Paul McCartney could regain rights to several Beatles songs partly owned by Michael Jackson

Aug 17, 2013 Full story: TheCelebrityCafe

Paul McCartney is already among the richest musicians in the world, but that's without owning the publishing rights to the majority of the Beatles songs he co-wrote with John Lennon.

Full Story
PUNCH IN THE MOUTH

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Go get 'em, Paul. Punch them in the mouth. While you're at it, Yoko too.

heeheehee

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 18, 2013
The copyrights were due six years ago! At least some. In 2013 I remember paul said the rest would be do. Why does the story change constantly? Michael never owned the songs he only became publisher on them for quite a while. Once the due date comes in all songs go back to the original owners. John's family were suppose to get them back then. What happened? Why does the Jackson Estate still have it? Michael did not want to fork it over. Scandal to come. When the AEG trial is over the world will see the truth and the shocking shocking John Lennon story!
No Myth

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2013
If all this eventually goes to court it could prove to be a tricky time for Faul.
No Myth

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2013
No Myth wrote:
If all this eventually goes to court it could prove to be a tricky time for Paul.
No "F" in PAUL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For your eyes only Sat Little monster 11
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Feb 25 goodvibrations 12,853
Paul McCartney Scores First Top Five Hit in 31 ... Feb 24 An NFL Fan 23
The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb 17 swadders 3
A Million ways to die in the west Feb 15 Little monster 2
Unreleased Beatles' songs Feb 15 Greg 1
Michael Jackson made Sly Stone homeless (Sep '11) Feb 9 An NFL Fan 87
More from around the web