Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should...

Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed

There are 4948 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Ted Nugent is a die-hard Republican, but as such he certainly isn't a fan of Barack Obama's. He also obviously too big a fan of history or dictionaries either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5531 Jul 8, 2010
ascendo tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
oh.... I do believe the shrub, in fact, had a "choice" when it came to Iraq... you know...the country that
1) had no involvement with 911 (admitted by the shrub himself) 2) had no WMDs.
3) but had an abundance of oil
a trillion dollar boondoggle that benefited no one except Haliburton, Blackwater, the BinLaden Group, the Bush Crime family...
Interesting, that the war we really had no "choice" on, Afghanisan... you know... the country that
1) housed al-Quaida recruitment and training centers
2) gave OBL safe haven
3) the country were 911 was conceived and planned
was the war that the shrub farmed off to the Canadians.
There was no draft during this gulf war or the last one.

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#5532 Jul 8, 2010
Commies, though vile, sometimes exhibit the occasional bit of competence... so far, Obama has yet to do anything right.

Dance Draw:$750,000 for 1.5 Jobs

This generation has already been bled dry by our moonbat rulers, who are now working on our descendants by running up a deficit that it may take a century to pay down. But at least we're getting a stimulated economy in return.

For example, the "Dance Draw" program at University of North Carolina at Charlotte created nearly two jobs thanks to lavish federal financing:

"Dance Draw won more than $750,000 in federal stimulus money. Dance Draw drew fire because of the number of jobs it reportedly created, one and a half."

What exactly does "Dance Draw" entail?

UNCC dance students wear wireless computer mice on their chests and wrists to "draw" abstract geometric shapes on a computer screen.

Here's an idea: why not pay dance students to sing the theme song from Gilligan's Island while standing on their heads?

Considering that no wireless mice would be required, the government ought to be able to fund this for as little as $749,900 a small price to pay for another one and a half jobs.

http://snipurl.com/z5vhp
Jack Mehoff

New Hope, PA

#5535 Aug 4, 2010
This from a cowardly punk who refused to fight the Communists! Shitty guitar player too!

Cleveland, OH

#5538 Aug 30, 2010
B.O. a commie?

Would a commie want this?

Culture of dependency: Record number on government dole

One in six Americans is now on government aid.

Liberals consider this a sign that their system is working.

http://tinyurl.com/2wxug42

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5539 Aug 30, 2010
This isn't Brock O'Bama's fault, but I sure wanted to point this article out to all those who were cheering at the live coverage of the bombing of Bagdad, that this is what you bought, hope you liked it:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wa...

U.S. wasted billions in Iraq

Last Updated: 2:06 PM, August 29, 2010

Posted: 2:06 PM, August 29, 2010

KHAN BANI SAAD, Iraq A $40 million prison sits in the desert north of Baghdad, empty. A $165 million children's hospital goes unused in the south. A $100 million waste water treatment system in Fallujah has cost three times more than projected, yet sewage still runs through the streets

As the U.S. draws down in Iraq, it is leaving behind hundreds of abandoned or incomplete projects. More than $5 billion in American taxpayer funds has been wasted more than 10 percent of the some $50 billion the U.S. has spent on reconstruction in Iraq, according to audits from a U.S. watchdog agency.

That amount is likely an underestimate, based on an analysis of more than 300 reports by auditors with the special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction. And it does not take into account security costs, which have run almost 17 percent for some projects.

There are success stories. Hundreds of police stations, border forts and government buildings have been built, Iraqi security forces have improved after years of training, and a deep water port at the southern oil hub of Umm Qasr has been restored.

Even completed projects for the most part fell far short of original goals, according to an Associated Press review of hundreds of audits and investigations and visits to several sites. And the verdict is still out on whether the program reached its goal of generating Iraqi good will toward the United States instead of the insurgents.

Col. Jon Christensen, who took over as commander of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Gulf Region District this summer, said the federal agency has completed more than 4,800 projects and is rushing to finish 233 more. Some 595 projects have been terminated, mostly for security reasons.

Christensen acknowledged that mistakes have been made. But he said steps have been taken to fix them, and the success of the program will depend ultimately on the Iraqis who have complained that they were not consulted on projects to start with.

"There's only so much we could do," Christensen said. "A lot of it comes down to them taking ownership of it."...
John B Goode

Duluth, GA

#5540 Aug 30, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
This isn't Brock O'Bama's fault, but I sure wanted to point this article out to all those who were cheering at the live coverage of the bombing of Bagdad, that this is what you bought, hope you liked it:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wa...
U.S. wasted billions in Iraq
Last Updated: 2:06 PM, August 29, 2010
Posted: 2:06 PM, August 29, 2010
KHAN BANI SAAD, Iraq A $40 million prison sits in the desert north of Baghdad, empty. A $165 million children's hospital goes unused in the south. A $100 million waste water treatment system in Fallujah has cost three times more than projected, yet sewage still runs through the streets
As the U.S. draws down in Iraq, it is leaving behind hundreds of abandoned or incomplete projects. More than $5 billion in American taxpayer funds has been wasted more than 10 percent of the some $50 billion the U.S. has spent on reconstruction in Iraq, according to audits from a U.S. watchdog agency.
That amount is likely an underestimate, based on an analysis of more than 300 reports by auditors with the special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction. And it does not take into account security costs, which have run almost 17 percent for some projects.
There are success stories. Hundreds of police stations, border forts and government buildings have been built, Iraqi security forces have improved after years of training, and a deep water port at the southern oil hub of Umm Qasr has been restored.
Even completed projects for the most part fell far short of original goals, according to an Associated Press review of hundreds of audits and investigations and visits to several sites. And the verdict is still out on whether the program reached its goal of generating Iraqi good will toward the United States instead of the insurgents.
Col. Jon Christensen, who took over as commander of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Gulf Region District this summer, said the federal agency has completed more than 4,800 projects and is rushing to finish 233 more. Some 595 projects have been terminated, mostly for security reasons.
Christensen acknowledged that mistakes have been made. But he said steps have been taken to fix them, and the success of the program will depend ultimately on the Iraqis who have complained that they were not consulted on projects to start with.
"There's only so much we could do," Christensen said. "A lot of it comes down to them taking ownership of it."...
Bend over US taxpayer.......take right up the sh*t shoot...Hard earned US tax dollars WASTED in iraq. Thanks George...sad ass excuse for a white man.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5541 Aug 30, 2010
John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text> Bend over US taxpayer.......take right up the sh*t shoot...Hard earned US tax dollars WASTED in iraq. Thanks George...sad ass excuse for a white man.
Hilary voted for the war.

Cleveland, OH

#5542 Aug 30, 2010
A commie, sure, but at least he's also incompetent!

Two days after Katrina's landfall, Mr. Bush suspended the Jones Act (which restricts the ability of non-American ships to work in U.S. waters) to allow assistance for Katrina victims.

Bush was blamed for local failures after Katrina.

Obama got a free ride for weeks as federal failures mounted during the Gulf spill.

http://tinyurl.com/2chfoht

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5543 Aug 31, 2010
Nobody talks about the empty amtrack train that left New Orleans prior to the hurricane, that nobody wanted to get on even though it had been offered to the residents to ride on out of there.

There were so many opportunities for those people to flee and they just sat there.

We don't have a basement, when there's a tornado warning we actually consider leaving the house to avoid the storm's movement over our house, there's nothing in there worth dying over because of a storm.
John B Goode

Duluth, GA

#5545 Sep 4, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hilary voted for the war.
Bump...she damn sure did along with many dumbocrats...One Democrat did not, Thank You Senator Byrd,Godspeed.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Hayesville, OH

#5546 Sep 4, 2010
John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text>Bump...she damn sure did along with many dumbocrats...One Democrat did not, Thank You Senator Byrd,Godspeed.
LOL..many voted for the war because they were TOLD BY THE PRESIDENT that they had WMD!!!

Get it?

It doesn't matter who voted for the war, if they were duped into false pretenses...still confused?

Once Bush ADMITTED there were no WMD, and that he was WRONG, all those people REGRETTED believing such an evil, greedy, self centered person like BUsh...documented fact!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#5547 Sep 4, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..many voted for the war because they were TOLD BY THE PRESIDENT that they had WMD!!!
Get it?
It doesn't matter who voted for the war, if they were duped into false pretenses...still confused?
Once Bush ADMITTED there were no WMD, and that he was WRONG, all those people REGRETTED believing such an evil, greedy, self centered person like BUsh...documented fact!
Damn girl, took me weeks to find you again, now we can have those civilized and well reasoned debates you promised. Where to start, let's see, Obama is communist scum ruining the country, no wait, that wouldn't be good, would it? lol

“no one told me”

Denver

#5548 Sep 4, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..many voted for the war because they were TOLD BY THE PRESIDENT that they had WMD!!!
Get it?
Maybe, maybe not. I can direct you to a video where about 10 prominent dems, in their own words, warn against Saddam and his WMD and how we were going to have to do something about him as he was a threat to world peace. Now. there's always the chance they were just mouthing what they thought that particular audience wanted to hear, but the point is that at one time he was in fact widely regarded as having them and of having nuclear ambitions.

Being the educated genius I am, i'm well aware of how tyranical dictators operate and think: Power and military might alone are what keeps their them in control. History is replete with examples, a perect present day one is that midget SOB in N. Korea who has caused the starvation of thousands of his own people. Wouldn't you like to see a Predator drone dropped on his well coiffed head?

Undoubtedly you'll agree on all counts. lol

“no one told me”

Denver

#5549 Sep 4, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
Get it?
Can you justify, facts would be nice, that Bush was evil, greedy, or self centered? After all, unlike Gore and Clinton, he doesn't seem to have cashed in. My brother in law flew him and Laura somewhere, said they were both extremely nice people..

M Zulu Shabazz

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

#5550 Sep 4, 2010
Nugent Rocks!!!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Hayesville, OH

#5552 Sep 4, 2010
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text> Can you justify, facts would be nice, that Bush was evil, greedy, or self centered? After all, unlike Gore and Clinton, he doesn't seem to have cashed in. My brother in law flew him and Laura somewhere, said they were both extremely nice people..
Bush:
1. evil = Bush misrepresents evidence on Iraq to the United Nations,
Bush uses the September 11 attacks to justify all his policies The Patriot Act, Bush awards no-bid contracts to Halliburton, Bush lies about air quality after September 11 attacks, Bush DEFUND Teach For America, Bush keeps the arsenic levels in drinking water high, Bush auctions the rights to offshore Florida oil drilling..I could go on???

2. Greedy = We all know that we went to IRAQ for the GREED and MONEY for OIL!!
Oil OIl OIL!!!
...and Bush awards no-bid contracts to Halliburton!
GREED!

3. Self centered = see one and two

DID you say Bush didn't "cash in"??? Are you serious?
Not to mention...
Reagan = left office with deficit! Repub
Bush Sr = left office with deficit! Repub
Clinton = left office with SURPLUS!! Dem
G W BUsh = left office with a HUGE deficit! Repub

See a pattern here? And the repubs want us to hand over the keys again?? Nope!

Who cares if your "brother n law" flew them somewhere..he NEVER flew them while he was in Presidential office..NEVER!!
...and most people are nice to the captain of the aircraft...lol
You think they're gonna be mean on a flight to the pilot?
My neighbor is a Comercial airline pilot, he flies people every day almost.. they ALL are very nice people..lol

“no one told me”

Denver

#5553 Sep 4, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush:
1. evil = Bush misrepresents evidence on Iraq to the United Nations,
Bush uses the September 11 attacks to justify all his policies The Patriot Act, Bush awards no-bid contracts to Halliburton, Bush lies about air quality after September 11 attacks, Bush DEFUND Teach For America, Bush keeps the arsenic levels in drinking water high, Bush auctions the rights to offshore Florida oil drilling..I could go on???
2. Greedy = We all know that we went to IRAQ for the GREED and MONEY for OIL!!
Oil OIl OIL!!!
...and Bush awards no-bid contracts to Halliburton!
GREED!
3. Self centered = see one and two
DID you say Bush didn't "cash in"??? Are you serious?
Not to mention...
Reagan = left office with deficit! Repub
Bush Sr = left office with deficit! Repub
Clinton = left office with SURPLUS!! Dem
G W BUsh = left office with a HUGE deficit! Repub
See a pattern here? And the repubs want us to hand over the keys again?? Nope!
Who cares if your "brother n law" flew them somewhere..he NEVER flew them while he was in Presidential office..NEVER!!
...and most people are nice to the captain of the aircraft...lol
You think they're gonna be mean on a flight to the pilot?
My neighbor is a Comercial airline pilot, he flies people every day almost.. they ALL are very nice people..lol
You really haven't posted anything to bolster your claims of evil, greedy or self centered.

1. i belive halliburton was awarded another no bid contract under Obama, am i wrong? the case is made Halliburton was the only company able to do everything needed.

Obama extended the Patriot Act, is he evil as well? It's widely agreed the act is necessary to ferret out future domestic attacks, they might find one that saves your life, mightened it?

the arsenic levels in our water are safe, or is someone sick or dead?

2.We went to Iraq for oil? i hear that ad nauseum, have yet to see any proof, just opinion. How much oil have we stolen? Where is it? Do you have one shred of evidence Bush profitted from Iraqi oil? i don't believe you do.

3. 1 AND 2 contain no proof what so ever, can you try again?

what is the deficit obama is going to leave? comparing Clinton and Bush's deficits, voted on by democrats, btw is meaningless, Clinton's tepid responses to attacks on our interests set up 9/11 IMO, leaving Bush and now Obama to deal with it..

“no one told me”

Denver

#5554 Sep 4, 2010
Jeffery Wright wrote:
A commie, sure, but at least he's also incompetent!
Two days after Katrina's landfall, Mr. Bush suspended the Jones Act (which restricts the ability of non-American ships to work in U.S. waters) to allow assistance for Katrina victims.
Bush was blamed for local failures after Katrina.
Obama got a free ride for weeks as federal failures mounted during the Gulf spill.
http://tinyurl.com/2chfoht
Obama did nothing and barely mentioned Cedar Rapids and Nashville after their horrendous floods,I wonder why? They put on their work boots and got to work and fixed their problems, unlike large parts of New Orleans.

A cynic could say obama does his best to ignore and not help a certain segment of the population....

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Hayesville, OH

#5555 Sep 4, 2010
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
You really haven't posted anything to bolster your claims of evil, greedy or self centered.
...lol, if you say so:)
giggles:)
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
1. i belive halliburton was awarded another no bid contract under Obama, am i wrong? the case is made Halliburton was the only company able to do everything needed.
Yes to the first part...and NO/wrong to the second part:)
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
2.We went to Iraq for oil? i hear that ad nauseum, have yet to see any proof, just opinion. How much oil have we stolen? Where is it? Do you have one shred of evidence Bush profitted from Iraqi oil? i don't believe you do...
No said anything about "stealing" oil...lol
It's odd to debate with someone, whom obviously SHOWS they are inept in knowledge:)

We were told the reasons for going into Iraq were:
weapons of mass destruction.
punish Saddam Hussein for using Chemical weapons against his own people.
violating UN resolutions.
bring democracy to the Iraqi people.
Punish Saddam for funding/ organizing with al- Queda and possibly the 9/11 invasion.

There were no weapons of mass destruction, and there weapons programs had not been reinstated in years and was years from having any nuclear capabilities.
We had already punished him for using chemical weapons against the Kurds in the previous gulf war. Also, the kurds, although Iraqi citizens, were not his own people, they had attacked Iraqi troops in the Iraq- Iran war that was going on at the time, and were seeking autonomy.
They had violated many UN resolutions, but fewer than Israel. Also, they had complied to the demands of most of the resolutions, but not within the time specified. There was no question as to whether they used the extra time to remove materials from locations that were to be searched as the US and the IAEA had 24hour troop surveillance at the exits of everywhere they were to be searching awaiting access.
We have brought democracy to the Iraqi people, but this demand doesn't seem to make sense due to our not doing anything to bring democracy to other nations, such as Sudan, Iran, Saudi, or North Korea. It doesn't make sense to choose a single nation and go to war to bring them democracy as a single gesture of goodwill.
It has been proven that there was no link between al-Queda and Saddam Hussein. The two had met once in the late 80's and no further talks developed.

Would an Iraqi democracy that was friendly towards United States goals and interests benefit the United States and possibly the majority of the world? Yes. It would make the Palestinian/ Israeli 2 state project more viable, It would provide for safer access for oil transporting to the rest of the world. It would eliminate a volatile (yet mostly neutered) dictator, and ensure a better living for many people in Iraq. Does that justify invading a sovereign nation, spiraling it into a war it cannot afford, overthrowing a long established government, the loss of 3000+ soldiers, dragging our nations reputation through the mud, the loss of over 50,000 Iraqi's, hundreds of billions of dollars of spending? Not at all. The only thing that is worse than all of that, is that the positive goals were not met.

OUCH...THAT MUST HURT:(
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
3. 1 AND 2 contain no proof what so ever, can you try again?
You only DENY, because you have no dispute:)
We know it HAPPENED...how about all the death of innocent people under Bush rule, during a war under false pretenses...is that evil?
If not, then what is? Horns and a pitch fork?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Hayesville, OH

#5556 Sep 4, 2010
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did nothing and barely mentioned Cedar Rapids and Nashville after their horrendous floods,I wonder why? They put on their work boots and got to work and fixed their problems, unlike large parts of New Orleans.
A cynic could say obama does his best to ignore and not help a certain segment of the population....
The most amazing part of the story is that the Red Cross set up all these shelters for people whose homes were flooded, but were surprised when hardly anyone even showed up to stay in them.

In New Orleans, they had to wait 5-7 days before getting appropraite shelter, food, and even WATER!!! HUNDREDS died in the flood, and Seven people died at the "center" where they were ordered to go. ONLY THEN, Bush realized they were still there...after three days...completely abondoned with NO RESOURCES!!!:(

See the difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A kinder, gentler Ted Nugent comes to Britt ...... (Jul '11) Apr 8 USS LIBERTY 4
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Apr 3 Herbert Walker 42
News Nugent Might Rock The Senate Mar '17 diesel 10
News Former Texas congressman accused of taking char... Mar '17 doG mDaden Hloy p... 1
News Ted Nugent: President Trump 'would kick ass and... (Jul '15) Feb '17 Big_G 4
News Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) Feb '17 Ted Noogee - Simple 662
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Feb '17 Dirk 25
More from around the web