150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

There are 12898 comments on the talk.livedaily.com story from Dec 6, 2008, titled 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! . In it, talk.livedaily.com reports that:

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at talk.livedaily.com.

SugarCube

UK

#41 Dec 7, 2008
Floonie wrote:
<quoted text> "Oh look a mentaly challenged troll,what a suprise." If you're talking about Jackson's fans, you are right. Thanks for the reply.
I was talking about you floonie Thanx for the example of you being mentaly challenged.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#42 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
The IFPI releases info like that all the time. And they don't always put it on there website.
Just recently they released a statment about music piriting, but its not on their website.
They do it all the time.
It's there f'loonie*.

http://www.ifpi.org/content/section_news/2007...

Now, you started this thread with a "news" item, where is it from? Did you receive the press release? Have you seen it? Have you seen it on some other website? C'mon, it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

*I'm sure f'loonie will say "I'm not talking about that one, I'm talking about a different one that wasn't on the website".

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#43 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
floonie
Another 10 dolla!!
Floonie

Roy, WA

#44 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you floonie Thanx for the example of you being mentaly challenged.
No, you meant yourself.
But it's ok, we feel you're shame.
lol.
Sugar cone.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#45 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say I love my new name! Hope it didnt waste tooo much of your life making it up.
Missed you too BunnyBuns.
I'm glad you love it, BoogerLube, because you now own it -- under all your various aliases. Forevermore.

Location hidden

#46 Dec 7, 2008
Floonie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you meant yourself.
But it's ok, we feel you're shame.
lol.
Sugar cone.
BoogerLube.

We call it "BoogerLube".

It's an affectionate* name. Like the name some folks call the repulsive things they must deal with on a daily basis so they can continue to live...

*not really, but let's let it think so

BTW, it also goes by MjsSoldier. But it will always be known as BoogerLube from hereonin.

Location hidden

#47 Dec 7, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Another 10 dolla!!
***CHA CHING!***

I know a certain someone who is getting rich from coining that term.

<<<<<<GRINS >>>>>>

Since: Sep 08

Westport, CT

#48 Dec 7, 2008
MJNATION wrote:
We know who was voted the Biggist A-Hole, you.
Don't waste your time on him KB50MJ, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Well donkey in this case. Nevermind InDaHouse he
has a one-track mind and it runs backswards. He's
stuck somewhere in a hole in Australia.
Your right.
SugarCube

UK

#49 Dec 7, 2008
Floonie wrote:
<quoted text> No, you meant yourself. But it's ok, we feel you're shame. lol. Sugar cone.
Hmmm nope I meant you pedo!
Floonie

Roy, WA

#50 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not a Jackson fan.
That name doesn't fit me, just sicko fans.
Have fun, booger.
Floonie

Roy, WA

#51 Dec 7, 2008
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
BoogerLube.
We call it "BoogerLube".
It's an affectionate* name. Like the name some folks call the repulsive things they must deal with on a daily basis so they can continue to live...
*not really, but let's let it think so
BTW, it also goes by MjsSoldier. But it will always be known as BoogerLube from hereonin.
BoogerLube, lol.
Fits him/her/it very well.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#52 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right.
Once again, even though it has been pointed out too many times to mention, the f'loonsign appears yet again.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#53 Dec 7, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's there f'loonie*.
http://www.ifpi.org/content/section_news/2007...
Now, you started this thread with a "news" item, where is it from? Did you receive the press release? Have you seen it? Have you seen it on some other website? C'mon, it's time to put your money where your mouth is.
*I'm sure f'loonie will say "I'm not talking about that one, I'm talking about a different one that wasn't on the website".
Still waiting!

Location hidden

#54 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right.
Two words, one spelling mistake.

F'LOONSIGN!!!

Location hidden

#55 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
F'LOONSIGN!!!

Projection at the 20 yard line!

Penalty: washing out your dead Mumsy's hose and undies for the next 20 weeks without sniffing or licking them even once.
Dark_Ring

UK

#56 Dec 7, 2008
You been sucking your daddy again?shows!

Location hidden

#57 Dec 7, 2008
Dark_Ring wrote:
You been sucking your daddy again?shows!
::whistle::

Double projection at the anal penetration line!

Nice going, BoogerLube. Give us another glimpse into your fantasy life with your dead daddy.
Musiclover13

Pratt, KS

#58 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he has sold more records than any other solo artist. He had the biggest selling albums in history, the biggest tours in history, the biggest contracts and endorsments in history, the biggest tv ratings in history, he set many chart records, hes won over 410 awards and over 161 records and achivments (making him the most awarded and achomplished artist in history), and he is the most famous person on the planet.
Hes way better tham Sinatra.
Those alligations were never proven.
And he is way more than a "pop" singer. He is an Icon and a legend.
I love proving you people worng.
Ok listen dude all sale figures are estimates, so really the greatest entertainer will never really be found because all of us have are own opinions. You might say Michael is the greatest entertainer, while others will say Elvis or the Beatles or completely other singers. So really can you just leave it at rest and enjoy the music that they brought to this world and stop comparing them.

Since: Dec 08

Dallas,Tx

#59 Dec 7, 2008
Take a good look at the time-line/chart showing his rise and fall.(To any disciples he has left)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7448...

Do you honestly see it going back in the upward direction at age 50? I am only trying to help you out of your delusional state. Most everyone here I agree with. Because there are hardly any so called fans! Imagine that.

Since: Sep 08

Westport, CT

#60 Dec 8, 2008
OpinionatedDon wrote:
Take a good look at the time-line/chart showing his rise and fall.(To any disciples he has left)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7448...
Do you honestly see it going back in the upward direction at age 50? I am only trying to help you out of your delusional state. Most everyone here I agree with. Because there are hardly any so called fans! Imagine that.
I know that he will never be as big as he was before, and I know that he is not that popular in the U.S. anymore. But that still doesn't mean he was the best there is when he was at his peak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For your eyes only (Feb '15) 17 hr Little monster 42
The Beatles Are Overrated (Jul '09) May 25 Greg 1,079
News Michael Jackson: Your number one music icon (Aug '10) May 19 Spotted Wee 137
News Rihanna Ties Michael Jackson On The List Of Car... May 18 Burning Love 2
News You can't always get what you want, but maybe a... Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News Beatles Albums, Ranked Worst to Best (Jun '15) Apr '16 JJJ 2
News Paul McCartney's concert 'the heaviest show on ... Apr '16 King Prince 4
More from around the web