Trevor Wright

Trevor Wright

There are 2 comments on the Variety story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Trevor Wright. In it, Variety reports that:

Book I'm reading: "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides Total number of books I own: Too many to count Three books that mean a lot to me : "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho "The ... via Variety

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Variety.

Declan

Shanghai, China

#1 Apr 30, 2008
I love your movie shelter. Any chance can I get in touch with you? Thank you for the movie
mhack

Caloocan, Philippines

#2 Jul 8, 2008
i really like your movie ( shelter) its so amazing.. keep up yhe good work.. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Alchemist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iron Maiden Singer Says 'El Dorado' MP3 'Sounds... (Jun '10) Jul '10 RIZSROCKBLOG 2
News Paulo Coelho biography stirs controversy (May '08) May '10 I think 4
News Cypress Hill Coming Back With New Album, Label (Mar '09) Jul '09 PantallicA 4
i need teachings i've read books and books.. (Nov '08) Nov '08 Miles Tuffs 1
seriously? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Jay 1
dreams in the Alchemist (Sep '08) Sep '08 joeb 2
News FISHBURNE TO HELM AND STAR IN 'ALCHEMIST': Acto... (May '08) May '08 Lise Yates 2
More from around the web