Testament Frontman Comments On Metall...

Testament Frontman Comments On Metallica's Rock Hall Induction

There are 4 comments on the BlabberMouth.net story from Apr 12, 2009, titled Testament Frontman Comments On Metallica's Rock Hall Induction. In it, BlabberMouth.net reports that:

Artisan News Service caught up with vocalist Chuck Billy of thrash metal veterans TESTAMENT at the first-ever Epiphone Revolver Golden Gods Awards , which was held April 7 at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles, to get his thoughts on METALLICA 's recent induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and why it will open a lot of doors for future ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlabberMouth.net.

metallica sucks

Welsh, LA

#2 Apr 20, 2009
Even if you remove this comment ill put more on
you no what your butt made metallica nut this is directed towards all the members.. and if u have read this and like metallica then u must have 2 n your pink and 1 in ur stink
kcuf u backwards

Welsh, LA

#3 Apr 20, 2009
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
Metallica Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
go listen to trust, sleep walker, washington is next Symphony of destruction tornado of souls.
kcuf u backwards

Welsh, LA

#4 Apr 20, 2009
ha ha ha thought u could stop me from cussing (hctib) i could just reverse it this is how bad metallica sucks some one who hates them posted a comment before gay fans
Megadeth 4 ever

Welsh, LA

#5 Apr 20, 2009
Rotabatssam Backwards wrote:
Metallica Sucks Dick Megadeth is the best Dave Mustaine Wrote almost all of the few good songs they have you no how when u see a penny on the ground and dont want to pick it up because it aint worth anything well that penny is worth more than metallica
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Testament Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kerry King Accuses Metallica Of Musical Masturb... (Mar '11) Dec '14 city 9
News PUJOL, R. Stevie Moore, More Locals Offer Offic... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Rassilon 1
News All-Star Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson 'Thri... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rickey Bobby 4
News EXODUS Guitarist: 'We Continue To Push The Enve... (Aug '11) Aug '11 metalhead 1
News Dave Mustaine: 'It Looks Like We're Sprinting D... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Slayer and Megadeth hit Tsongas Center with met... (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 4
News FORBIDDEN/Ex-NEVERMORE Guitarist Joins Forces W... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Syn 1
More from around the web