150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 Full story: talk.livedaily.com 12,853

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Full Story
Bubba

Everett, WA

#10184 Feb 15, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
George Dubya was the worst president in living memory, and hands down the worst ever.
You said something smart that time. I'm shocked.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#10185 Feb 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>No the idiot is you for being so naive..
I always find a person who is naive preferable to an ignoramus like yourself.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10186 Feb 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>He was Pardoned by Ford it was all pre arranged so he wouldn't look like the crook he was.He was totally in favor of the Viet Nam war because he was probably making money from it some how.Clinton had an affair so what Kennedy and several others did the same thing.
Vietnam started with Johnson.

Nixon was just caught in a bad period where everybody was paranoid.

The hippie culture protested US involvement in the war.

But because of their drug use, they movement was ignored.

It was too radical and they were branded anti American.

Sure, Richard Nixon was pardoned by Ford.

But it was because people wanted to forget about it and move on.

Nixon did not try to hold on to power and stepped down.

Watergate was all about wire tapping the Democratic party.

To me, I don't see what the big deal was.

Nixon knew he was wrong and did the right thing.

Democrat Bill Clinton lied under oath.

But his affair had nothing to do with his policies.

I like Bill Clinton. He was an excellent president.

I think Clinton's problems divided the parties further though.

George W was attacked relentlessly over 911.

Obama sucks in my opinion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10187 Feb 15, 2013
*the movement
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#10188 Feb 15, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>I will only say that I don't dislike him, he's no better or worse than the rest. I do find that your bigotry is shining thru though Buubbaa!!
No it has nothing to do with his race.It has everything to do with his religion.His name and his father.
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#10189 Feb 15, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>I always find a person who is naive preferable to an ignoramus like yourself.
Who asked you fisheyed fool?
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#10190 Feb 15, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>I will only say that I don't dislike him, he's no better or worse than the rest. I do find that your bigotry is shining thru though Buubbaa!!
Well I hope you like paying higher taxes. That's what idiot Obama is all about solve everything by taxing the working people more. He is a schumck and a jiveass that needs to be impeached.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10191 Feb 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I take you like Obama the lying jiveass.Your credibility is worth about a quarter
I like Obama too !You must belong to the stupidass party! They don't have any ideas just conspiriousy theories! Feed the f#%kingrichcocksuckers are gonna end up extinct like the dinosaur's they are!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10192 Feb 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hope you like paying higher taxes. That's what idiot Obama is all about solve everything by taxing the working people more. He is a schumck and a jiveass that needs to be impeached.
Your a crybaby thats for sure! Obama is going to be remembered as a great president and Bubba is alaways gonna be remembered as an ignorant hillbilly!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10193 Feb 15, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text>I like Obama too !You must belong to the stupidass party! They don't have any ideas just conspiriousy theories! Feed the f#%kingrichcocksuckers are gonna end up extinct like the dinosaur's they are!
Well:

1. It's not a conspiracy that Obama's economic growth rate is the worst in 60 years;
2. It's not a conspiracy that spending is out of control;
3. It's not a conspiracy that Obama is adding to the deficit at the rate of 1 Trillion annually;
4. It's not a conspiracy that the unemployment rate is still at the same level as when Bush left office (7.8%);
5. It's not a conspiracy that so-called Obamacare is stagnating the economy because employers don't know what to expect and are therefore are unwilling to hire.
6. It's not a conspiracy that the Democrat senate has not passed a budget in, I believe, 4 years;

Remember, Democrats had full control of both the Senate and House during the first 2 years of Obama's presidency, which means they had enough votes to do what they wanted and Republicans couldn't have stopped them--yet, the couldn't even pass a budget and totally ignored the economy. Instead, they concentrated on so-called Obamacare and lied to the American people about working with Republicans. Now that Obamacare is a reality, it's fitting that it is perhaps the biggest single factor when it comes stagnating the economy. By the way, I'm an Independent but that don't mean I have to ignore the truth about Obama's abysmal record. If anyone took the college course, "The American Presidency", it's clear that Obama is a total failure when it comes to using the power of persuasion and his standing as president to lead Congress and to mediate differences. Reagan was a sucessfull President because ultimately he worked with Congress by given Democrats some of what they wanted in return for giving Reagan some of what he wanted. As a result, Reagan created 16 million jobs in his 8 years in office. Bill Clinton also had success after 1994 when he realized that he needed to work with the new majority Republicans. How about Obama? Nothing! As a result stagnation and the People are not very enthusiastic about the future. Hence, growth is abysmal. Now Obama want even more taxation even though most everyone (those making $50,000 a year and more) just received a tax increase of at least 2,000 a year.

The guy is a tax and spend machine!
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#10194 Feb 15, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text>I like Obama too !You must belong to the stupidass party! They don't have any ideas just conspiriousy theories! Feed the f#%kingrichcocksuckers are gonna end up extinct like the dinosaur's they are!
You are a frickin idiot Jim. Get used to higher taxes a hole.
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#10195 Feb 15, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text> Your a crybaby thats for sure! Obama is going to be remembered as a great president and Bubba is alaways gonna be remembered as an ignorant hillbilly!
Well a hillbilly is better than being remembered as lame dickhead like yourself.
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10196 Feb 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>No the idiot is you for being so naive. Obama is nothing but a damn liar. He may say he's a Christian but he is a halfassed Muslim his name is Muslim he bows down to Muslims you fool.
Seriously, you're a fcking idiot with mental problems if you actually believe that.

A complete fcking idiot, beyond all help of the reasonable and intelligent.

I bet you actually believe he was born in Kenya, too.
Bubba

Seattle, WA

#10197 Feb 15, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Well:
1. It's not a conspiracy that Obama's economic growth rate is the worst in 60 years;
2. It's not a conspiracy that spending is out of control;
3. It's not a conspiracy that Obama is adding to the deficit at the rate of 1 Trillion annually;
4. It's not a conspiracy that the unemployment rate is still at the same level as when Bush left office (7.8%);
5. It's not a conspiracy that so-called Obamacare is stagnating the economy because employers don't know what to expect and are therefore are unwilling to hire.
6. It's not a conspiracy that the Democrat senate has not passed a budget in, I believe, 4 years;
Remember, Democrats had full control of both the Senate and House during the first 2 years of Obama's presidency, which means they had enough votes to do what they wanted and Republicans couldn't have stopped them--yet, the couldn't even pass a budget and totally ignored the economy. Instead, they concentrated on so-called Obamacare and lied to the American people about working with Republicans. Now that Obamacare is a reality, it's fitting that it is perhaps the biggest single factor when it comes stagnating the economy. By the way, I'm an Independent but that don't mean I have to ignore the truth about Obama's abysmal record. If anyone took the college course, "The American Presidency", it's clear that Obama is a total failure when it comes to using the power of persuasion and his standing as president to lead Congress and to mediate differences. Reagan was a sucessfull President because ultimately he worked with Congress by given Democrats some of what they wanted in return for giving Reagan some of what he wanted. As a result, Reagan created 16 million jobs in his 8 years in office. Bill Clinton also had success after 1994 when he realized that he needed to work with the new majority Republicans. How about Obama? Nothing! As a result stagnation and the People are not very enthusiastic about the future. Hence, growth is abysmal. Now Obama want even more taxation even though most everyone (those making $50,000 a year and more) just received a tax increase of at least 2,000 a year.
The guy is a tax and spend machine!
Well said and the truth has been spoken Xcaliber you hit the nail on the head .

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10198 Feb 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You are a frickin idiot Jim. Get used to higher taxes a hole.
Your a loser! Republicans hid George Bush out of site during campaign for 2012 presidential election.! Obama inherited his crap! Where were the weapons of mass destruction -Cheney is a big dipshit too~? Economy was in worse Free fall since 1929! Obama Is smarter than your dumbass.Your another f#5king crybaby republican!Get use to being a loser ,loser!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10199 Feb 15, 2013
You Americans have absolutely no idea how to run your country.

You're imploding, and it's mostly your idiot politicians who are to blame (helped along by Obama-conspiracists, doomsday morons and rednecks like the appropriately-named Bubba above).

Wow, people honestly believe that a man could be sworn in as President, all the while being a Muslim.

Fcking idiots.

And you Yanks who rail against socialised medicine, for example, haven't the faintest clue about how it works.

We have it here in Australia (the only nation, BTW, to have not only survived the GFC, but thrived).

We can walk into a doctor here, and it costs us nothing. A portion is taken from our salaries as a tax, and when we need medical attention ... boom ... we have it.

Simple.

So obviously simple.

It is genuinely fascinating, and (for me, as someone who likes visiting the States often) rather saddening at the same time to watch the US just collapse under the weight of its own hubris and arrogance.

The US will fall within 100 years or so, maybe 150.

Just like every other world-dominant power before it: each of them said "we are the greatest, we are the mightiest, we have God on our side, no one will ever be as strong".

Yeah right, kids.

Don't say "that will never happen" either,'coz everyone from those other empires said the same thing: the Chinese, British, Romans, Egyptians et al. They all ruled the world. They all fell.

America's fall has begun, and is irreversible.

America is doomed.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10200 Feb 15, 2013
Obama won the election!!!!!!!!!!Deal with it!!!!!!!!!! f3%king crybabies!!!!!!!!!!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10201 Feb 15, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Well:
1. It's not a conspiracy that Obama's economic growth rate is the worst in 60 years;
2. It's not a conspiracy that spending is out of control;
3. It's not a conspiracy that Obama is adding to the deficit at the rate of 1 Trillion annually;
4. It's not a conspiracy that the unemployment rate is still at the same level as when Bush left office (7.8%);
5. It's not a conspiracy that so-called Obamacare is stagnating the economy because employers don't know what to expect and are therefore are unwilling to hire.
6. It's not a conspiracy that the Democrat senate has not passed a budget in, I believe, 4 years;
Remember, Democrats had full control of both the Senate and House during the first 2 years of Obama's presidency, which means they had enough votes to do what they wanted and Republicans couldn't have stopped them--yet, the couldn't even pass a budget and totally ignored the economy. Instead, they concentrated on so-called Obamacare and lied to the American people about working with Republicans. Now that Obamacare is a reality, it's fitting that it is perhaps the biggest single factor when it comes stagnating the economy. By the way, I'm an Independent but that don't mean I have to ignore the truth about Obama's abysmal record. If anyone took the college course, "The American Presidency", it's clear that Obama is a total failure when it comes to using the power of persuasion and his standing as president to lead Congress and to mediate differences. Reagan was a sucessfull President because ultimately he worked with Congress by given Democrats some of what they wanted in return for giving Reagan some of what he wanted. As a result, Reagan created 16 million jobs in his 8 years in office. Bill Clinton also had success after 1994 when he realized that he needed to work with the new majority Republicans. How about Obama? Nothing! As a result stagnation and the People are not very enthusiastic about the future. Hence, growth is abysmal. Now Obama want even more taxation even though most everyone (those making $50,000 a year and more) just received a tax increase of at least 2,000 a year.
The guy is a tax and spend machine!
And Obama was so, so bad for America and the world, that the US population banded together in November 2012 and voted the bastard out, because the majority of Americans didn't want him, and preferred the Republican Party to lead them out of their troubles.

Oh, wait ... whoops.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10202 Feb 15, 2013
I like Fox news on night of election !hahaha dumb ass Karl Rove who wasted all those millionaires money ,getting them to support Romney. Karl wouldn't believe it when Fox announced Obama won !! hahaha - Republicans are the stupid party and even the smart republicans are saying that!!!Bwahahaha!!!!!!!! Old Ted Nugent the conservative is another fruitcake!!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10203 Feb 15, 2013
jim - wrote:
Obama won the election!!!!!!!!!!Deal with it!!!!!!!!!! f3%king crybabies!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the Republicans are still bitching about that.

Oh, they touted bipartisanship, didn't they, but they stymie progress at every step of the way.

They'll SHIT themselves in 2016 when Hillary Clinton becomes your first females President!

(Somebody mark this post in their bookmarks, I will be proven right in four years. No matter who they come up with, Hillary will get in).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For your eyes only Feb 28 Little monster 11
Paul McCartney Scores First Top Five Hit in 31 ... Feb 24 An NFL Fan 23
The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb 17 swadders 3
A Million ways to die in the west Feb 15 Little monster 2
Unreleased Beatles' songs Feb 15 Greg 1
Michael Jackson made Sly Stone homeless (Sep '11) Feb 9 An NFL Fan 87
This Forum Is Officially Pronounced DEAD (Feb '10) Jan '15 Bill Still sucks 33
More from around the web