Beach Boys Play White Plains Tonight

Beach Boys Play White Plains Tonight

There are 1 comment on the TheLoop story from May 15, 2012, titled Beach Boys Play White Plains Tonight. In it, TheLoop reports that:

Beach Boys Play White Plains Tonight The Weekly Newsletter is Back! Figurative Sculpture at Rye Arts Center Paine to Pain is Back- Registration Open Cool Finds: Wear Your Art Death of Mamaroneck Town Worker in November Ruled an Accident So they don't look like teenagers anymore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheLoop.

LarryB

Black Canyon City, AZ

#1 May 18, 2012
I was there in 1967 in miami when they played with tommy Roe and Classics iv,that was my first meeting with the Boys and have seen them over 20 times since over the years along with Brian by himself. Having seen them tuesday at White Plains that couldn't have made me happier. GREAT SHOW they still got even though they dont get around as much.Having relocated to arizona I was extremly saddened by the news that a great friend of theirs and us listeners has left us along with Dennis and Carl, Pete Fornatle a man who truly got your music.Great job guys excellent tribute to both Dennis and Carl, we sure do miss them and never figured that Brian would be the last Wilson surfing.Look forward to seeing you guys agin when you get to Phoenix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beach Boys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cleveland concerts in the 1980s that rocked ... Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '15 Brian 51
News Charges against Richie Sambora have been droppe... (May '15) May '15 Jons side 11
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Longmont musician seriously injured in car acci... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Longmont Resident 1
News Get your tickets! Concert season is at hand (Mar '12) Dec '14 Michael2327 6
Book publishing November 2007 (Sep '07) Oct '14 G A De Forest 3
More from around the web