Karkwa, MC Abdominal, The Acorns, Jen...

Karkwa, MC Abdominal, The Acorns, Jenn Grant stand out at Canadian Music Week

There are 1 comment on the CBC News story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Karkwa, MC Abdominal, The Acorns, Jenn Grant stand out at Canadian Music Week. In it, CBC News reports that:

“I guess Toronto is the hub, of what little hub there is, but that's still not saying much. I mean we still are primarily a rock 'n' roll-and country-type of nation, but in the cities there's some hip-hop stuff going on.”

Standing out among the hundreds of bands at Canadian Music Week isn't easy. But singer-songwriter Jenn Grant, francophone rockers Karkwa, old-school MC Abdominal and folk-rockers The Acorn managed to leave ... via CBC News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Canada's pop princess Avril Lavigne launches tour in Victoria British Columbia Canada

Posted by roboblogger on Thursday Mar 6

Pop princess Avril Lavigne launched her Canadian tour last week on Wednesday with a set that had the young audience singing along and screaming with approval.

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2008/03/can...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Acorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video ACORN Closing Its Doors for Good (Jun '10) Jun '10 laojim 1
More from around the web