Paul McCartney Dispels Doubters With A Catchy Set of 'New' Songs

There are 8 comments on the The Heights story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Paul McCartney Dispels Doubters With A Catchy Set of 'New' Songs. In it, The Heights reports that:

I feel the need to start this review off with a confession: I have never been a huge fan of The Beatles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Heights.

Greg

Athens, Greece

#1 Oct 18, 2013
"Let it be" wasn't written by George Harrison. It was written by Rollo Tomasi. When these people will learn how to study before write something? I except a non Beatle fan to analyse his new CD or anything if she/he is objective, impartial;and knowledgeable.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Greg wrote:
"Let it be" wasn't written by George Harrison. It was written by Rollo Tomasi. When these people will learn how to study before write something? I except a non Beatle fan to analyse his new CD or anything if she/he is objective, impartial;and knowledgeable.
What are you talking about?

Let It Be was written by Paul!
Chris

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Observer Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
Let It Be was written by Paul!
Sorry Greg, but he is right, Let It Be was written by Paul. It was inspired by a dream he had about his mother.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Hello, guys. Read the article. Then, you will understand. Did you think that I didn't know who composed "Let it be?". I was referring to the writer. He states that the two songs he likes from the Fabs are "Here comes the Sun" and "Let it be" which were written primarily by George Harrison. Anyway, your responses were kind to me, thanks. Oh, by the way...Rollo Tomasi was a fictional character in "L.A. Confidential" movie. I thought it was a funny name. I made it for fun. I hope that you will understand my point. Happy Friday.
Chris

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2013
Does anyone have Paul's new album yet? I have it & I think it's one his best ever. If you want to download some of the songs, here are the four best songs you should download first, New-Everybody Out There-Save Us & Eary Days. Don't listen to the negative criticism, for a 71 year old man, Paul's voice sounds amazing. And he is still the best at writing a catchy hook with a great melody.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
Does anyone have Paul's new album yet? I have it & I think it's one his best ever. If you want to download some of the songs, here are the four best songs you should download first, New-Everybody Out There-Save Us & Eary Days. Don't listen to the negative criticism, for a 71 year old man, Paul's voice sounds amazing. And he is still the best at writing a catchy hook with a great melody.
Hello Chris, I have downloaded it. I've been through dire straits this period but I will buy it in the near future. It is beautiful, melodical, comprehensive, what else do we want? His voice is great and I'm not saying because I'm a Paul's Beatles' fan. It's a fact. I hope that my post won't be deleted or tampered. Happy Tuesday, Chris. I guess you're anxious about "Live at the BBC2" too, like everyone.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#9 Nov 5, 2013
"I'm not saying THAT because I'm a Paul's OR Beatles' fan". Sorry about the omissions.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2013
Greg wrote:
"I'm not saying THAT because I'm a Paul's OR Beatles' fan". Sorry about the omissions.
Hey Greg long time no read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch Baltimore's Michael Jackson Protestor Per... Sat Amazing Grace 2
News Jax parade and concert: 'American Idol' hopeful... Sat All That I Am 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Thu Jim Devine 12,866
News Paul McCartney Debuts The Beatles Song In Japan Thu WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... Apr 29 January 32
For your eyes only Apr 28 Shut UP Maria 20
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... Apr 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web