After 50 million records sold, classi...

After 50 million records sold, classic pop-rock band Three Dog ...

There are 4 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from May 14, 2009, titled After 50 million records sold, classic pop-rock band Three Dog .... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The current edition of Three Dog Night, playing Sunday night at the Fox Theater in Salinas, features four original members, including singers Danny Hutton, third from left, and Cory Wells, fourth from left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

MrJohn

Costa Mesa, CA

#1 May 14, 2009
I owned a few 3 Dog Night vinyles back in the day.
Great stuff on them. I remember getting pumped up one year when
I recieved Around The World With 3 Dog Night and I think it was
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton. Those were the days.
It was great hearing about them again.
Maybe they come play near Ventura, Ca. or Santa Barbara, Ca.
in the near future.
MrJohn

Costa Mesa, CA

#2 May 14, 2009
Oops, I forgot to mention that I recieved those vinyls on Christmas one year.
musiclover

Marina, CA

#3 May 14, 2009
This show is going to be awesome! If you want to find out more information about the opening band BIG AMERICAN FAMILY check out www.bigamericanfamily.com
kat

United States

#4 May 15, 2009
Great article Beth Peerless! I love the stuff you write, always very interesting conversations with vintage rock and roll bands...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beach Boys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tornado forces evacuations at Beach Boys concer... Oct 22 Abrahammock Relig... 1
News Documentary Trailer Round-Up: Beach Boys, The S... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Tex- 8
News Classic Vinyl: Pet Sounds, one of the greatest ... Jul '17 concerned res 1
News Public University Punishes Professor For Sex Cr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 GramsNE1 1
News The Beach Boys Have Been Asked To Perform At Do... (Dec '16) Dec '16 GramsNE1 1
News Top StoryRocker Leon Russell dies in Nashville (Nov '16) Nov '16 Old Sam 1
News 50 Cleveland concerts in the 1980s that rocked ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
More from around the web