FUNimation, Destineer Sign Fullmetal Alchemist Deal

Full story: Gamasutra.com
Navarre Corporation subsidiary FUNimation Entertainment and Destineer Publishing Corp jointly announced a new licensing agreement that will bring a series of new games based on the popular anime title Fullmetal ... Full Story
Jace

Fairport, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2006
I can't wait for the new Fullmetal Alchemist games. I thought the games by Square-Enix were okay, but most people didn't like them. I think the new Fullmetal Alchemist games will be greatly improved, especially if they follow more of a story based on the anime.
animechick

AOL

#2 Dec 28, 2006
Yeah tou have a point dude. You know what stinks? I have a Fullmetal Alchemist game for the GBA- but its all in japanese!
animechick

AOL

#3 Dec 28, 2006
Jace wrote:
I can't wait for the new Fullmetal Alchemist games. I thought the games by Square-Enix were okay, but most people didn't like them. I think the new Fullmetal Alchemist games will be greatly improved, especially if they follow more of a story based on the anime.
- I am with you dude! Not that you care but do you watch the show on Adult swim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Alchemist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Maiden Singer Says 'El Dorado' MP3 'Sounds... (Jun '10) Jul '10 RIZSROCKBLOG 2
Paulo Coelho biography stirs controversy (May '08) May '10 I think 4
Cypress Hill Coming Back With New Album, Label (Mar '09) Jul '09 PantallicA 4
i need teachings i've read books and books.. (Nov '08) Nov '08 Miles Tuffs 1
seriously? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Jay 1
dreams in the Alchemist (Sep '08) Sep '08 joeb 2
Trevor Wright (Apr '08) Jul '08 mhack 2
•••
•••

The Alchemist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••