150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 Full story: talk.livedaily.com 12,755

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Full Story
Floonie

Watseka, IL

#21 Dec 7, 2008
feel MJ News should be given to the public with accurate and honest, editing. And I'm NOT the Man.
Satan was once a good man too, but like Michael, he lost it.
Quit following Jackson, he's a sick ,sad nasty person.
The man (child in head) needs to get mental help, he is not well at all, and his music career has been over for years, get a life f'loon.
Trying to put this washed up sicko in the same class as Sinatra is a waste of time, Mikey is a pop singer and nothing else.
Yes Mikey is the king of pop, right next to Madonna and Brittney Spears, POP !

Since: Sep 08

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Dec 7, 2008
Floonie wrote:
feel MJ News should be given to the public with accurate and honest, editing. And I'm NOT the Man.
Satan was once a good man too, but like Michael, he lost it.
Quit following Jackson, he's a sick ,sad nasty person.
The man (child in head) needs to get mental help, he is not well at all, and his music career has been over for years, get a life f'loon.
Trying to put this washed up sicko in the same class as Sinatra is a waste of time, Mikey is a pop singer and nothing else.
Yes Mikey is the king of pop, right next to Madonna and Brittney Spears, POP !
Actually he has sold more records than any other solo artist. He had the biggest selling albums in history, the biggest tours in history, the biggest contracts and endorsments in history, the biggest tv ratings in history, he set many chart records, hes won over 410 awards and over 161 records and achivments (making him the most awarded and achomplished artist in history), and he is the most famous person on the planet.

Hes way better tham Sinatra.

Those alligations were never proven.

And he is way more than a "pop" singer. He is an Icon and a legend.

I love proving you people worng.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he has sold more records than any other solo artist. He had the biggest selling albums in history, the biggest tours in history, the biggest contracts and endorsments in history, the biggest tv ratings in history, he set many chart records, hes won over 410 awards and over 161 records and achivments (making him the most awarded and achomplished artist in history), and he is the most famous person on the planet.
Hes way better tham Sinatra.
Those alligations were never proven.
And he is way more than a "pop" singer. He is an Icon and a legend.
I love proving you people worng.
Do you honestly think that your misspelled posts, f'loonsite references and privately compiled accounting records prove ANYTHING? Anything at all?? Seriously???

<<<<<GOL> >>>>

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#24 Dec 7, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
Ja, this was a list that appeared once on Wikipedia (and promoted by fans of Madonna) but has since been found to be fake. The current version of the article can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-sel...
Thanks for the right link "InDaHouse". I prefer this version...

Richmond, VA

#25 Dec 7, 2008
How true, they know nothing of the music business. Michael Jackson is well respected among
his music peers and is indeed the second Best Selling Artist in the World. Those haters that want to tear him down are vultures feeding off of slime-journalism. A leopard will not change it's spots;and as you know donkeys like InDaHouse are stubborn. So I doubt they will ever come around
to our way of thinking.
Floonie

Watseka, IL

#26 Dec 7, 2008
MJNATION wrote:
How true, they know nothing of the music business. Michael Jackson is well respected among
his music peers and is indeed the second Best Selling Artist in the World. Those haters that want to tear him down are vultures feeding off of slime-journalism. A leopard will not change it's spots;and as you know donkeys like InDaHouse are stubborn. So I doubt they will ever come around
to our way of thinking.
Spoken like the leader of a cult.
"Our way of thinking"...... You're way, not intelligent people.

Michael is the pied piper , only those who follow a sickie, could be a sickie.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#27 Dec 7, 2008
MJNATION wrote:
Michael Jackson is well respected among his music peers
Wacko is the butt (no pun intended) of more jokes in the music biz than any other artist. Is that what you mean?

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#28 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know nothing about the music buissness and its workings. Those are very accurate info.
So how come IFPI hasn't endorsed this list of yours? More bullshite from the most hopeless editor Topix has ever seen.
SugarCube

UK

#29 Dec 7, 2008
Floonie wrote:
<quoted text> Spoken like the leader of a cult. "Our way of thinking"...... You're way, not intelligent people. Michael is the pied piper , only those who follow a sickie, could be a sickie.
Oh look a mentaly challenged troll,what a suprise....

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Dec 7, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko is the butt (no pun intended) of more jokes in the music biz than any other artist. Is that what you mean?
If thats the case, then why dose everyine in the buissness want to work with him. And why do they all publicly cite him as their influence, and immitate him in there stage performances and music and videos?
Floonie

Watseka, IL

#31 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh look a mentaly challenged troll,what a suprise."
If you're talking about Jackson's fans, you are right.
Thanks for the reply.

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Dec 7, 2008
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the right link "InDaHouse". I prefer this version...
Wikipedia is not a reliable source. The list I gave was from the IFPI and was pread through out the internet. These are the facts.

Also if you know anything about the music buissness, you would know that no artist sold over 500 million records, and this list is quite in fact very accurate.

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Dec 7, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come IFPI hasn't endorsed this list of yours? More bullshite from the most hopeless editor Topix has ever seen.
Also if you know anything about the music buissness, you would know that no artist sold over 500 million records, and this list is quite in fact very accurate.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#34 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still avoiding giving us a source for this list f'loonie? Shame on you. Where can we vote for the worst editor ever on Topix?

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Dec 7, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Still avoiding giving us a source for this list f'loonie? Shame on you. Where can we vote for the worst editor ever on Topix?
The IFPI releases info like that all the time. And they don't always put it on there website.

Just recently they released a statment about music piriting, but its not on their website.

They do it all the time.

Location hidden

#36 Dec 7, 2008
SugarCube wrote:
<quoted text>
BOOGERLUBE!! Where you been, you ol' fleet toy? Mumsy finally drive a few 16 penny nails into the cellar door jamb to keep you from ascending into her chintz-covered parlor?

Richmond, VA

#37 Dec 7, 2008
We know who was voted the Biggist A-Hole, you.
Don't waste your time on him KB50MJ, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Well donkey in this case. Nevermind InDaHouse he
has a one-track mind and it runs backswards. He's
stuck somewhere in a hole in Australia.

Location hidden

#38 Dec 7, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
ROFLMAO

Neither are YOU.

Location hidden

#39 Dec 7, 2008
MJNATION wrote:
his music peers
Indeed. Quincy Jones is known to refer to him as "Stinky" which, as I understand the ghetto/gansta reference, means, "One who shites himself and doesn't bathe."

Way cool, huh?
SugarCube

UK

#40 Dec 7, 2008
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text> BOOGERLUBE!! Where you been, you ol' fleet toy? Mumsy finally drive a few 16 penny nails into the cellar door jamb to keep you from ascending into her chintz-covered parlor?
I have to say I love my new name! Hope it didnt waste tooo much of your life making it up.
Missed you too BunnyBuns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who invented the Beatles' logo? Sun Greg 1
The Beatlesa Jewish Roots Sun Dr Cosmo Arse-Bandit 6
Why do people hate Asparagus ? (Jan '10) Sep 10 DUH 22
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... Sep 10 goodvibrations 5
Pete Best says Ringo Starr enjoyed the fruits o... (Aug '06) Sep 10 gmc68beatle 385
British Invasion revisited at the Gaslamp Resta... Sep 9 no name 4
The year after the Beatles met E Sep 8 Obi Wan Biden 184
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Beatles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••