Why are the Beatles Still Popular Tod...

Why are the Beatles Still Popular Today ?

There are 8 comments on the wiki.answers.com story from May 23, 2011, titled Why are the Beatles Still Popular Today ?. In it, wiki.answers.com reports that:

Can you answer these The Beatles questions? Why are the beatles still remembered today ? Even though they have broke up, they where remembered by there great music, lyrics, and the way they changed Rock n' Roll forever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wiki.answers.com.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#1 May 23, 2011
Their music is timeless and it inspires each new generation just for starters.
Their music has been the biggest seller on i Tunes and they had the second highest selling album from the last decade, Eminem had the first.
Their music is fresh and never grows old, their music is highly respected among artists of different styles of music,such as Rap,Country and Christian.
But the most imposrtant factor is, their music is great.
Bubba

Bothell, WA

#2 May 23, 2011
Their music has stood the test of time.It will always be played somewhere at some time.It was good when it first came out and it is still good for bringing up good memories.Not everybody likes their music but more who do than those who don't.
A Yoko Ono fan

Helena, AL

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Because the music nowadays sucks and is crap, so I turn to the oldies like The Beatles, because they are the greatest thing in the history of music! And did I mention John Lennon's voice? Mmm, I could listen to it all day!
Poppa Jivebones

Renton, WA

#4 Jun 8, 2011
Those four lads from England are still very popular because they worked hard to polish their skills.Then they stuck with it and became very huge and made great records and even changed with the times so they wouldn't always sound the same.Each album was a bit different than the last and George really developed into a great song writer and arranger just like John and Paul then Ringo was always a great drummer and still is.If you don't like them or say their early music was bubble gum you are wrong they were just what the 60's needed.Every band after them copied their hair styles and tried to be somewhat like the Beatles.If you don't believe just take a look for yourself.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#5 Jun 12, 2011
There so called 'music' is still popular because people have been so dumbed down that somehow these brit mediocrities still seem relevant to the drug addled.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#6 Jun 12, 2011
Their music is still popular because it's great, plain and simple.
They still sell in the millions, NO ONE can touch that, NO ONE.
A Yoko Ono fan

Helena, AL

#7 Jun 12, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
There so called 'music' is still popular because people have been so dumbed down that somehow these brit mediocrities still seem relevant to the drug addled.
Sorry, don't quite agree with you.
Jim

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
You are a classic example of dumbed down. You didn't pay attention in school and didn't learn the difference between they're, there and their. As for The Beatles' music being mediocre, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Do some research after you learn to read. Someone read this to him, her, it, please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Richards criticises The Beatles as a live... (Jul '16) 16 hr The Power Of Mast... 12
Poll Who was the most talented Beatle in your opinion? (Nov '07) Jan 17 Cheng 83
Poll Wings vs. the Beatles (Jul '10) Jan 15 Anonymous 12
News 'Black Beatles': Inside Rae Sremmurd's Unlikely... Jan 7 Four Letter Rap 2
Beatles cover song: Oh Darling! Jan 4 Mikeonthemoon 1
News Good memories for Badfinger's Joey Molland (Oct '10) Jan 1 tony briar mitchell 5
keith richards claims to have stolen most of mi... (Apr '08) Dec '16 Greg 15
More from around the web