Moderator come here
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Elmer

Monroe, WA

#84 Oct 13, 2012
Erin not Evan wrote:
hell no lightswitch1980 the joke is not on me it is on you hands down i am not evan i am a girl and Evan was a moron and he doesnt come on topix anymore also i am way smarter than him you are making a fool of yourself.
You aren't any smarter Evan you still misprint and don't capitalize or use apostrophies. I know that's a big word for a young hillbilly to understand.You are right Evan is a moron your therapist has helped you confess it.Hee hee hee Lol
Buford

Monroe, WA

#85 Oct 13, 2012
Erin not Evan wrote:
i spelled because wrong because it was a mistake and i threaten you so you will go away but it usually doesnt work and im sick of tormenting you retards.
Oh come on Evan don't be so hard on yourself. Since you are tormenting the retard you must be tired of doing that to yourself by now I would think.You keep us entertained by being a goofy hillbilly wimp who acts tough but really is like a Nabisco cookie that has dipped in milk and has become soft and crumbly.
Berin

Monroe, WA

#86 Oct 13, 2012
Erin wrote:
ive been accused of being 4 people i am not Evan patricia and the 2 other names i cant spell but im not them either.
I've been accused of having 4 personalities I am not Patricia today and 2 other dames I can't spell their names. Come to think of it I can't spell becuse im not real smart becuse im a dufus who cant type right either.
Erin not Evan

AOL

#87 Oct 13, 2012
i will try to be nice. im telling you jack zippy i am not Evan. i am a girl not a dude named Evan. and i dont live in tennessee. i came to topix 3 years ago and he was in a forum i dont remember but im sure it was an older artists forum. anyway he was threatening these 2 posters so i stepped in and told him he was an idiot then he started threatening me too so i did the same to him. then i always saw him on almost every forum i ever came to and he was always threatening someone or calling someone names or making an idiotic poll about someone. i never talked to him that much i just argued with him several times and thats it. and lightswitch1980 thinks im Evan for the same reasons you do i spelled because wrong and i threaten people to scare them away. i am not Evan i swear it. and like i said before i havent seen any posts from Evan for a long time but he needs to come back so you rude people can stop blaming me for being Evan. and about my grammar and spelling well i am too lazy to use the keyboard right.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#88 Oct 14, 2012
Okey Dokey.
Derin

Monroe, WA

#89 Oct 14, 2012
Erin not Evan wrote:
i will try to be nice. im telling you jack zippy i am not Evan. i am a girl not a dude named Evan. and i dont live in tennessee. i came to topix 3 years ago and he was in a forum i dont remember but im sure it was an older artists forum. anyway he was threatening these 2 posters so i stepped in and told him he was an idiot then he started threatening me too so i did the same to him. then i always saw him on almost every forum i ever came to and he was always threatening someone or calling someone names or making an idiotic poll about someone. i never talked to him that much i just argued with him several times and thats it. and lightswitch1980 thinks im Evan for the same reasons you do i spelled because wrong and i threaten people to scare them away. i am not Evan i swear it. and like i said before i havent seen any posts from Evan for a long time but he needs to come back so you rude people can stop blaming me for being Evan. and about my grammar and spelling well i am too lazy to use the keyboard right.
Ok if you want to be a young girl named Erin we can't stop you can we? Why is it if you claim to be on so many forums your new name hasn't showed up until just recently? Maybe you and Evan chase each other and he calls you Erin and you call him Evan but don't worry someday your two personalties will come together for you boy.I swear like I said before you crude people stop blaming for being Derin and Kerin and sometimes Perin. My Grandma is too lazy to use the keyboard right.
Erin Almighty

AOL

#90 Oct 15, 2012
yes i have been on alot of forums jack zippy you skunk face. and my name didnt show up because not becuse i already mentioned i used to have a different name. and no no no it was not stupid Evan it was a word not a human name like Evan Erin Jack or Joe. and im not evan but you can think what you want im finished with this argument and im getting sick of it and screw this forum it can go to hell.
Erin Almighty

AOL

#91 Oct 15, 2012
and to you lightswitch1980 you should gag yourself.
Zippy

Renton, WA

#92 Oct 15, 2012
Erin Almighty wrote:
yes i have been on alot of forums jack zippy you skunk face. and my name didnt show up because not becuse i already mentioned i used to have a different name. and no no no it was not stupid Evan it was a word not a human name like Evan Erin Jack or Joe. and im not evan but you can think what you want im finished with this argument and im getting sick of it and screw this forum it can go to hell.
Erin Calamity you get mad so easy. Now slow down hillbilly go ask your Pappy to share some of his hillbilly moonshine with you.Of course you can't tell your Pappy you want to be a girl now or he'll never let you have any of his hillbilly moonshine.
Kerin Calamity

Renton, WA

#93 Oct 15, 2012
Erin Almighty wrote:
and to you lightswitch1980 you should gag yourself.
And to you lampost1989 you should go brag on yourself.
Erin Almighty

AOL

#94 Oct 15, 2012
zippy you can keep talking to Evan if you want to but hes not here i told you that a million times. learn to comprehend for gods sake. you must have a mental problem you moron. and im not arguing about it any more i know the truth and you are in denial so go hang yourself or i will do the honors.
Erin Alwimpy

Renton, WA

#95 Oct 15, 2012
Erin Almighty wrote:
zippy you can keep talking to Evan if you want to but hes not here i told you that a million times. learn to comprehend for gods sake. you must have a mental problem you moron. and im not arguing about it any more i know the truth and you are in denial so go hang yourself or i will do the honors.
Ok Erin Alwimpy we both know your mental problem has gotten out of control.You got hit on the head and can't remember how to spell your name. You can't remember that you are a young hillbilly boy named Evan .Now be a good little hillbilly and come to your senses or your Pappy is going to be very mad at you.
Jack Flippy

AOL

#96 Oct 15, 2012
ok poppa jivebones keep talking to Evan moron. youre making a fool of yourself because hes not even here. gosh you are impossible.

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#97 Oct 16, 2012
Hi Ervin. Have you told all your friends about your weight reduction thread yet? It's been a real success for a lot of posters. I'll do you the favor and share it with them for you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TH4TBSJ...
You crack us up!
Zippy

Renton, WA

#98 Oct 16, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
Hi Ervin. Have you told all your friends about your weight reduction thread yet? It's been a real success for a lot of posters. I'll do you the favor and share it with them for you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TH4TBSJ...
You crack us up!
Yep little hillbilly Erin Evan is at it again. Trying to sound tough and threatening us all on here. We all know he is a wimp and now wants to be a little hillbilly girl. He got tired of being Evan the retard so he changed his ISP and came back as Erin Nabisco the wimpy hillbilly wafer cookie.His fat wife left him about a year after his wedding because he wouldn't stop wearing the same red shirt and clothes he wore on his wedding day. We saw him on here a couple of years ago with pictures of his wedding and his fat bride. Now he's hidding from her and claiming to be a chick named Erin so the fat ex-wife won't find his silly hillbilly azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 21 hr RICK 12,889
News Can you guess the 5 Beatles songs that Elvis Pr... (Oct '14) Tue Cherokeeelvis60 4
News I Think I Know I Mean a Yes Aug 30 Antonella 1
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug 29 Brian 51
News Comment: You can't measure the magic of the Bea... Aug 21 llq 2
News Bob Marley, Wailers atop Billboard album chart Jul '15 Octopus 1
Dont let me down Jul '15 feedy 5 star 1
More from around the web