Arcade Fire blast Grammys

Arcade Fire blast Grammys

There are 6 comments on the PMFM 92.9FM story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Arcade Fire blast Grammys. In it, PMFM 92.9FM reports that:

Arcade Fire have branded the Grammy Awards "s***ty". The group, who were nominated for a prestigious music accolade at the 2006 and 2008 ceremonies, admit they were disappointed with their experiences at the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PMFM 92.9FM.

Sam CC

UK

#1 Jun 1, 2009
I like to walk by the river. It gives me pleasure
Sam CC

UK

#3 Jun 1, 2009
Hi guys,

today I took another walk by the river. It was so nice. I wish I could spend the rest of my sad, little life with the river. the ripples are so lovely.
Benj Andrews

UK

#4 Jun 1, 2009
I love Sam CC.
Kai Mosely

UK

#5 Jun 1, 2009
does anyone know where I can get some super power Anti-persperant? I need it really badly.
Margaret Thatcher

UK

#6 Jun 1, 2009
Alex Holehouse is right wing
Ed C

UK

#7 Jun 4, 2009
I would say I am a fairly emancipated person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Arcade Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New US cities announced for THE REFLEKTOR TAPES... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CharlieDD 1
New US cities announced for THE REFLEKTOR TAPES... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CharlieAF 1
News The top concerts in Toronto March 2014 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Nathanel 1
Arcade Fire Reflektor Vinyl Mislabelled (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joel 1
News Eminem's "MMLP2" Album Sales Pacing for Dominan... (Nov '13) Nov '13 rap 1
News New music: David Bowie, Basia Bulat, The Head a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tigger31086 1
WIN a GUITAR,SIGNED BY ARCADE FIRE (Apr '11) Oct '13 countingcrow 2
More from around the web