Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should...

Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed

There are 4948 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Ted Nugent is a die-hard Republican, but as such he certainly isn't a fan of Barack Obama's. He also obviously too big a fan of history or dictionaries either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 248
Next Last

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#5688 Jul 5, 2011
From the Bio:
"In 1978, Nugent had a relationship with sixteen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

Ted Nugent, who (as documented) had sex with underage kids himself, to defend our children from these monsters. When is he going to turn himself in for his past sex crimes? If we made the sex offender laws retroactive (ex post facto), go back 100 years and investigate him, would he now be in prison and on the registry as a child molester for life?

This was a quote from Metal Sludge magazine:

"In the same interview, he admitted to being addicted to p***y. Specifically young underage p***y. And yes, he conned some 16 year old girls parents into having him made legal custodian to their daughter, whom he had been having sex with for 2 years anyway, just so he could marry her."
tom

Owatonna, MN

#5689 Jul 5, 2011
Ted is right,Obama is a communist and traitor to this nation. Most of the DFL is also communist and almost all of GOP is fascist nazi,s. Sad times we live in.

M Zulu Shabazz

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

#5690 Jul 5, 2011
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, it's in his OWN bio!!!!!
Try googling it! HA!
Are you on drugs, you know the ones Nugent doesn't advocate??
At thirty years old he had a relationship with a 17 year old!!
Duh!!! Bigfckindeal!!! At 34 I had a relationship with a 19 year old, lasted 7years...Bigfckindeal!!

M Zulu Shabazz

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

#5691 Jul 5, 2011
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
From the Bio:
"In 1978, Nugent had a relationship with sixteen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".
Ted Nugent, who (as documented) had sex with underage kids himself, to defend our children from these monsters. When is he going to turn himself in for his past sex crimes? If we made the sex offender laws retroactive (ex post facto), go back 100 years and investigate him, would he now be in prison and on the registry as a child molester for life?
This was a quote from Metal Sludge magazine:
"In the same interview, he admitted to being addicted to p***y. Specifically young underage p***y. And yes, he conned some 16 year old girls parents into having him made legal custodian to their daughter, whom he had been having sex with for 2 years anyway, just so he could marry her."
The Hawaii relationship is true, she was 17..The rest isBULLSHIT!!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#5692 Jul 5, 2011
Castortroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, lefties trying to put lies by taking stories and FACTS out of context.
First of all, you are wrong, the girl was 17 not 16. So you are already wrong on your facts.
Secondly, he became her legal guardian to comply with laws pertaining to relationships with minors as reported by rotten tomatoes.
So how about you research the laws concerning minor and marriage in the state where the girl resided, which I believe is Hawaii. Also, stop drinking the Ed Schultz kool-aid.
LOL, are you really trying to justify a man in his 30's ADOPTING a girl in her teens (16 when the adoption was legal, but he had a relationship for two years prior) so he can have sex with her without parental interference??? Really?
Funny how right wing nut jobs can make adopting a CHILD just to have SEX with her acceptable!
LOL< you gotta love it! In some states you can marry a girl at 14 years old...does that make it right? YES, according to you! PLEASE ANSWER: Would you allow Nugent to adopt YOUR teenage daughter, so he can have sex with her? I mean, if the "state" allows it?(lol) Please answer??
Up yours Ted

United States

#5693 Jul 5, 2011
There are parts of this country where a child-molesting, draft-dodging, traitor like Ted (no-nuts) Nugent would have been taken out back and had a .357 shoved.
Up yours Ted

United States

#5694 Jul 5, 2011
...in his ear/
patriot

Forreston, IL

#5695 Jul 5, 2011
SCREAMING EUGENE wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought Ted was really gay too.
Of course...ask Uncle Ted, he chews the hash marks out of nugent's jockeys daily

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 248
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) May '16 Disabled Vet 39
News Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) Jan '16 Riding the Range 670
News Ted Nugent on Fort Knox Cancellation: Army Has ... (Apr '12) Nov '15 opie 4
Ted Nugent - Fred Bear - Video - By a campfire! (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tony 1
Ted Nugent nude (Jul '12) Sep '15 Ken Williamsq 2
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Sep '15 pinch a loaf 16
News Ted Nugent: President Trump 'would kick ass and... (Jul '15) Sep '15 Ho Dee Doo 3
More from around the web