Kennedy Centre honours singer Ross

Dec 26, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yorkshire Post

“It's probably my favourite event of the year”

Singer Diana Ross has received America's Kennedy Centre Honours, along with actor Steve Martin, director Martin Scorsese, Beach Boy Brian Wilson and pianist Leon Fleisher. via Yorkshire Post

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2008
Larry NYC

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

Congratulations to Diana !! She is finally getting the recognition she deserves. She looked so proud and she should be. The greatest entertainer in history...elegant, beautiful and she has touched so many lives through her music.
We love you DIANA !!!!
rita

Brush Prairie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

Larry NYC wrote:
Congratulations to Diana !! She is finally getting the recognition she deserves. She looked so proud and she should be. The greatest entertainer in history...elegant, beautiful and she has touched so many lives through her music.
We love you DIANA !!!!
WE? We who? are you speaking for the aging phagots of where? the world? I just saw "YOUR" name Larry NYsisC. Not "WE" just "YOU" speak for yourself.
rita

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

DIDN'T YOLANDA ADAMS SING THE MESS OUT OF REACH OUT AND TOUCH? THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY HEARD THE WORDS TO THE SONG. IT IS A PRETTY SONG. SEE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN SOMEONE CAN TRULY SING?
rita

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

BRAVO YOLANDA ADAMS!!!!!! YOU WERE THE HIGHLIGHT TO THE KENNEDY HONORS
Dr Detroit

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2008

Rita, Remember that Yolanda Adams was singing a tribute TO Diana Ross. Please don't forget that. Diana was the one who received the Kennedy Center honor so somebody out there thought she could sing. Maybe not you, but again 12 number ones (with the Supremes) and 6 number one solo hits typically aren't awarded to someone who can't sing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••