Viewpoints

Viewpoints

There are 1 comment on the Times-Dispatch story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Viewpoints. In it, Times-Dispatch reports that:

Tourism is one of the leading industries in Arkansas and is gaining ground fast in Lawrence County due in large part to efforts in the Downtown Walnut Ridge area in recent years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Dispatch.

Larue, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2013
This is about the dumbest scam anyone in this area has ever heard of. How long did the Beatles actuallly stay in Walnut Ridge? Wasn't it really at the little airstrip that the only thing they did was jump on another plane? Or We have also heard that they went to an older couples house for a meal! What does Walnut Ridge have to do with any of this? How many people actually liked the Beatles anyway? Why don't you people find some kind of interesting History to talk about? If you do not have any then just forget it! That would be better than making something up that is hokey.Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 21 hr RICK 12,889
News Can you guess the 5 Beatles songs that Elvis Pr... (Oct '14) Tue Cherokeeelvis60 4
News I Think I Know I Mean a Yes Aug 30 Antonella 1
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug 29 Brian 51
News Comment: You can't measure the magic of the Bea... Aug 21 llq 2
News Bob Marley, Wailers atop Billboard album chart Jul '15 Octopus 1
Dont let me down Jul '15 feedy 5 star 1
More from around the web