Alamogordo's Own: Hard-working Randal...

Alamogordo's Own: Hard-working Randall earned his way to the top

There are 12 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Alamogordo's Own: Hard-working Randall earned his way to the top. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Jimmie D. Randall has lived in Alamogordo since 1955. He moved here with his family and completed his senior year at Alamogordo High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

PsychDaddy

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Aug 1, 2010
The cafe that he started cooking at was the Plaza Cafe and not the Pizza Cafe. Also, Ben Bolch was needing a man to help him run Sacramento Motors, he asked Charlie Herrell who would be the best man for the job. Charlie Herrell advise Ben that Jimmie Randall would be a good man for the job.
PsychDaddy

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Jimmie Randall and Tommie Herrell were best friends in high school. They both talk about how they are self-made men. They both had a lot of good men helping, advising and steering them in the right direction. They do not except that many helped them in life but many did.

“NASCAR!”

Since: Sep 08

Tularosa, NM

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Love to see good news like this.
ha-ha

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Aug 1, 2010
PsychDaddy wrote:
Jimmie Randall and Tommie Herrell were best friends in high school. They both talk about how they are self-made men. They both had a lot of good men helping, advising and steering them in the right direction. They do not except that many helped them in life but many did.
They did not marry into money like the Rabons
nobullchit

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2010
I'm trying to understand why this article was written and published.
Not trying to belittle Jimmie Randall.
Somehow this sounds like the closing arguments during the punishment phase of a trial.
Is Randy going to profile other members of the Shifty 50?
There are other people who have been sucessful here without being in that group.

Just wondering..........
my sentiments exactly

Chardon, OH

#7 Aug 1, 2010
nobullchit wrote:
I'm trying to understand why this article was written and published.
Not trying to belittle Jimmie Randall.
Somehow this sounds like the closing arguments during the punishment phase of a trial.
Is Randy going to profile other members of the Shifty 50?
There are other people who have been sucessful here without being in that group.
Just wondering..........
Exactlyoto,Quazimodo.
Bob Reno

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Its great to hear good news about good friends..Nice article...Bob Reno in Alabama
AlamoNM

Ruidoso, NM

#9 Aug 4, 2010
Jimmie Randall is one of the most malicious and cut throat men to walk to earth. He happened to be in the right place at the right time, which is the only reason he has experienced such "success." He is a selfish and self-centered individual who only cares about how he can make himself look good—and cares nothing about who he hurts while “rising to the top.” I find it sad that Alamogordo Daily News has nothing better to publish. This shows a true lack of journalism and professionalism, which is sadly not a shock.
are u kidding

Ivins, UT

#10 Aug 4, 2010
AlamoNM wrote:
Jimmie Randall is one of the most malicious and cut throat men to walk to earth. He happened to be in the right place at the right time, which is the only reason he has experienced such "success." He is a selfish and self-centered individual who only cares about how he can make himself look good—and cares nothing about who he hurts while “rising to the top.” I find it sad that Alamogordo Daily News has nothing better to publish. This shows a true lack of journalism and professionalism, which is sadly not a shock.
I've known him for years.. I'd love to hear how he's wronged you! I've seen him help tons of people, but he cannot help everyone..
Michael Morris

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Funny to see this in the paper. The lawyer for Sunbaked Biscuits writing a bobber about the guy @ Alamogordo Federal who pushed the scam loans through his loan committee leaving the taxpayers holding the bag. I suppose Mr. Burroughs owes him one.

And Randall was not on the Boa of Bank 34 in 2000. It wasn't until right after the cookie caper that Alamogordo Federal changed its name.

It takes a special kind of guy to use fraud to become a success. It is hard to imagine a guy who did what he did to the city conducts any other business more ethically.

“NASCAR!”

Since: Sep 08

Tularosa, NM

#12 Aug 8, 2010
AlamoNM wrote:
Wrong.
DOOD

Ruidoso, NM

#13 Aug 9, 2010
are u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known him for years.. I'd love to hear how he's wronged you! I've seen him help tons of people, but he cannot help everyone..
Yep, you are correct. Some of the most honest people in America are car dealers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Ernie Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crooked Road is great fit for national label (Sep '12) Sep '12 hate rat town 1
News You didn't need to sell your soul to this compa... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Granny 1
More from around the web