RMSR Certification Gains Medical Device & Equipment Industry Accept...

Full story: PRWeb

The NAMSR has been named the sole approved accreditor of certification bodies for entry level Medical Device & Equipment Sales or also known in the medical industry as DME Reps.NAMSR designation as the accreditor for the RMSR Certification program is stated in revisions to a manual issued recently.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
stacie

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

I am looking for medical sales jobs located in Denver. I am currently enrolled in the RMSR Certification program with an estimated completion date of October 2010.
Greg Peterson

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

As a RMSR Certified graduate from 2005 it is good to see that the training has evolved into a vocational training program that most medical companies expect their new hires to already possess. I took the program through a referral from a friend. I was a stockbroker in Maryland and wanted to get into the growing field of medical sales. I started out with Arrow Int'l and now work for BioMedex and love it.
Glenn

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

As a veteran medical sales rep for over 19 years I can not express how important it is for sales reps looking to transition into the medical device industry to obtain such a vocational program. The manufactures of medical devices need good sales reps who understand the industry and can start with only limited training. We are working in a very technical environment with physicians and hospitals who expect reps to know their products. It is very crucial for applicants to acquire and exploit this training to HR staff and recruiters to meet job qualifications.
Jeff_Houston

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

There's a company called [url=http://jobs.rotech.com]Ro tech Home Health Care[/url] that currently has a job opening in Colorado as well as Florida and Indiana. You should definitely check them out, they're a pretty good company to work for.
Michelle

Fort Valley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

We are looking for sales professionals who have completed RMSR Training (Registered Medical Sales Rep) Certification. If you have sales experience and a RMSR go to www.medtronic.com and apply.
James

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

what colleges carry the rmsr certificate? monterey82@aol.com
Greg Peterson wrote:
As a RMSR Certified graduate from 2005 it is good to see that the training has evolved into a vocational training program that most medical companies expect their new hires to already possess. I took the program through a referral from a friend. I was a stockbroker in Maryland and wanted to get into the growing field of medical sales. I started out with Arrow Int'l and now work for BioMedex and love it.
Laurie

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

How do I get into the medical device field with 20+years of nursing experience and no sales experience?
katy

North Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

33 years experience in the or how do I get into sales

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••