150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

There are 12865 comments on the talk.livedaily.com story from Dec 6, 2008, titled 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! . In it, talk.livedaily.com reports that:

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at talk.livedaily.com.

King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11761 Jul 1, 2013
Elmer Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>You are a loonatic and a Raging Mad loser with a foul mouth and no sense of humor at all. It must be sad to be you King Bunghole.Would you like for me to write a song for your miserable self kING pECKERHEAD?
Elmer, if you insist on responding to this idiot troll (whose posts - again!- have been deleted) please refer to him by his real name, Philip Lean, or variations of such.

You've been here long enough to know me, the real King Elvis, and what/how I post.

You're right about the troll though - a raging mad loser.

(And now, sit back and wait for its usual nonsensical "Well done, Carol" refrain, or some other pathetic comeback direct to you).

As I said earlier, don't waste your time responding to it in any way. Please let Topix do its job by deleting his crap. It does so every time!

By giving the troll oxygen, you're playing right into his game of attempting to discredit me with his KE posts (posts that Topix sees through every time, and it kills him not knowing why and how Topix does it, that's why he's getting angrier and more nonsensical).

And this is my last post for at least 24 hours. Just ignore it, and keep the thread about Elvis.

Thanks.
Elmer

Seattle, WA

#11762 Jul 1, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Elmer, if you insist on responding to this idiot troll (whose posts - again!- have been deleted) please refer to him by his real name, Philip Lean, or variations of such.
You've been here long enough to know me, the real King Elvis, and what/how I post.
You're right about the troll though - a raging mad loser.
(And now, sit back and wait for its usual nonsensical "Well done, Carol" refrain, or some other pathetic comeback direct to you).
As I said earlier, don't waste your time responding to it in any way. Please let Topix do its job by deleting his crap. It does so every time!
By giving the troll oxygen, you're playing right into his game of attempting to discredit me with his KE posts (posts that Topix sees through every time, and it kills him not knowing why and how Topix does it, that's why he's getting angrier and more nonsensical).
And this is my last post for at least 24 hours. Just ignore it, and keep the thread about Elvis.
Thanks.
The fool attacked me so I answered. You are right the ignoramus always gets deleted and that's justice for you and I. He is an angry jerk no doubt.
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11763 Jul 1, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>The fool attacked me so I answered.
I know, mate, but please, no more. Do not feed the troll. Topix is doing their job, please let them.

Thanks.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11764 Jul 1, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, mate, but please, no more. Do not feed the troll. Topix is doing their job, please let them.
Thanks.
I recommend just ignoring the posts.
Elmer

Everett, WA

#11766 Jul 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend just ignoring the posts.
Good advice I see the fool is back again pretending to be someone he isn't.
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11768 Jul 1, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Good advice I see the fool is back again pretending to be someone he isn't.
Yep, posts #11765 and 11767 ... which will both be gone soon, like every one of his pathetic posts.

So take Len's advice ... just ignore the idiot from now on, even if it attacks you. That's all it's capable of doing - attacking. To no avail, of course ... Topix is well aware of who's a troll and who isn't on here.

The troll is so desperate for attention that it's attempting - and failing!- to assume my ID on here. But Topix automatically deletes its pathetic efforts every time - and it SO pisses it off!

So please stop responding to it. No responses, no poems, nothing. Attention is what it wants, since its own life is so miserable.

Meanwhile, all of my posts, from the real and ONLY King Elvis, stay. Funny that ...

(Keep posting, Philip ... we're all laughing at you, troll).
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11770 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
For Chrisake, will the loser dickhead cnt ever learn a lesson?
There the fraud was, just a few hours ago saying it would not post for another twenty four hours.
Now the troll cocksucker is back, posing as me, me being the REAL TRUE BLUE KING ELVIS.
Elmer and all other Elvis fans, take no notice of what troll Lean does.
Take a copy of my posts in case the dicklicker cons Topix into deleting them.
I hope we can get back to an ELVIS conversation very soon.
Meanwhile, fck off Lean.
Post #11769 there, folks ... from Brisbane.

Come back in a few hours, people, and see it's no longer there.

And watch little troll Philip squirm.

Really pisses you off, doesn't it, Philip? You can't manage to get a single post to stay here. Not one. How DOES Topix know who the real King Elvis is? It's a mystery, all right.

So, you keep posting away, Nancy.

And we'll all continue to laugh at you, troll.

Buh-BYE now!
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11772 Jul 2, 2013
Hey, Philip ... why don't you try and post another "Well done, Carol" effort, using your alias 'Radio Waves'(one of about 438 troll names you try here and in other threads).

That's your best one!

The "Carol" one is the one we laugh at most.

Surely, Topix will leave it up THIS time, eh?

Or keep trying 'King Elvis'... man, you're stupid. You can't even get to keep one single comment on here, even when you try (and fail!) to assume my identity and yet you keep posting - both typical loser troll behaviours.

What a fcking TROLL you are, silly little Philip!

It really galls you, doesn't it, Philip, how NOBODY listens to you; how everyone on here sees through your trolling and how ALL of your posts get deleted?

You are my B*TCH, Philip, and I fcking OWN you. I'm the first thing you think of when you log on here, and the last thing you think of when you log off. You post here at ungodly hours, fueled by your latent homosexual obsession with me.

ME ... King Elvis ... the one who called you out as a stinking troll on your very first post.

Do yourself a favour, Nancy, and GET OFF OUR ELVIS FORUM.

(Ooh, come on, Philip ... think of yet another comeback ... why not make it a nice Elvis-related one ... something harmless ... surely THAT will fool Topix? Nope, not a bloody CHANCE, sunshine!)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11775 Jul 2, 2013
Aaaaand posts #11773 and 11774 will be gone in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

That's it, Philip?

That's the best you've got?

Come on Radio Waves, where is your usual "Well done, Carol" effort? We all love that! Cat got your troll tongue?

You know, troll, Elvis recorded a song about you:

Oh, it just EATS YOU UP, doesn't it, that Topix deletes your shit EVERY TIME?

Come on, fool, keep posting!
Stupid troll Radio Waves

Burwood, Australia

#11776 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how I'm back in Sydney while the troll cnt Lean is still posting from Ryde.
Nice try, troll, but the truth is coming out.
Piss off loser Lean.
Well done, Philip!

Hey, where's Carol tonight?

Out sucking d*ck like your ugly wife?

Betcha $2 (coincidentally, what your wife charges for a bl*wj*b) that Topix won't delete this one.

Betcha $1.50 (what her customers demand in change, because her bl*wj*bs are just awful!) that all of my comments stay.

Come on, Philip, where's Carol??
Stupid troll Philip Lean

Burwood, Australia

#11777 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
me, the TRUE KING ELVIS
Well done, Philip!

You WISH you were King Elvis, troll. You know, the King Elvis that gets to stay here while all of your fake comments get deleted.

I know I said I wouldn't bother responding to you again, halfwit, but I've had a few drinks, and felt like playing with you. It's fun watching how every one of my comments (which, incidentally stay here while yours get deleted) pisses you off more and more.

Oh, but you don't seem to want to play with me.

WHERE'S CAROL, YOU SAD, PATHETIC, LONELY TROLL?

Bring that b*tch back!

Well done, Philip!
Stupid troll Philip Lean

Burwood, Australia

#11780 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
The last two posts show the cnthead dipwad troll Lean is cracking up.
It's obvious the power of the real King Elvis is causing the troll Lean to have a nervous breakdown.
The troll seems to be at Ryde.
There is a lunatic asylum there.
Doesn't that speak for itself?
The troll is clearly an inmate in the asylum.
Take your medication, troll, shithead, cntface, loser, fool floon troll and go to bed as the superintendent told you to.
Piss off, you fool floon Lean.
KE
Oooh, one more post before toddling off to bed tonight with your ugly wh*re wife, eh troll?

Uh-oh. Just one more post that Topix will delete.

Well done, Philip.

Where's Carol tonight?
Stupid troll Radio Waves

Burwood, Australia

#11781 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
The last two posts show the cnthead dipwad troll Lean is cracking up.
It's obvious the power of the real King Elvis is causing the troll Lean to have a nervous breakdown.
The troll seems to be at Ryde.
There is a lunatic asylum there.
Doesn't that speak for itself?
The troll is clearly an inmate in the asylum.
Take your medication, troll, shithead, cntface, loser, fool floon troll and go to bed as the superintendent told you to.
Piss off, you fool floon Lean.
KE
Well done, Carol.
Stupid troll Philip Lean

Burwood, Australia

#11782 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're right, Philip.

Me ... the REAL King Elvis manages to keep every one of his comments right here on OUR Elvis forum.

But yours get deleted.

Every time.

Flushed away like garbage.

Garbage from the stinking troll you are.

Well done, Carol.

Oh, go on Philip, please post just one more comment tonight before you go to bed. Why not get up in the middle of the night again and post some more?

Does it frustrate you seeing ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS DISAPPEAR FROM HERE?

Sad, lonely, ignored troll ...
Philip Lean the pedophile

Burwood, Australia

#11783 Jul 2, 2013
Come on, Philip, PLEASE keep posting.

Keep hoping that Topix will lift its ban on you.

Surely, they can't keep this up forever?

Oh yes, they can.

Well done, Philip!!!
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11784 Jul 2, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>The fool attacked me so I answered. You are right the ignoramus always gets deleted and that's justice for you and I. He is an angry jerk no doubt.
Elmer, I've changed my mind.

Feel free to attack this troll idiot any time you like.

But wait for a day or so if he posts as "King Elvis", give Topix time to delete them.

I've been having some half-drunk fun tonight, making little wimpy troll Philip Lean from 45 Arakoon St Kincumber NSW Australia squirm in his little hovel of a home.

Six or so hours from now, you'll see all of his comments (as the fake King Elvis) gone, and yet mine will still be here.

And he STILL can't figure out why! It just KILLS HIM!

Ah yes, what a laugh.

So go for it, Elmer. Attack the troll like it deserves!
King Elvis

Burwood, Australia

#11785 Jul 2, 2013
Come on, troll b*tch Philip ... just one more post from you tonight.

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE?
Stupid troll Radio Waves

Burwood, Australia

#11793 Jul 2, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
Another 7 comments that will be deleted by Topix.

Well done, Philip!
Stupid troll Radio Waves

Burwood, Australia

#11794 Jul 2, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
Well done, Philip.
Stupid troll Philip Lean

Burwood, Australia

#11796 Jul 2, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
But I keep coming back to show all Elvis fans the truth.
Hmmm, not quite, Philip.

You keep getting deleted.

Comments from the real King Elvis (that would be me) stay.

Every time.

And it galls you, troll.

We laugh as all your comments get deleted, but the real King Elvis' stay.

Oh, by the way, I've taken the screen name now of 'Stupid troll Philip Lean' for now. Hope you don't mind. Oh, but why would you? Assuming other people's IDs is your speciality.

Tune in in a few hours, folks, and watch yet again as Philip Lean's comments get taken down. Even when he posts as King Elvis. And especially when he posts as Radio Waves. But not Stupid troll Philip Lean's, of course.

They'll stay, because Topix does their job well.

Feel free to keep posting, Philip, and despair as each and every one of your efforts gets deleted. Again.

Well done, Carol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll I trash other posters and call myself the victim 2 hr Mel William 1
News Jax parade and concert: 'American Idol' hopeful... Tue All That I Am 3
News Watch Baltimore's Michael Jackson Protestor Per... May 2 Amazing Grace 2
News Paul McCartney Debuts The Beatles Song In Japan Apr 30 WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... Apr 29 January 32
For your eyes only Apr 28 Shut UP Maria 20
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... Apr 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web