Desperate Dougray Scots hunk to roman...

Desperate Dougray Scots hunk to romance Teri on TV's Housewives

There are 2 comments on the Daily Record story from Jul 18, 2006, titled Desperate Dougray Scots hunk to romance Teri on TV's Housewives. In it, Daily Record reports that:

DOUGRAY Scott is to play Teri Hatcher's new love interest in hit telly show Desperate Housewives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Thistle

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2006
Desperate Housewives has a new viewer! I never have gotten into the series, but now with Dougray Scott on board, I can't wait for the new season to begin. If they keep him in the cast they will keep me as a viewer!
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2 Jun 20, 2011
dougray scott
i'm desperate and guilty and i want this job with you in desperate housewives and your my favorite actor always will. favorite
love,
elizabeth bagwell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teri Hatcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Desperate Housewives' star Teri Hatcher has fr... (Apr '11) Jun '14 victoria 3
News 2012 NAB Show Has Its 'Official' Opening Today (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ging3rT3ch 2
News Stars club together for charity drive on fairways (May '10) Jun '11 elizabeth bagwell 2
Teri Hatcher nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Beulah 1
News Teri Hatcher Quits 'Desperate Housewives' (Nov '10) Nov '10 HeadCheese 7
News Terri Hatcher Molested As A Child In Sunnyvale (Mar '06) Oct '10 friend 371
News Vanessa Williams Housewives New Star (Sep '10) Sep '10 Teri Hatcher Nude 1
More from around the web