Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Yes I am, I've always been the kind of person to lay myself down on a table for the others to fondle.

I only eat meat from strangers, and yes I know it's hard for some to understand, but I love taking it up the bum.

I can open my mouth wider than most people, it's a given talent passed down to me from my uncle.

I have a strange hunger for donkey d!cks.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

7 of 13 - the naked truth wrote:
Yes I am, I've always been the kind of person to lay myself down on a table for the others to fondle.
I only eat meat from strangers, and yes I know it's hard for some to understand, but I love taking it up the bum.
I can open my mouth wider than most people, it's a given talent passed down to me from my uncle.
I have a strange hunger for donkey d!cks.
Green ones ?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

This cracks me up,
7 of 13 - the naked truth is such a nerd,lol
Dang Me

Coupeville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dang me you cats know how to give Vegetable head hell.It cracks me up too just like lame brain Jane .Lol Dang me why does freaks pop in on these chat rooms.
Whack-a-do

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

I don't have a problem with the health conscious, vegetarians. I love steak . I have a problem with "the unstable." Mental and emotional health is almost more important as physical health, maybe even more. I used to be a staple on this forum, until "the unstable" took over. I just poke my head in from time to time, because I have made friends here.
7 of 11 - the naked truth

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.
Whack-a-do

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

oh, ok
7 of 11 - naked blues

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Whack-a-do wrote:
oh, ok
yes. no doubt. i'm glad you like it.
Poppa Jivebones

Coupeville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Whack-a-do wrote:
I don't have a problem with the health conscious, vegetarians. I love steak . I have a problem with "the unstable." Mental and emotional health is almost more important as physical health, maybe even more. I used to be a staple on this forum, until "the unstable" took over. I just poke my head in from time to time, because I have made friends here.
Don' stay away so long Whack-a-do the forum needs people who know how to lighten up and do-whack-a-do the right things Yep.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Whack-a-do wrote:
oh, ok
He has bi-polar, can't argue with an ill mind.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

7 of 11 - naked blues wrote:
<quoted text>yes. no doubt. i'm glad you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

live animals being eaten, YUMMY.
7 of 13 - the naked truth

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

lazysoltero wrote:
<quoted text>He has bi-polar, can't argue with an ill mind.
no you can't. there must be a reason you keep harping on the issue of human psychosis, mental disorders and other psychological problems. you need to educate yourself, there really is no such thing. adios senora.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

archie coates wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
live animals being eaten, YUMMY.
Can we dedicate eating animals alive to bi-polar BOY.
Oops I said BOY,hope he doesn't get racially offended, you know how THOSE people are.
7 of 13 - the naked truth

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Poppa Jivebones wrote:
<quoted text>Don' stay away so long Whack-a-do the forum needs people who know how to lighten up and do-whack-a-do the right things Yep.
go play on the freeway crock-a-doodle-do. the boring creeds of purple should know how to follow up and doom-wankle-dome the night songs.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I can suck a d!ck all night long
Nothing we didn't already know.
Whack-a-do

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Poppa Jivebones wrote:
<quoted text>Don' stay away so long Whack-a-do the forum needs people who know how to lighten up and do-whack-a-do the right things Yep.
Hey buddy. I see you haven't gotten rid of the self appointed ankle-biter problem yet. I guess they/she/he/ is better off here than on the street, setting up shop on a busy street corner, in the back of a church, or a university clock tower. I suppose it's our civic duty to keep him busy and away from the general public. Kind of like having a smarmy Otis, at our local Topix jail. He's free to come and go as he pleases, and we understand that the sounds coming out of his cell are the price of living in a free society in the greatest country in the world.
Good sense

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Whack-a-do wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy. I see you haven't gotten rid of the self appointed ankle-biter problem yet. I guess they/she/he/ is better off here than on the street, setting up shop on a busy street corner, in the back of a church, or a university clock tower. I suppose it's our civic duty to keep him busy and away from the general public. Kind of like having a smarmy Otis, at our local Topix jail. He's free to come and go as he pleases, and we understand that the sounds coming out of his cell are the price of living in a free society in the greatest country in the world.
Agreed.
It's better for them to be here rather than toting a sawed off shotgun into a church or movie theatre.
It's obvious this person wants attention, there are too many of his kind running loose around America.
Poppa Jivebones

Coupeville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>go play on the freeway crock-a-doodle-do. the boring creeds of purple should know how to follow up and doom-wankle-dome the night songs.
Go play on the feeway crockadile.The snoring Creedence of Purple people eaters should know how to swallow up and zoom-wangle-dang the right songs.
Poppa Jivebones

Coupeville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Good sense wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
It's better for them to be here rather than toting a sawed off shotgun into a church or movie theatre.
It's obvious this person wants attention, there are too many of his kind running loose around America.
Yeah let him drink and be the fisheyed fool but we must keep him off the streets and away from society.It's dangerous when the menace goes outside so we best keep him in his cage.That way it makes it safer for all of us normal people.We don't want this dunce running loose he could be the next Holmes. God forbid.
Whack-a-do

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

ooops...I think you touched a nerve

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the The Beatles Forum right now

Search the The Beatles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The year after the Beatles met E Thu Beedle Bug 157
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Jul 28 Dennis Hauser 12,746
Portraits of Beatles as Old Men Jul 27 Yerushalimey 1
mel vs. bozo (Feb '10) Jul 26 Looftess 6
Guitarist says McCartney hit 'crazy' high notes... Jul 19 Jimbo 1
Today in Rock: July 14 Jul 14 Will Dockery 1
Why do people hate Yoko Ono? (Sep '09) Jul 9 BeedleBug 281
•••
•••