Surf songwriter Jerry Cole dies

Surf songwriter Jerry Cole dies

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jun 6, 2008, titled Surf songwriter Jerry Cole dies. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Jerry Cole, a guitarist and songwriter who released several surf music albums in the 1960s and recorded with prominent bands such as the Beach Boys and the Byrds, died of a heart attack May 28 at his Corona ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Dan mccoy

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2008
i workred with jerry for about a year, i talk to jerry the day befor he past we were going to meet sunday with the huntington beach international surf museum to a story and record signing about his life in music. i going to miss my friend jerry cole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beach Boys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '15 Brian 51
News Charges against Richie Sambora have been droppe... (May '15) May '15 Jons side 11
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Longmont musician seriously injured in car acci... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Longmont Resident 1
News Get your tickets! Concert season is at hand (Mar '12) Dec '14 Michael2327 6
Book publishing November 2007 (Sep '07) Oct '14 G A De Forest 3
News Al Jardine Says He Won't Appear at July 5 Beach... (Jun '14) Aug '14 Jess 2
More from around the web