150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

There are 12898 comments on the talk.livedaily.com story from Dec 6, 2008, titled 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! . In it, talk.livedaily.com reports that:

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at talk.livedaily.com.

Octopus

Astoria, NY

#11644 Jun 20, 2013
RICK wrote:
Right on about the Elvis/Sinatra/Juliet Prowse episode,Octo and Bubba,Elvis had many beautiful women who were crazy about him,and attracted them with effortless ease,unlike The Chairman of the bored,who did not posess the looks,charm and charisma OR TALENT of one Elvis Aaron Presley,and I think without a doubt that Sinatra was jealous of Elvis on multiple levels,but you know what,HE HAD GOOD REASON TO BE,ELVIS WAS BETTER AND FAR MORE BELOVED THAN SINATRA WILL EVER BE,peace out.
Sinatra was briefly married to a young Mia Farrow (Rosemary's Baby) in the late sixties and she had a "little boy blue" haircut. Farrow would later marry pedophile, Woody Allen that was making it with their adopted daughter from China. Frank Sinatra could never sing or act a day in his life but had support from the mob. Dean Martin was a billion times more talented than "ole blue eyes" but was never hyped up like Sinatra. Sinatra was anti-rock n roll because it was his generation but later seemed to accept the fact that the rock era was going to stay around for good or at least, for the rest of his life.
Octopus

Astoria, NY

#11645 Jun 20, 2013
BTW, The Beatles White Album was inspired by their trip to India where Mia Farrow's sister had the classic track, "Dear Prudence" written about her. Ringo Starr was the first to leave the hippie gathering after getting ill from the food but the other Beatles soon became disillusioned afterwards also. It was while they were in India, Brian Epstein was found dead in London of a drug overdose. I think that is when The Beatles made "Magical Mystery Tour" which was first shown on the BBC in black and white and actually panned by the critics at the time.
Octopus

Astoria, NY

#11646 Jun 20, 2013
RICK wrote:
Right on about the Elvis/Sinatra/Juliet Prowse episode,Octo and Bubba,Elvis had many beautiful women who were crazy about him,and attracted them with effortless ease,unlike The Chairman of the bored,who did not posess the looks,charm and charisma OR TALENT of one Elvis Aaron Presley,and I think without a doubt that Sinatra was jealous of Elvis on multiple levels,but you know what,HE HAD GOOD REASON TO BE,ELVIS WAS BETTER AND FAR MORE BELOVED THAN SINATRA WILL EVER BE,peace out.
Of course, the starlets were going to be crawling all over Elvis like white on rice. I think the only co star that did not like Elvis was Stella Stevens from "Girls, Girls, Girls" but why would Elvis care what that woman thought of him? Elvis once said something like "Why buy a cow when you can get it through the fence" ???
Elmer Jackson

Bothell, WA

#11649 Jun 20, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support against troll Lean, Elmer.
Your great poem sums the troll up perfectly.
Keep up the good work against the cnthead fool.
Piss off, troll Lean.
Yep I wrote that after I finished a pint of Jim Beam.
Elmer Jackson

Seattle, WA

#11656 Jun 21, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
Not very well done Bozo because you will be deleted soon.Just like always fisheyed fool.
Elmer

Bothell, WA

#11659 Jun 21, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the best, Elmer.
In a world of trolls, your support against the arsewipe shihead troll Lean is terrific.
You are right, the troll's crap posts will be deleted in two hours.
Thanks again, Elmer.
Piss off, troll dick lean..
I have no repsect for trolls just like you King .The moron keeps posting Well done Carol only to see it disappear. It makes no sense to me but then most trolls never make much sense. To them in their warped minds they think to annoy other posters is perfectly ok.
King Elvis

Terrigal, Australia

#11660 Jun 22, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I have no repsect for trolls just like you King .The moron keeps posting Well done Carol only to see it disappear. It makes no sense to me but then most trolls never make much sense. To them in their warped minds they think to annoy other posters is perfectly ok.
Elmer, your latest post here is in response to HIM, not me, I have not posted here in a few days.

As I've told you before, I am not responding any more about this idiot. To you or anyone.

It's great you have no respect for trolls, but sorry mate, you're being trolled by a "man" who is so desperate for attention, so worried that his "voice" isn't being heard, that he wants to be me; and responds to his own posts.

My posts here will only be about Elvis.

The latest post from "King Elvis" will be deleted shortly, as are ALL of his posts every time.

Just keep any eye on the forum, you will notice the posts disappear.

Please, just stop responding to him in any way, even with your poems. He was too stupid to realise your poem was critical of him.

My posts will only be relevant, knowledgeable posts about Elvis, or the latest FTDs or whatever. No posts about Lean or trolling, nothing.

I don't use words like "cnthead" either.

And now, sit back and watch it respond with its usual "Carol" refrain, or try to pretend to be an Elvis fan: fck knows what it's on about. It's wasted four years - YEARS!- of its sad life doing this. I am his homosexual obsession.

But its time is coming, and sooner than it thinks. Trust me on that.(tick, tick, tick, Lean ... watch your back, troll).

Fck knows why the troll keeps posting - especially at 5 o'clock in the fcking morning, like the pathetic little loser it is!- when all its shit gets deleted and nobody even sees its stuff. Just pathetic.

And this, Elmer, will be my last post for the weekend: no "one more thing" or "Oh, by the way" from King Elvis. Nothing.
xxxxx

Bridgend, UK

#11668 Jun 22, 2013
Elmer Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. I am not that stupid. I am thinking that King Elvis and Radio Waves and the other King Elvis could all be the same person. No one knows for sure. Any way this dumb shit is getting boring and I need something funny to read.
What country is EVERETT WA ELMER JACKSON?

FROM

xxxxx
xxxxx

Bridgend, UK

#11669 Jun 22, 2013
Elmer Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. I am not that stupid. I am thinking that King Elvis and Radio Waves and the other King Elvis could all be the same person. No one knows for sure. Any way this dumb shit is getting boring and I need something funny to read.
are you from Australia, they are a bit nut's over there, I have been to Sydney a few year's ago.

from xxxxx
xxxxx

Bridgend, UK

#11672 Jun 22, 2013
Elmer Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard of Manchester. I think that was where Davy Jones of the Monkees was from. Manchester, England.Never been to Australia but I would like to go there. It takes about 20 hours to get there by flying and lay overs.
That is right Elmer, Davy Jones did come from Manchester and so did the Bee Gees. We had a big Elvis Presley venue a couple of years ago in Manchester town centre a lot of Elvis Presley's old band came over to play here, it was a very big event you may have seen it on the internet, also there are more event too come.

I did go to Australia but silly me I had gone in the raining season and it poured with rain I should have brought winter clothing I could not seem to get dry the whole time I was there, it is a nice place, I had gone to the Sydney Opera house, that was nice, my son's had been working there at the time and I had been over to see them one was a joiner and the other was a welder at the time, they have come back now.

What is it like where you live.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#11678 Jun 24, 2013
Somebody mentioned a while back about Elvis Costello singing like he's constipated,how true,what I ought to do is send him a load of my `special'brownies,cooked to perfection with my special ingredient,Ex-Lax chocolates,that'll deconstipate him and QUICK,it'll clear him of all that blood sausage,or as we pronounce it here in Chicago,SAYYYYYYYY-SAGE,and afterwards,the smell will be so bad it'll inspire him to write a new song,minus Paul Mccartney's assistance,called `My Brave Nose',BA-DOMP-BOMP,as Jimmy Durante used to say`I got a million of`em,ha cha cha cha',peace to the multitudes.
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#11679 Jun 24, 2013
RICK wrote:
Somebody mentioned a while back about Elvis Costello singing like he's constipated,how true,what I ought to do is send him a load of my `special'brownies,cooked to perfection with my special ingredient,Ex-Lax chocolates,that'll deconstipate him and QUICK,it'll clear him of all that blood sausage,or as we pronounce it here in Chicago,SAYYYYYYYY-SAGE,and afterwards,the smell will be so bad it'll inspire him to write a new song,minus Paul Mccartney's assistance,called `My Brave Nose',BA-DOMP-BOMP,as Jimmy Durante used to say`I got a million of`em,ha cha cha cha',peace to the multitudes.
It was me Rick. I don't like Elvis Costello's voice. Yep a couple of those brownies and he'll be singing Please Release me and sitting on the porcelin throne.Watching all the Texans. He'll be watching all the Texans.
The Emperor

Seattle, WA

#11682 Jun 24, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
More boring rubbish.
The Emperor

Bothell, WA

#11686 Jun 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for your support, Emperor Elmer.
The floon troll Lean will learn one day.
Piss off cnthead troll Lean.
How did you learn his name and who he is? Also where he is from. I can't tell from peoples ISP's because they change depending on where the computer you are using is at.Nobody uses their real names on here.At least not their whole names.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#11687 Jun 25, 2013
The Emperor wrote:
<quoted text>How did you learn his name and who he is? Also where he is from. I can't tell from peoples ISP's because they change depending on where the computer you are using is at.Nobody uses their real names on here.At least not their whole names.
Elmer, for the last time ... I don't respond to or about this idiot troll, so IGNORE messages about Lean or troling from the fake. His messages, of course, will be deleted.

The idiot gave away his own name many times. His address is readily available online.

Please, just STOP responding to the troll in any way, not even to his stupid "Carol" shit.

I do NOT write that I "thank you" for your support here (although I do), so just IGNORE any posts like that in future, and watch them disappear.

Posts from me will ONLY be about ELVIS, the reason why the normal people are here.

Only. About. Elvis! I hope I've made myself clear, Elmer.

IGNORE him ... no poems, no "more boring shit" etc. Nothing. Do not feed the trolls, as the saying goes.

(And now, sit back and watch the troll come back with its usual boring refrain, which nobody even sees. And then laugh as Topix takes them down ... every time).

There will be no more posts from me for the next 24 hours at least, so again Elmer, just IGNORE the idiot.

Thanks.
Elmer

Bothell, WA

#11688 Jun 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Elmer, for the last time ... I don't respond to or about this idiot troll, so IGNORE messages about Lean or troling from the fake. His messages, of course, will be deleted.
The idiot gave away his own name many times. His address is readily available online.
Please, just STOP responding to the troll in any way, not even to his stupid "Carol" shit.
I do NOT write that I "thank you" for your support here (although I do), so just IGNORE any posts like that in future, and watch them disappear.
Posts from me will ONLY be about ELVIS, the reason why the normal people are here.
Only. About. Elvis! I hope I've made myself clear, Elmer.
IGNORE him ... no poems, no "more boring shit" etc. Nothing. Do not feed the trolls, as the saying goes.
(And now, sit back and watch the troll come back with its usual boring refrain, which nobody even sees. And then laugh as Topix takes them down ... every time).
There will be no more posts from me for the next 24 hours at least, so again Elmer, just IGNORE the idiot.
Thanks.
I thought he was you again king Elvis.He thanks me just like you do and I can't tell the two of you apart and niether can anyone else.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#11689 Jun 25, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he was you again king Elvis.He thanks me just like you do and I can't tell the two of you apart and niether can anyone else.
It's easy.

1. My posts are relevant ELVIS stuff.

2. I do not respond about the troll, or to him, nor do I use words like "cnthead".

3. My posts are well written.

4. The troll's posts get deleted EVERY TIME - no matter what name he uses, no matter what thread he posts in. Every single time.

So let's all get this thread back on track: let's keep it about ELVIS only.

Cheers.
xxxxx

Doncaster, UK

#11690 Jun 25, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he was you again king Elvis.He thanks me just like you do and I can't tell the two of you apart and niether can anyone else.
Elmer,

You can write me a poem any time you like, I love poem's

All my best xxxxx
xxxxx

Doncaster, UK

#11695 Jun 26, 2013
Elmer Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Ok you know I'm Elmer the almost famous singing drunk. This forum needs more silly stuff because of too much arguing. I try to bring humor and satire here because the bashing and trashing gets boring to read for me. Hope all is well for you in Manchester.
Yes thank you Elmer,

It is a really nice sunny day today, I have just bought a very nice tiffany lamp for my living room, it look's really nice when switched on.

You do bring humour too the forum Elmer, you brighten my day and it is still daytime here in Manchester.
Bubba

Renton, WA

#11696 Jun 26, 2013
xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thank you Elmer,
It is a really nice sunny day today, I have just bought a very nice tiffany lamp for my living room, it look's really nice when switched on.
You do bring humour too the forum Elmer, you brighten my day and it is still daytime here in Manchester.
Yeah I think tiffany lamps are cool I have a tiffany stand up lamp at home. I live about an hour from the Canadian border. About a two hour drive to Vancouver BC. Canadians are good friendly people at least most of the ones I've met. We are still having some rain but next week and the fourth of July looks good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles Album Revolver Apr 23 Anonymous 1
News Beatlemania heads to JET Saturday night Apr 7 UK eh 1
News Ten Things to Do In Houston For $10 or Less (Se... Mar '17 FreePharts 1
Who was present in the line-up for 'love me do'? (Feb '16) Mar '17 kevingnet 4
News Flat Rock Playhouse presents Music on the Rock:... Feb '17 Ringo 2
13 Amazing Facts About Ringo Starr (The Best Dr... Feb '17 Greg 2
For your eyes only (Feb '15) Feb '17 Little monster 58
More from around the web