The Academy Is... Announces 'Sleeping...

The Academy Is... Announces 'Sleeping With Giants' Fall Headline Tour

There are 8 comments on the Entertainment Magazine story from Jun 19, 2007, titled The Academy Is... Announces 'Sleeping With Giants' Fall Headline Tour. In it, Entertainment Magazine reports that:

Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen recording group The Academy Is... has unveiled initial details of their eagerly anticipated fall tour. via Entertainment Magazine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Magazine.

Cali L

Mountain View, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2007
i love the academy is! they were awsome in the honda civic tour with fall out boy! i hope 2 c them in the fall tour!
Crystal T

Dundee, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2007
I also saw them n the Honda Civic Tour and I absolutely cant wait to se them on this tour :D
Liv

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 3, 2007
I saw the Academy Is...
On sunday. They were AMAZING
I am going to this tour too.
I got to HUG WILLIAM and meet the band.
jamie

Chantilly, VA

#4 Jul 4, 2007
omg i totalyl flipped out when i saw the tour dates! im working on a road trip so i can see them like three times! it will totalyl be worth it since they were so amazing at HCT! and this time maybe i'll get to meet them :))
Kayla

Port Orchard, WA

#5 Jul 26, 2007
ah, the honda civic tour was amazing .<br>they were aweomse (: cant wait to see them at this show !
Abby

Arlington, VA

#6 Sep 3, 2007
is anyone going to the one at the 930 club in washinton dc? if so, see ya there!

“No one ever liked me anyways.”

Since: Sep 07

Crapsville...

#7 Sep 7, 2007
GASP!
I would looooove to see them.
It would be much better than watching them on MTVlive at one in the morning.
andrea

Circleville, OH

#8 Nov 16, 2007
Cali L wrote:
i love the academy is! they were awsome in the honda civic tour with fall out boy! i hope 2 c them in the fall tour!
i just saw them last night :]]

amazing show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' and 'Slum... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Earl the Pearl 1
News Who Are Cobra Starship & Why Are They Doing the... (Aug '06) Nov '08 falloutboy aka love 34
WHY ARe ALL OF MY BAND SO DEAD?! (Feb '08) Nov '08 fall out disco 27
News Warped Tour Guide: Dictionary of Warped Tourms (Jun '08) Jul '08 ABM 12
News To infinity (Jun '07) Jun '07 LooksCanKill 6
More from around the web