150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 Full story: talk.livedaily.com 12,759

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Full Story
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9717 Dec 28, 2012
jim - wrote:
I liked the wacky movie Elvis and Nixon.
Me too.

It's funny, and is obviously made by fans with a sense of humour.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9721 Dec 29, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>The two worse guys to play Elvis was Don Johnson and Kevin Costner.
They should let Elvis alone. Too much made on him over the years.

Location hidden

#9723 Dec 29, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Octo the latest I saw was Bruno Marrs when he was about 10 doing Elvis because his Uncle was an Elvis impersonator.You'd hate it I think it was on you-tube.
I don't care to see or hear it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9724 Dec 29, 2012
I like a bunch of Bruno Marrs songs and I also saw old video's of him as young kid doing an enjoyable Elvis Impersonation. He seems pretty likeable~
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9726 Dec 30, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You must of seen the same video I saw. LOl it was funny the way he had his hair fixed and like a miniture Elvis. Not bad for just a little kid. in fact he still sounds like a little kid almost like the new Michael Jackson without the Pedo-pan bit.He is getting very popular with the younger folks but not my cup of tea.
Did you know it was Bruno Mars who was the young boy Elvis impersonator on stage briefly in the movie Honeymoon in Vegas?
mjj

Cypress, TX

#9727 Dec 30, 2012
MJ at the top of my list!:)
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9728 Dec 30, 2012
mjj wrote:
MJ at the top of my list!:)
List of dead pedos? Mine too!
mjj

Cypress, TX

#9729 Dec 30, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
List of dead pedos? Mine too!
Whatever....Michael Jackson....E P I C....
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9730 Dec 30, 2012
mjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever....Michael Jackson....E P I C....
E P I C ... Epic Pedophile In Conclusion.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#9735 Dec 30, 2012
EPIC:

end pedophilia in coffins.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#9736 Jan 2, 2013
Hey,Queen Elvis,ALAN HANSON IS A 60'S COUTERCULTURE ASSHOLE,LIKE YOU,AND IT'LL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I'LL EVER BELIEVE HIS SO CALLED `FACTS',OR YOU EITHER,BUTTHOLE `ALOHA FROM HAWAII' WAS VIEWED BY OVER A BILLION PEOPLE,AND THAT'S A COLD HARD FACT,DEAL WITH IT,AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION,PECKER BREATH,WHY WAS ELVIS SO BELOVED BY THE PUBLIC,I'VE ASKED YOU REPEATEDLY TO GIVE YOUR ANSWER,MR.THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL,C,MON ,YOU BLITHERING IDIOT,GIVE ME AN ANSWER,SEE YA,PEANUT BUTTER BRAIN.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#9737 Jan 2, 2013
And that's the problem with the 60's counterculture influenced media and idiots like King Elvis,AN INABILITY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT ELVIS IS IN FACT THE GREATEST POP MUSIC ICON OF ALL TIME,over any single artist or GROUP[The Beatles included,which pains King Elvis to no end,no doubt],these 60's counterculture assholes are unwilling to abandon this long held but false opinion that The Beatles are no.1.But this phony notion began to fall apart in 1992 when Elvis's estate was awarded 110 gold and platinum discs,putting the fab four at very distant no.2,[Barbra Streisand now has more gold albums than The Beatles,for pete's sake],and then in 2002,when Ernst Jorgenson's eye opening essay exposed the RIAA for the Beatle biased liars they really are,and then in 2008,when SONY/BMG came out with their career U.S sales figures for Elvis[600 million U.S ,1.6 billion global sales].But the 60's countercultured media continues to wear blinders on this,and continue to look very foolish to the world in the process,peace out.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#9738 Jan 2, 2013
And I use record sales figures as a determining factor in estimating who is the greatest because when the 60's countercultured media THOUGHT that The Beatles were ahead of the pack that was THEIR criteria for estimating who was the greatest,but now that the numbers have shifted DRAMATICALLY in Elvis's favor,now they've conjured up `other' reasons why The Beatles are no.1,and my only response to that is,LAY OFF THE CRYSTAL METH,IDIOTS,peace out.

Location hidden

#9739 Jan 2, 2013
RICK wrote:
And that's the problem with the 60's counterculture influenced media and idiots like King Elvis,AN INABILITY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT ELVIS IS IN FACT THE GREATEST POP MUSIC ICON OF ALL TIME,over any single artist or GROUP[The Beatles included,which pains King Elvis to no end,no doubt],these 60's counterculture assholes are unwilling to abandon this long held but false opinion that The Beatles are no.1.But this phony notion began to fall apart in 1992 when Elvis's estate was awarded 110 gold and platinum discs,putting the fab four at very distant no.2,[Barbra Streisand now has more gold albums than The Beatles,for pete's sake],and then in 2002,when Ernst Jorgenson's eye opening essay exposed the RIAA for the Beatle biased liars they really are,and then in 2008,when SONY/BMG came out with their career U.S sales figures for Elvis[600 million U.S ,1.6 billion global sales].But the 60's countercultured media continues to wear blinders on this,and continue to look very foolish to the world in the process,peace out.
Some Beatle fans think that Elvis was jealous of The Beatles.

They think he went to see Richard Nixon in '70 to get them deported.

However, that is false.

Elvis was nice to them when they visited with him in August, 1965.

He declined to go to their Hollywood party afterwards.

It was probably because he was busy making a movie or something.

Elvis wasn't threatened by The Beatles.

He still had his copy of "Rubber Soul" in his record collection.

It is all bullshit to make Elvis look bad.

Location hidden

#9740 Jan 2, 2013
RICK wrote:
And I use record sales figures as a determining factor in estimating who is the greatest because when the 60's countercultured media THOUGHT that The Beatles were ahead of the pack that was THEIR criteria for estimating who was the greatest,but now that the numbers have shifted DRAMATICALLY in Elvis's favor,now they've conjured up `other' reasons why The Beatles are no.1,and my only response to that is,LAY OFF THE CRYSTAL METH,IDIOTS,peace out.
Elvis did make the top 10 biggest catalog sellers for the year 2012.

The Beatles were not on the list.

Hey, Elvis is still doing amazing things 35 years after his death.

Of course, the sixties culture ignores it.

They've been putting out special Beatles tribute magazines out.

None on Elvis.

My friend said there is one new magazine on Elvis out now.

But it is a National Enquirer publication.

I've haven't seen it in stores though.

Anyway, The Beatles tribute magazines overstocked the shelves.

They wind up unsold and thrown out and then you see another one.

Are they on drugs or what?

They think everybody still digs The Beatles or sixties culture.

They keep pushing and pushing it, forcing it out there with hype.

Perfectly understandable because they want The Beatles on top.

Location hidden

#9741 Jan 2, 2013
The truth is that Elvis didn't go British Invasion.

He didn't suck up to the sixties culture.

He was Elvis and he was always successful on his own.

You don't see EPE trying to force him onto the public.

That is because they don't need to, obviously.

Elvis sells year after year non stop to Elvis fans.

Yet, the sixties culture has to discredit Elvis.

It is bullshit.

All The Beatle hype fails to do much of anything.

They wrongly believe kids will go to The Beatles.

Elvis never had to play those games to stay popular.

It is obnoxious for the sixties culture to do.

Because Elvis never criticized another artist.

He is on record saying just that.

Truth.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#9742 Jan 2, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Beatle fans think that Elvis was jealous of The Beatles.
They think he went to see Richard Nixon in '70 to get them deported.
However, that is false.
Elvis was nice to them when they visited with him in August, 1965.
He declined to go to their Hollywood party afterwards.
It was probably because he was busy making a movie or something.
Elvis wasn't threatened by The Beatles.
He still had his copy of "Rubber Soul" in his record collection.
It is all bullshit to make Elvis look bad.
Octo I don't know the exact year but at one time Elvis either called Nixon or visited him and suggested that the Beatles were a bad influence on American youth. Ringo even mentions it on the Beatles Anthology tapes.I figure it was around 66 maybe 67 when the Beatles reached a peek and Elvis felt threatened by their popularity wheather he needed to or not is another subject.Elvis wasn't any saint and neither were the Beatles. I don't think Elvis had much to do with trying to get John deported. It was his pot arrest and the fact that Nixon hated Lennon.I do believe Elvis tried to convince Nixon at one time that the Beatles songs were about taking drugs and we all know how insecure Elvis was. So I do believe he felt threatened by them even if he had great record sales and was still selling out his venues for live shows.Some people still buy and collect Beatle articles and magazines but yes not all of them are goi ng to sell. Most teens won't buy any Beatle stuff or Elvis stuff because it wasn't their time when the Beatles and Elvis rocked the 60's Bieber is the new generation music hero sadly.
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9743 Jan 2, 2013
RICK wrote:
Hey,Queen Elvis,ALAN HANSON IS A 60'S COUTERCULTURE ASSHOLE,LIKE YOU,AND IT'LL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I'LL EVER BELIEVE HIS SO CALLED `FACTS',
That's because you're an idiot.

It is mathematically impossible for Aloha to have been seen by a billion people.

People like you were The Colonel's fodder ... gullible tools who'll believe anything handed to them, without checking the veracity of the "facts".

And DO stop shouting.

Aloha, one billion ... yeah, riiiiiight!
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9744 Jan 2, 2013
RICK wrote:
And that's the problem with the 60's counterculture influenced media and idiots like King Elvis,AN INABILITY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT ELVIS IS IN FACT THE GREATEST POP MUSIC ICON
Feel free to point out where I have ever said Elvis wasn't the greatest music icon of all time.

Take your time, dick Rick.

Good luck trying, because you'll find no such thing.

Of course Elvis was the greatest, but unlike you and your ilk, I won't accept "facts" (eg Aloha one billion) without confirming the details myself.

Sad to see the dawning of a new year has done nothing to quell your penchant for being an idiot.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#9745 Jan 2, 2013
Queen Elvis,all you do is confirm what a stupid nimrodded peanut butter brain YOU really are,so take your anti-Elvis bullcrap and put it where the sun don't shine,allright,EAT ME BAY-BAY,SEE YA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who invented the Beatles' logo? Sep 14 Greg 1
The Beatlesa Jewish Roots Sep 14 Dr Cosmo Arse-Bandit 6
Why do people hate Asparagus ? (Jan '10) Sep 10 DUH 22
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... Sep 10 goodvibrations 5
Pete Best says Ringo Starr enjoyed the fruits o... (Aug '06) Sep 10 gmc68beatle 385
British Invasion revisited at the Gaslamp Resta... Sep 9 no name 4
The year after the Beatles met E Sep 8 Obi Wan Biden 184
•••
•••

The Beatles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••