150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 | Posted by: KB50MJ | Full story: talk.livedaily.com

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Comments
9,381 - 9,400 of 12,754 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
Miss Witchcraft

Fall River, MA

#9643 Dec 10, 2012
Sorry for the double post. Topix is messing with me, :P LOL
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#9645 Dec 10, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, dear.
But this is an ELVIS FORUM, why the fark are you wasting your time and ours posting in here and on other threads?
GO TO A JUSTIN BIEBER FORUM AND POST THERE, YOU NUMBNUT.
Here is the Justin Bieber Topix Forum.
GO THERE, and talk about the little punk to your pathetic heart's content.
http://www.topix.com/forum/band/justin-bieber
You don't see Elvis or Wacko fans invading Bieber forums to talk about them, do you? So have some common courtesy and leave us the hell alone.
That forum is dead as Michael Jackson and the few posters there are complete idiots. I'm here for a reason. Justin has been promoted by no other than Oprah as the new king of pop, like when Elizabeth Taylor gave Michael the same title years ago, right? And I really DO believe that King Justin can and will shatter all of Michael's old achievements. I have every right to be here as you do. Michael Jackson was a disgusting animal and a lowly little child molesting worm that crawled on the ground looking for his fake plastic nose. I hope he is rotting in Hell. Long live the new king of pop and dance, Mr Justin Bieber. Justin has had four top ten hits and has put out five best selling compact discs to date.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#9647 Dec 11, 2012
BlixCrackles wrote:
<quoted text>
<Inda looks around>
Not many Wacko fans here. Not many left I suppose. Let the Beatles fans stay I reckon.
im a big mj fan i hate all this stuff negative about michael jackson and all these negative names leave him alone
Bucky Bursipes

Everett, WA

#9648 Dec 11, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
That forum is dead as Michael Jackson and the few posters there are complete idiots. I'm here for a reason. Justin has been promoted by no other than Oprah as the new king of pop, like when Elizabeth Taylor gave Michael the same title years ago, right? And I really DO believe that King Justin can and will shatter all of Michael's old achievements. I have every right to be here as you do. Michael Jackson was a disgusting animal and a lowly little child molesting worm that crawled on the ground looking for his fake plastic nose. I hope he is rotting in Hell. Long live the new king of pop and dance, Mr Justin Bieber. Justin has had four top ten hits and has put out five best selling compact discs to date.
That forearm is a dud.I am here for a season. Justin has been promoted by no other than Opie as the new King of poop,Like Elizabeth Taylor gave Jichael Mackson years ago.And I really do believe that Justin King of poop will scatter all of Jichael's old achievements.Long give the new king of poop and distance, Mr Justin Bieber. Justin has had four mop teeny bopper hits has put out five best poop discs to date.
Dudley

Everett, WA

#9649 Dec 11, 2012
Sharline arce wrote:
<quoted text> im a big mj fan i hate all this stuff negative about michael jackson and all these negative names leave him alone
Leave Jichael Mackson alone damn it. Boo hoo baby.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#9650 Dec 11, 2012
Dudley wrote:
<quoted text>Leave Jichael Mackson alone damn it. Boo hoo baby.
if you don't have anything good to say don't say anytbing at all
Buford

Seattle, WA

#9651 Dec 11, 2012
Sharline arce wrote:
<quoted text> if you don't have anything good to say don't say anytbing at all
If you don't any food to pay don't stay anytbing at all.Bing away Baby
Pingu

Havdrup, Denmark

#9652 Dec 11, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
It is expected that males be jealous of singers that appeal to females. And The Beatles were there once also. >>But both Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are old men<<.
you being a spring chicken yrself I presume ..
Jed Fretner

Everett, WA

#9653 Dec 11, 2012
Sharline arce wrote:
<quoted text> im a big mj fan i hate all this stuff negative about michael jackson and all these negative names leave him alone
Oh please don't say anything about Pedo-pan it might just upset me. Please don't say he was a plastic clown I might get really mad. Please don't call Michael a jiveass I might not be able to get to sleep if you do.Oh my life is ruined because all of the things said about shuck and jive boy.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#9654 Dec 12, 2012
Bucky Bursipes wrote:
<quoted text>That forearm is a dud.I am here for a season. Justin has been promoted by no other than Opie as the new King of poop,Like Elizabeth Taylor gave Jichael Mackson years ago.And I really do believe that Justin King of poop will scatter all of Jichael's old achievements.Long give the new king of poop and distance, Mr Justin Bieber. Justin has had four mop teeny bopper hits has put out five best poop discs to date.
Stop with the nonsense and grow up. Did you make 90 million dollars this year like King Justin? You sound bitter, jealous and cruel.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#9655 Dec 12, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the nonsense and grow up. Did you make 90 million dollars this year like King Justin? You sound bitter, jealous and cruel.
Yeah right I'm jealous of teeny bopper Justin.I'm pretty bitter that he's getting all the female attention from girls that are too young for me anyway.I'm so cruel because justin Beiber teeny bopper doesn't float my boat.You are in love with this flash in the pan teeny bopper. You have no knowledge of good music fisheyed fool.You only like him because your friends like him and that's what the young dimwits like yourself call great music.Try listening to some adult music for a change dimwit.You might wake up a realize that Justin is just over produced sugar coated crap that sells because teeny bopper like yourself rush out to buy it. Enjoy what you want but don't expect anyone over 30 to like teeny bopper crap.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#9656 Dec 12, 2012
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right I'm jealous of teeny bopper Justin.I'm pretty bitter that he's getting all the female attention from girls that are too young for me anyway.I'm so cruel because justin Beiber teeny bopper doesn't float my boat.You are in love with this flash in the pan teeny bopper. You have no knowledge of good music fisheyed fool.You only like him because your friends like him and that's what the young dimwits like yourself call great music.Try listening to some adult music for a change dimwit.You might wake up a realize that Justin is just over produced sugar coated crap that sells because teeny bopper like yourself rush out to buy it. Enjoy what you want but don't expect anyone over 30 to like teeny bopper crap.
Dude, it is only music. It has always changed and others get their chance at fame and fortune. You can not expect the kids to live in the era that you grew up in. That is kind of like asking you to listen to your grandfather's music. The sixties generation was quite a while ago. The younger generation have their own musical heroes and their own identities. You don't have to like Justin.
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#9657 Dec 12, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
You don't have to like Justin.
And YOU don't have to pollute an Elvis and Wacko forum with your shit about Justin Bieber, and yet here you are.

You're just a fcking TROLL.

GO AND FIND A BIEBER FORUM FOR FCK'S SAKE - NO ONE HERE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIEBER!!!
chris

United States

#9658 Dec 12, 2012
Anybody who reads this post should go watch the concert for hurricane Sandy right now. Lots of great performers scheduled including Roger Watters, The Who, The Stones, Eric Clapton & of course Sir Paul McCartney.
mjj

Cypress, TX

#9659 Dec 12, 2012
chris wrote:
Anybody who reads this post should go watch the concert for hurricane Sandy right now. Lots of great performers scheduled including Roger Watters, The Who, The Stones, Eric Clapton & of course Sir Paul McCartney.
Iam. And it is Awesome!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9660 Dec 12, 2012
Hey guys...

Check out recent Stones live gigs on You Tube.

Here are two great performances:

Rolling Stones featuring Eric Clapton
London, 11-29-12

"Champagn And Reefer"

Also Rolling Stones at Barclays, New York 12-8-12

"Gimme Shelter"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9661 Dec 12, 2012
chris wrote:
Anybody who reads this post should go watch the concert for hurricane Sandy right now. Lots of great performers scheduled including Roger Watters, The Who, The Stones, Eric Clapton & of course Sir Paul McCartney.
I'm interested in finding You Tube on Paul McCartney.

I wondering about his voice compared with the queen's performance.

Mick Jagger's recent performances surprises the shit out of me.

The Stones sound good and Jagger is really driven, inspired.

I saw them open in Boston ten years ago and they were tired.

I thought they were done.

Eric Clapton looks and sounds good.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#9662 Dec 12, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested in finding You Tube on Paul McCartney.
I wondering about his voice compared with the queen's performance.
Mick Jagger's recent performances surprises the shit out of me.
The Stones sound good and Jagger is really driven, inspired.
I saw them open in Boston ten years ago and they were tired.
I thought they were done.
Eric Clapton looks and sounds good.
Well Octo Paul's voice was good tonight. I really don't agree with you thinking he should retire he rocked with the Foo Fighters and sounded good with his own band. Not bad for the old guy who has the energy of a 40 year old.I didn't get to see the Who or Clapton yet. Billy Joel sounded good too.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#9663 Dec 12, 2012
chris wrote:
Anybody who reads this post should go watch the concert for hurricane Sandy right now. Lots of great performers scheduled including Roger Watters, The Who, The Stones, Eric Clapton & of course Sir Paul McCartney.
What I saw on yahoo was good Chris but it only showed parts of it.Sir Paul was real good.
Pingu

Viborg, Denmark

#9664 Dec 12, 2012
Jed Fretner wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please don't say anything about Pedo-pan it might just upset me. Please don't say he was a plastic clown I might get really mad. Please don't call Michael a jiveass I might not be able to get to sleep if you do.Oh my life is ruined because all of the things said about shuck and jive boy.
If the very mentioning of the beautiful genius amazing -yet to be challenged- Musician,Entertainer & Illusionist MR MICHAEL JACKSON bothers your tiny Tim ego -
WHY do you visit a MICHAEL JACKSON FORUM in the first place, brainless??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... 4 hr goodvibrations 1
Why do people hate Asparagus ? (Jan '10) 18 hr Nave Spelled Back... 20
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Aug 26 Kid_Tomorrow 2
The year after the Beatles met E Aug 22 ElvisGirl1970 173
Beatles Las Vegas Aug 20, 1964 (Jan '06) Aug 20 Greg 32
Women of the Beatles Aug 19 Greg 1
11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Be... Aug 5 Greg 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Beatles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••