The Beach Boys' Al Jardine holds a co...

The Beach Boys' Al Jardine holds a coming-out party for his new sol...

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Oct 7, 2010, titled The Beach Boys' Al Jardine holds a coming-out party for his new sol.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Al Jardine of the Beach Boys will be doing something Friday night for the first time since moving to Big Sur more than 30 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Bob Eaton

Manchester, CT

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Sounds like asuper blast!! I hope you can make it out to the East Coast sometime. I live in Rhode Island, and it would be perfect out here during the summer outside!!!! Good luck!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beach Boys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Classic Vinyl: Pet Sounds, one of the greatest ... Jul 17 concerned res 1
News Documentary Trailer Round-Up: Beach Boys, The S... May '17 kauna 7
News Public University Punishes Professor For Sex Cr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 GramsNE1 1
News The Beach Boys Have Been Asked To Perform At Do... (Dec '16) Dec '16 GramsNE1 1
News Top StoryRocker Leon Russell dies in Nashville (Nov '16) Nov '16 Old Sam 1
News 50 Cleveland concerts in the 1980s that rocked ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '15 Brian 51
More from around the web