Frosty neighbors

Frosty neighbors

There are 4 comments on the The Diamondback story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Frosty neighbors. In it, The Diamondback reports that:

“Music is your metaphysical soul food, and too much metaphysical soul food is like eating nothing but shoddy Lunchables. I guess most of the music I hear today is comparable to Oscar Mayer and Lunchables.”

Issue date: 12/11/07 Section: Diversions For anyone who is wondering why there has been such a preponderance of pretentious sub-par indie rock knock-offs lately - and why at least half of them are Canadian - ... via The Diamondback

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Diamondback.

Milton North

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 23, 2008
Other Frosty Neighbours as
Urban sprawl is destroying thousands of acres of habitat for flora and fauna. Wellington and Halton alone are home to over a dozen species at risk of complete extinction, including the Great Egret, the Jefferson Salamander and the Green Snake. All are at risk of extinction due to habitat loss, most of it caused by urban sprawl. Most of this sprawl is taking place in the Carolinian forest zone, an area with the highest bio-density in Canada and in this country found only in Southern Ontario...
http://www.topix.com/ca/halton-hills-on-georg...

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2008
heh?
Greetings

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 26, 2008
A Species in Denial

Posted by roboblogger on Thursday | via CiteULike This link will take you off Topix

DSTO-CAS Abstract The revolutionary Australian bestseller: A Species In Denial is Australian biologist Jeremy Griffith's definitive treatise on the human condition after 30 years writing on the subject...
http://www.topix.com/nz/auckland/2008/01/a-sp...
Another Inquiry

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 26, 2008
Auckland councils take governance counsel

Posted by roboblogger on Wednesday Jan 23 | via Manawatu Evening Standard

City leaders met with the Royal Commission into Auckland governance yesterday for preliminary talks ahead of this year's public inquiry...
http://www.topix.com/nz/auckland/2008/01/auck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Arcade Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New US cities announced for THE REFLEKTOR TAPES... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CharlieDD 1
New US cities announced for THE REFLEKTOR TAPES... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CharlieAF 1
News The top concerts in Toronto March 2014 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Nathanel 1
Arcade Fire Reflektor Vinyl Mislabelled (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joel 1
News Eminem's "MMLP2" Album Sales Pacing for Dominan... (Nov '13) Nov '13 rap 1
News New music: David Bowie, Basia Bulat, The Head a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tigger31086 1
WIN a GUITAR,SIGNED BY ARCADE FIRE (Apr '11) Oct '13 countingcrow 2
More from around the web