Gigs: Arcade Fire at Brixton Academy

Gigs: Arcade Fire at Brixton Academy

There are 1 comment on the Online Scene story from May 5, 2007, titled Gigs: Arcade Fire at Brixton Academy. In it, Online Scene reports that:

Arcade Fire has been top of my list of bands to see live for a few years now. So when I heard we'd managed to get tickets for the sell-out gigs at Brixton Academy in March I was ecstatic. via Online Scene

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Online Scene.

Kewal Kumar Chapagain

Kathmandu, Nepal

#1 May 10, 2007
To
The College
Department head

Dear sir/ madam,
We got some information about your collage in the web site, we have got an education consultancy here and we want to send students in your collages. We would be pleased to know about your rules and regulation about your collages for the international student as well as the following information,
Course duration
Total amounts of fees
Job facility
How many faulty are there?
Provision for the scholarships?
Physical fitness
as well as the other information including the browser.

We would be waiting for the reply.
Yours sincerely
Kewal kumur chapagain
G.P.OBox No 19383
Kathmandu Nepal
Tel No 19383

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Arcade Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New US cities announced for THE REFLEKTOR TAPES... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CharlieDD 1
New US cities announced for THE REFLEKTOR TAPES... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CharlieAF 1
News The top concerts in Toronto March 2014 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Nathanel 1
Arcade Fire Reflektor Vinyl Mislabelled (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joel 1
News Eminem's "MMLP2" Album Sales Pacing for Dominan... (Nov '13) Nov '13 rap 1
News New music: David Bowie, Basia Bulat, The Head a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tigger31086 1
WIN a GUITAR,SIGNED BY ARCADE FIRE (Apr '11) Oct '13 countingcrow 2
More from around the web