150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 Full story: talk.livedaily.com 12,769

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10249 Feb 16, 2013
http://youtu.be/ID4cwjva1yo
Warren Buffet-Tax Us

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10254 Feb 16, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text> So you want to cut welfare and medicare for poor,take away food stamps,raise retirement age so you can give tax breaks to wealthy and increase military spending.Don't kid yourself you don't give a shit about the less fortunate!
Actually, it was Bill Clinton who cut welfare, not Republicans. So get your facts straight before you go popping off like an ignoramus. And welfare is much needed--same with food stamps. You're just a typical liberal hater which causes you to have an insatiable desire to pop off your mouth in every direction when you lose arguments. lol!

Location hidden

#10255 Feb 16, 2013
jim - wrote:
Are we borrowing money from China to give to other countries? Are we spending outragious sums of money to fight wars and kill people in other countries to keep oil flowing and ruining the enviorment and causing global warming? Are there people starving and homeless in America?
Thanks to Obama and Democrats there are many more starving and homeless today than at any time during the Bush administration. Under Obama the poverty level is the highest it's been in 40 years.
Jason Wendell Konopka

Dallas, TX

#10256 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was Bill Clinton who cut welfare, not Republicans. So get your facts straight before you go popping off like an ignoramus. And welfare is much needed--same with food stamps. You're just a typical liberal hater which causes you to have an insatiable desire to pop off your mouth in every direction when you lose arguments. lol!
It wasn't until the Repubs reached majority status before Welfare reform was mentioned. Bubba Clinton signed it but it wasn't his idea

Location hidden

#10257 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Obama and Democrats there are many more starving and homeless today than at any time during the Bush administration. Under Obama the poverty level is the highest it's been in 40 years.
Yeah McCain and Palin would of had everything running smooth by now,it's a shame they didn't get elected in 2008!

Location hidden

#10258 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the hater here! I'm happy with Obama being president and what he's trying to do! nope I'm very happy Obama is president ,he's a good man!=D

Location hidden

#10259 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so what do the republicans want to cut in 2013 ?? mmm??? Where do they want to cut goverment spending??????

Location hidden

#10260 Feb 16, 2013
Republicans lost ! your the loser doncha think?

Location hidden

#10261 Feb 16, 2013
I give up ,you guys win ! hahahaha!

Location hidden

#10262 Feb 16, 2013
Jason Wendell Konopka wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't until the Repubs reached majority status before Welfare reform was mentioned. Bubba Clinton signed it but it wasn't his idea
You obviously don't know that during the 2012 Democrat convention Bill Clinton defended Obama's welfair record, saying:
"Did I make myself clear? The requirement was for more work, not less," Clinton continued. "This is personal to me ... The claim that President Obama weakened welfare reform's work requirement is just not true. But they keep running ads claiming it."
In other words, Bill was proud of his work for welfare reform and as he put it, "This is personal to me". He defendant allegations by Republicans that Obama was weakening work for welfare requirements. So your contention that only Republicans wanted welfare reform is nonsense and even Bill Clinton himself would disagree with you.

Next!

Location hidden

#10263 Feb 16, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so what do the republicans want to cut in 2013 ?? mmm??? Where do they want to cut goverment spending??????
How about we start at the annual almost 1 Trillion in waste, which is partly due to inept official and politicians.

http://www.rd.com/health/healthcare/the-gover...

Location hidden

#10264 Feb 16, 2013
jim - wrote:
I give up ,you guys win ! hahahaha!
Yup! You do have the mentality of a 4-year-old.

Location hidden

#10265 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! You do have the mentality of a 4-year-old.
Lets talk about somthing we can agree on ,I'm tired of arguing . I'm sure you have friends you wouldn't want to talk politics with. What do you like for music?

Location hidden

#10266 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we start at the annual almost 1 Trillion in waste, which is partly due to inept official and politicians.
Yeah if politicians from both sides worked togather for the best interest of the American people they could spend their time solving problems. Good ideas come from both sides ~

Location hidden

#10267 Feb 16, 2013
http://flic.kr/p/dAWJDY
Ronald Reagan drawing I did
http://flic.kr/p/dARfFx George W.Bush drawing I did
I voted for both these guys

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#10268 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you're discussing politics on this thread. But since we're at it, perhaps if the government stopped bailing out banks and if the rich would pay their fair share of taxes, America wouldn't have such a huge deficit.
Law

Omaha, NE

#10269 Feb 17, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know that during the 2012 Democrat convention Bill Clinton defended Obama's welfair record, saying:
<quoted text>
In other words, Bill was proud of his work for welfare reform and as he put it, "This is personal to me". He defendant allegations by Republicans that Obama was weakening work for welfare requirements. So your contention that only Republicans wanted welfare reform is nonsense and even Bill Clinton himself would disagree with you.
Next!
"Last night, in his nationally televised speech, former President Bill Clinton said the charge that President Obama has gutted welfare reform was “a real doozy.”

Clinton, who vetoed welfare reform twice before signing the welfare reform law in 1996, echoed the Obama Administration and media “fact checkers,” who have sworn that Obama’s Health and Human Services Department (HHS) is actually trying to strengthen the work requirements of the law by doing away with them.

The fact is that the Administration has gutted welfare reform, and Heritage has detailed reports on exactly how—and what the consequences will be. Heritage expert Robert Rector, who helped write the 1996 law, answered Clinton this morning in no uncertain terms:
"The Obama Administration will put in mothballs the formal purpose of welfare reform—to reduce the number of people dependent on government benefits. The Administration will abandon the legislative performance goal that encourages states to reduce welfare caseloads. It will weaken the “work participation” standards that require some 30 percent of able-bodied Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients to engage in work activities for 20 to 30 hours per week."

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/06/morning-b...

You were saying?
Law

Omaha, NE

#10270 Feb 17, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Next!
"The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA) is a United States federal law considered to be a fundamental shift in both the method and goal of federal cash assistance to the poor. The bill added a workforce development component to welfare legislation, encouraging employment among the poor. The bill was a cornerstone of the Republican Contract with America and was introduced by Rep. E. Clay Shaw, Jr.(R-FL-22) who believed welfare was partly responsible for bringing immigrants to the United States.["

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Respons...

Well?

Location hidden

#10271 Feb 17, 2013
Law wrote:
<quoted text>
"Last night, in his nationally televised speech, former President Bill Clinton said the charge that President Obama has gutted welfare reform was “a real doozy.”
Clinton, who vetoed welfare reform twice before signing the welfare reform law in 1996, echoed the Obama Administration and media “fact checkers,” who have sworn that Obama’s Health and Human Services Department (HHS) is actually trying to strengthen the work requirements of the law by doing away with them.
The fact is that the Administration has gutted welfare reform, and Heritage has detailed reports on exactly how—and what the consequences will be. Heritage expert Robert Rector, who helped write the 1996 law, answered Clinton this morning in no uncertain terms:
"The Obama Administration will put in mothballs the formal purpose of welfare reform—to reduce the number of people dependent on government benefits. The Administration will abandon the legislative performance goal that encourages states to reduce welfare caseloads. It will weaken the “work participation” standards that require some 30 percent of able-bodied Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients to engage in work activities for 20 to 30 hours per week."
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/06/morning-b...
You were saying?
Why didn't Clinton veto the bill for a third time? DUH!

Answer:
Clinton was in favor of welfare reform, as he made clear when he spoke to the American people about his vision of welfare reform, including working to receive a welfare check:

It's amazing how you Libs will attack the GOP even if you perceive an opportunity to paint the GOP as bad, cruel, and of course, "bas**rds", though you are nevertheless ignorant of the circumstances surrounding the legislation you criticize. How Pathetic!

Location hidden

#10272 Feb 17, 2013
Face it the GOP is the stupid party!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... 15 hr Jermaine 7 22
Portraits of Beatles as Old Men Sep 25 Diana 2
anti Beatles fan (Dec '08) Sep 23 Slobodan Milosevic 246
The year after the Beatles met E (Mar '14) Sep 23 Little monster 186
This Forum Is Officially Pronounced DEAD (Feb '10) Sep 20 Obi Wan Biden 32
Who invented the Beatles' logo? Sep 14 Greg 1
The Beatlesa Jewish Roots Sep 14 Dr Cosmo Arse-Bandit 6

The Beatles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE