said America was always his favorite place to visit. After the breakup he lived in New York for awhile. He celebrated American holidays and for all intents and purposes became a full blown American. He did score the hottest babe out of all the Beatles.

Sidenote: In Keith Richards biography he talked about how his parents bemoaned his studying of American history. They claimed he knew American history much more than his own country.
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks my friend,
She does look a bit Indian, maybe she was a dark beauty.
Pete's hair is very curly, unlike the others who had straight hair.
Well, I presume that the climate plays a role for the colour of the body and hair. Southern Europeans for example are basically dark haired, brown eyed. However, many born in northern Europe are blond with blue eyes.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

GNR87 wrote:
<quoted text>
In his biography Ringo said America was always his favorite place to visit. After the breakup he lived in New York for awhile. He celebrated American holidays and for all intents and purposes became a full blown American. He did score the hottest babe out of all the Beatles.
Sidenote: In Keith Richards biography he talked about how his parents bemoaned his studying of American history. They claimed he knew American history much more than his own country.
It seems that the English press is harder on Ringo, especially these days.
Ringo was using his wit and said to an interviewer, Jonathon Ross, in early 2008, that he would not like to live in Liverpool, during the Liverpool city of culture fest, sadly the listeners and interviewer took it wrong.
Then Ringo got tired of people putting his signed items on Ebay,so he quit receiving signed items in the mail, then a woman runs up to him during his acceptance of the Diamond award for the Beatles, Ringo pushed her away and cursed at her.
Since what happened to John and George, what else could Ringo do ?
I think the media is run by a bunch pr!cks who love a good squabble, that's why reality t.v. is so big, very sad.
We as fans know Ringo is a cool guy with great wit and humor,and do not beleive the lies of the media, look what they did to Lady Diana.....

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I presume that the climate plays a role for the colour of the body and hair. Southern Europeans for example are basically dark haired, brown eyed. However, many born in northern Europe are blond with blue eyes.
I would love to see Europe , so much culture to learn about.
I someday will visit Pompeii, it has a mystical feeling about it, and of course the Acropolis and Stonehendge.
Thanks for the info my friend.
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

awc wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see Europe , so much culture to learn about.
I someday will visit Pompeii, it has a mystical feeling about it, and of course the Acropolis and Stonehendge.
Thanks for the info my friend.
You welcome. I have to visit many parts of Europe myself. And I have to go to Liverpool. Visit the boys' homes. And see the Cavern, the port, everything. And, if I can, see Liverpool's Football(soccer)team(OK, one of the two). No hard feelings Everton's fans, but I've been a Liverpool's fan since the late seventies. It's a legend, like the Fabs.
Jack Zippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

GNR87 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right GNR Ringo does have the best looking wife.Kind of Ironic since he was considered the least attractive Beatle.He has a cool persona like George did.
Gor Bismori

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Which Beatles are we talking about? Just the quartet? The fifthe Beatles were dozens.
Mort Peptobismo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Gor Bismori wrote:
Which Beatles are we talking about? Just the quartet? The fifthe Beatles were dozens.
I think we are talking about Buford,Dexter,Chester,and Wilbur.Now those dudes were some handsome chaps if I do say so.The only fifth they have is a fifth of Bourbon and dozens of jazz cigaretts.But man what a quartet they was.
MyTi

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

PAUL, of course!
Bubba the Saint

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

Judged:

MyTi wrote:
PAUL, of course!
I thought it was Cletus the Beatle enquirer magazine never told us about.Cletus the handsome one who stayed out of the spot light.Lol Cletus Mumtaz the absent Beatle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Tue Kid_Tomorrow 2
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 25 Octopus 12,754
The year after the Beatles met E Aug 22 ElvisGirl1970 173
Beatles Las Vegas Aug 20, 1964 (Jan '06) Aug 20 Greg 32
Women of the Beatles Aug 19 Greg 1
11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Be... Aug 5 Greg 1
Smoke, ribs, chili, live music a summer treat Aug 3 Fresser Fotze 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000