Beach Boys break up again

Beach Boys break up again

There are 6 comments on the www.mercurynews.com story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Beach Boys break up again . In it, www.mercurynews.com reports that:

Brian Wilson, 2 others, forced out

Love announced that the group will split after finishing concerts this week in the U.K.. Wilson, widely considered the creative genius behind the band, Al Jardine and David Marks have been dumped from the group, according to the Huffington Post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mercurynews.com.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2012
I would like to take the time out to Honor the Memories of:
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
We are sorry our president failed to protect you and properly honor your service and your memory by flying out to Vegas for a party after news of your horrendous deaths.
Your service and patriotism will be missed by all good Americans even though ignored by our selfish leaders.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Who cares, their day has come and been long gone. A bunch of broke once was trying to cash in one more time.
My sister likes them and has tickets to see them in Waco this weekend so she will be mad if they break up, again.
I myself am going to see Accept and Kreator this Sunday.
kelly DJ

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Accept stinks.

Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#4 Oct 1, 2012
kelly DJ wrote:
Accept stinks.
Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee.
Well, Germans historically do bathe once a week if they need to or not.
The show was great though, sold out too.
Nightwish will be here on the 10th and am going to see them too. I wonder if Finns bathe more than once a week?

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Austinite wrote:
Who cares, their day has come and been long gone. A bunch of broke once was trying to cash in one more time.
My sister likes them and has tickets to see them in Waco this weekend so she will be mad if they break up, again.
I myself am going to see Accept and Kreator this Sunday.
You are wrong about them being broke. Though I imagine money is their motivator now instead of the love of the music.
Brian's people keep pushing him and it's all for the money. But, broke? I don't think so.

They still make better music than any of today's wannabees.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
I would like to take the time out to Honor the Memories of:
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
We are sorry our president failed to protect you and properly honor your service and your memory by flying out to Vegas for a party after news of your horrendous deaths.
Your service and patriotism will be missed by all good Americans even though ignored by our selfish leaders.
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beach Boys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cleveland concerts in the 1980s that rocked ... Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News Beatles, Beach Boys, Dylan rank high in Rolling... (Jan '06) Aug '15 Brian 51
News Charges against Richie Sambora have been droppe... (May '15) May '15 Jons side 11
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Longmont musician seriously injured in car acci... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Longmont Resident 1
News Get your tickets! Concert season is at hand (Mar '12) Dec '14 Michael2327 6
Book publishing November 2007 (Sep '07) Oct '14 G A De Forest 3
More from around the web