Rapper, reality show star Luther Camp...

Rapper, reality show star Luther Campbell jailed

There are 14 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Rapper, reality show star Luther Campbell jailed. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Rapper Luther Campbell was taken into custody Tuesday night for allegedly failing to pay child support of $10,223.36, according to a Miami Herald report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Teddy DuChamp

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2009
I hope he's not "me so horny"!!! LOL!
Talent Scout

AOL

#2 Feb 17, 2009
He should have first been taken into custody for impersonating a singer. Rappers are not singers. They are noise spreaders.
GolTeefes

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Feb 17, 2009
He don't even know he's da baby daddy...
Dratty

Deerfield Beach, FL

#4 Feb 18, 2009
I am sure that the "black community" is real proud...
Reelthing

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2009
Who ???
WildBill

Secaucus, NJ

#7 Feb 18, 2009
Talent Scout you are almost on the money rappers are not singers or musicians they are preachers of violence, lawlessness, and hate!!
Is it over yet

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2009
DO-DO BROWN!!!!
former coop dude

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 18, 2009
yo dawg...I ain't gots no album she aint gettsin no $$$$$$$
Captain Tripps

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Feb 18, 2009
LOL! Uncle Luke got scarred!!!
JAK

Miami, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2009
I think Stugots framed Uncle Luke in order to avoid getting his chest waxed next week. At the end of the day, this really swung the momentum Stugots' way.
daisy

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 18, 2009
typical of a black man make baby and let society take care of then piece of trash
too bad

Miami, FL

#14 Feb 18, 2009
and this fool of woman all they know is go to bed with is cain of trash have no self respect
Ignorance Central

Miami, FL

#15 Feb 18, 2009
daisy wrote:
typical of a black man make baby and let society take care of then piece of trash
They are all exactly the same.
Is it over yet

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2009
daisy wrote:
So that crazy "Octomom" is okay for having 14 kids? Who do you think is gonna pay for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The 2 Live Crew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rap star: University of Florida is racist (Sep '13) Sep '13 Realpeople 9
News Sundance Fest Embraces Hip-hop On Stage And Screen (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Rap group 2 Live Crew to reunite, tour this summer (Jan '12) Jan '12 Deo Vindice 2
News Ex-2 Live Crew rapper runs for Miami-Dade mayor (May '11) May '11 PB LURES 9
News 2 Live Crew Rapper Luther Campbell Discusses Ru... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Kahmeleon 5
News Luke Campbell: Me So Mayor (Feb '11) Feb '11 ADAM THE MACHO LI... 1
News Rap Veteran 'Luke' Campbell Considering Running... (Jan '11) Jan '11 CODE 1 11
More from around the web