Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed

Dec 29, 2009 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: snafu-ed.blogspot.com

Ted Nugent is a die-hard Republican, but as such he certainly isn't a fan of Barack Obama's. He also obviously too big a fan of history or dictionaries either.

Comments
4,781 - 4,800 of 4,948 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2011

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5508
Jul 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, your grandpa wasn't a US civil rights advocate back in Iwo Jima by killing Japanese soldiers. When your grandpa was killing Japanese soldiers, it was so that Roosevelt could use US boys to fight for the rights of 400,000,000 Chinamen, so that they wouldn't have to do it themselves. Now there's approximately 1.3 BILLION Chinamen thanks to your and my granpas fighting for their rights.
Regardless, in the US, a persons rights are a natural gift to them at birth. It says so in paragraph two of the declartion of independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
My grandfather is a decorated veteran of WWII...he doesn't have to be a civil rights advocate to give you your freedom. He laid down his LIFE and freedom, to give you YOURS!!

What does a civil rights advocate do that a soldier doesn't??? NOTHING!!

Hell, Al Sharpton is a civil rights advocate...you give him more credit than a soldier?? Jesse Jackson???
WOW...lol, what a fool!

You quote the Declaration Of Independence and the Natural gift of being free, as though no one can take that from you...lol
It can be taken in a heartbeat!!..North Korea ring a bell?
Who do you think PROTECTS the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and you???...our military!!

You are such a fool..I really don't believe you were ever in the military.

I smell bullsh*t...especially when you say you served the mandatory 6 years, when in actuality, the mandatory is 4 years...again I smell bull sh*t!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5509
Jul 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>If your grandpa was drafted, then he was rounded up like a chimp for the zoo.
If you READ my post you'd have seen that I said he LEFT HIGH SCHOOL at age 17 and JOINED the NAVY!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5510
Jul 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>They were so "brave" that they waited until they were drafted to go to war by force of federal law at the end of gun pointed at them?

Gun pointed at them? WOW, that's not even legal...lol
Why do you have to exagerate everything?

We all know when their names were called, they simply reported in...there were no guns, and no chimps.
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> A brave draftee would have took his draft card down to a federal building and gave the finger to a the first uniforms that approached him while he burned his draft card.
Now I 100% KNOW you aren't in the military...and CERTAINLY not with an honorable discharge...lol You are 100% dishonorable!
I can see right through you!
You have a military picture, you say you are military...yet you BASH soldiers...I think I know what's going on here...you have MILITARY ENVY...lol, too bad:)
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"He was brave because he sat out the war till they made him go!"
Sweetie, they were BOYS, barely 18 years old...who wants to leave their friends, family, girlfriends, etc...all to maybe be KILLED or limbs blown off???

Are you saying they should have WANTED to go? What an IDIOT!!!...but after that...they STILL go when drafted, and YES, that's brave to me.

You on the other hand are a coward:)
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, whatever you stinking idiots. Gawd you people are stuipid, no wonder you sound so fake with your Hallmark holiday version of independence day. hahahahahaha.
...and you sound like an idiot with your copy and paste lesson on WWII and copy and paste declaration of Independence...lol!!!
Renman

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5511
Jul 6, 2010
 
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...except you're doing nothing more than being feminine, and posting on topix:)
How does sitting at the computer make you ready?
Do some push ups, sit ups, join the National Guard or something.
Posting on topix with a hidden identity, simply SAYING you're "ready" means POOP!
LOL, it's kinda cute though:)
Umm...Earth to idiot...I'm an OIF and OEF veteran. Do you have a clue what that means? Posting an occasional blog does not mean I don't work my ass off in the gym and hone shooting skills at the range. Those are part of the job.

You are an imbecile and a hysterical female. You need to shut your pie hole.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5513
Jul 7, 2010
 
Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...Earth to idiot...I'm an OIF and OEF veteran. Do you have a clue what that means? Posting an occasional blog does not mean I don't work my ass off in the gym and hone shooting skills at the range. Those are part of the job.
You are an imbecile and a hysterical female. You need to shut your pie hole.
...but what is NOT part of your job, is THREATENING other Americans, and you can be dishonorably discharged for that:)
Talk about "hysterical"...lol.. ."I'm ready 24/7/365" and "Hone shooting skills" blah blah blah...type type type!
Pot, meet kettle:)

Oh yes...I'm pretty certain OIF mean 'operation Iraq Freedom' and 'operation Enduring freedom'...right?

lol

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5514
Jul 7, 2010
 
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...that's another issue.
WE were discussing Veitnam and WWII, and the fact that every one of those soldiers died for YOUR freedom:)
No, they didn't die for my freedom, you dunce.

And draftees, taken off the streets by gun point, are not the apex of brave military joiners. Sorry, but you're drifting away from what I told the other poster about draftees with your nonsense.

Since: Jul 08

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5515
Jul 7, 2010
 
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...that's another issue.
WE were discussing Veitnam and WWII, and the fact that every one of those soldiers died for YOUR freedom:)
When people enter the Military, they agree to honor and follow orders...that simple. They do what they're told, and they serve their country. Bush created a fake war, looking for weapons of Mass destruction. Didn't find them so he changes it to the WAR on TERROR, well we all found out Iraq NEVER terrorized us, so then he changes it to Operation Iraq Freedom...lol
Yep, it's a joke. Don't blame the soldiers following orders, blame the administration:)
<quoted text>
...honey, we were all born in nature...lol
Not everyone has freedom...that freedom came at a very high price...and that is our men and women...and TAXES!!
Nature gave you nothing except a small pen*s...nothing more.
<quoted text>...you never saw combat? Didn't think so:)
Uh, Vietnam, had nothing to do with our freedom. Vietnam was not a threat to our freedom.
John B Goode

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5517
Jul 7, 2010
 
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, they didn't die for my freedom, you dunce.
And draftees, taken off the streets by gun point, are not the apex of brave military joiners. Sorry, but you're drifting away from what I told the other poster about draftees with your nonsense.

Alvin C York, drafted Nov. 1917, Medal of Honor, Legion of Honor French,Croix de Guerre French,Croce di Guerra (Italian),
War Medal Montenegro. Yeah, your just ignorant....

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5518
Jul 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text>
Alvin C York, drafted Nov. 1917, Medal of Honor, Legion of Honor French,Croix de Guerre French,Croce di Guerra (Italian),
War Medal Montenegro. Yeah, your just ignorant....
I'm free from Montenegro! Yippie!
John B Goode

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5519
Jul 7, 2010
 
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm free from Montenegro! Yippie!
Maybe you could get a firearm on loan,say from a crackhead or something of that nature, and say you shove that muzzle in your mouth and squeeze one off......do mankind a favor.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5520
Jul 8, 2010
 
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, they didn't die for my freedom, you dunce.
And draftees, taken off the streets by gun point, are not the apex of brave military joiners. Sorry, but you're drifting away from what I told the other poster about draftees with your nonsense.
1. Let's take this nice and slow...YES, many WWII deaths qualified as dying for our freedom....you ungreatful idiot:)

2. Name ANY draftee that was taken off the streets by gun point?? Name ONE...when...where??? It's not even legal. AND, even if they were (which they weren't) they still served and put their lives at risk...that is BRAVE, no matter how you try to spin it.
Just because you are not brave, and YOU never served, doesn't mean you should project your own insecurities onto the BRAVE soldiers that you wish you coulkd be.

3. It's obvious MILITARY ENVY you have. They amount to something you could never be:(
...so yes, lets get back to nonsense of what you were saying about draftees...you called them "chimps"...those WWII chimps that died for your freedom.
While you sit on your ass, posting on TOPIX...calling them chimps!!
lol...typical:)...carry on:)

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5521
Jul 8, 2010
 
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, Vietnam, had nothing to do with our freedom. Vietnam was not a threat to our freedom.
Since you jumped in, let me fill you in:)

1. The poster called draftees "chimps".
2. Another seperate poster brought up Veitnam and the draft.
3. I (myself) brought up my grandfather and WWII/the draft.
4. When people called the poster out on the "chimp" comment, he tried to change the subject.
5....and I replied/mentioned the issue was Vietnam, WWII and draftees, and how those soldiers died for our freedom.
6. I didn't neccessarily mean they died in those wars for our freedom...I was simply meaning soldiers (in general) put their lives at risk for the USA....whether they are drafted or not.
7. Yes, many soldiers died for OUR FREEDOM in WWII...but if you want to be technical about war, since WWII we've never even fought a war that we had to fight -- they've all been wars of choice. The soldiers (and draftees) are people who sacrificed their lives for the ambitions of elite decision makers.
...whether it be freedom or not..it's still brave to put your life at risk for our country, and it doesn't make them chimps.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5522
Jul 8, 2010
 
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm free from Montenegro! Yippie!
THIS IS MY POINT!!!
You have NO CLUE what you're talking about...no clue about history, the military, NOTHING!

Sweetie, Alvin York was given thre highest awards in Montenegro...BUT, what you FAIL to KNOW is that he is a great WWI hero...and yes, many freedom were given to us because of WWI!!!

The freedom that gave was women freedom to work. When the WWI finish it start the inter-war period and all people start having the economic depression so a lot of people get unemployed and women start to work.

Also WWI gave us the freedom to pay income tax and carry a passport for international travel.

As a direct result of vast mistreatment of prisoners of war in WWI, almost all nations of the world signed the updated Geneva Conventions, affecting treatment of prisoners of war and non-combatants.

The Geneva Protocols of 1925 prohibits use of chemical or bacteriological weapons.(the Treaty of Versailles, only prohibited the losing nations of WWI from using them.)
...After seeing the ripple effect of secret international treaties drawing more and more nations into war, this practice was largely discontinued. Although not a freedom per se, transparency on this level allows nations a sort of freedom-- to make more reasoned decisions on foreign policy.

...you're an idiot:)

Since: Jul 08

Windsor, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5523
Jul 8, 2010
 
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Since you jumped in, let me fill you in:)
1. The poster called draftees "chimps".
2. Another seperate poster brought up Veitnam and the draft.
3. I (myself) brought up my grandfather and WWII/the draft.
4. When people called the poster out on the "chimp" comment, he tried to change the subject.
5....and I replied/mentioned the issue was Vietnam, WWII and draftees, and how those soldiers died for our freedom.
6. I didn't neccessarily mean they died in those wars for our freedom...I was simply meaning soldiers (in general) put their lives at risk for the USA....whether they are drafted or not.
7. Yes, many soldiers died for OUR FREEDOM in WWII...but if you want to be technical about war, since WWII we've never even fought a war that we had to fight -- they've all been wars of choice. The soldiers (and draftees) are people who sacrificed their lives for the ambitions of elite decision makers.
...whether it be freedom or not..it's still brave to put your life at risk for our country, and it doesn't make them chimps.
I agree with all of that.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5524
Jul 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you could get a firearm on loan,say from a crackhead or something of that nature, and say you shove that muzzle in your mouth and squeeze one off......do mankind a favor.
..I'm hoping for that favor a little more quickly...he should go to the highest point of his home, open the nearest window...and jump.
Let's just hope it's at least a three story???!!!
ascendo tuum

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5526
Jul 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

judi123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Between my father, husband and brothers, over 100 years of service were given to keep this country free. They all made it, but if they hadn't, they, and our family knew what they were signing when they enlisted. We are in a war, jackass. After 9/11, we had no choice.
oh.... I do believe the shrub, in fact, had a "choice" when it came to Iraq... you know...the country that
1) had no involvement with 911 (admitted by the shrub himself) 2) had no WMDs.
3) but had an abundance of oil
a trillion dollar boondoggle that benefited no one except Haliburton, Blackwater, the BinLaden Group, the Bush Crime family...

Interesting, that the war we really had no "choice" on, Afghanisan... you know... the country that
1) housed al-Quaida recruitment and training centers
2) gave OBL safe haven
3) the country were 911 was conceived and planned
was the war that the shrub farmed off to the Canadians.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5527
Jul 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you could get a firearm on loan.
My gun collection is worth as much as the average new car is selling for today, so maybe you should bark up a different tree.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5528
Jul 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS MY POINT!!!
Sorry, I didn't read your idiotic post. But, I'm sure you're going to keep telling me that the bravest soldiers wait until their draft number calls them to war at the end of a gun point and more blah, blah, blah.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5529
Jul 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>1. Let's take this nice and slow...YES, many WWII deaths qualified as dying for our freedom....
No, they did not. You need to study your history better.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5530
Jul 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm hoping for that favor a little more quickly...he should go to the highest point of his home, open the nearest window...and jump.
Let's just hope it's at least a three story???!!!
You lefties sit around "hoping" for handouts and "gimmies" all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ted Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) Mon oweeeee 643
REO Speedwagon, Styx and Ted Nugent Added to Ve... (Feb '13) Aug 15 Rich 2
Crossbows Aug 3 John Boy 2
Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Jul 26 josie wales 13
Ranting rocker Ted Nugent brings his musical sh... (Jul '13) Jul 26 Christopher-A-Bown 21
Sarah Palin weighs in on Ted Nugent and endorse... (Feb '14) May '14 wondering 5
Backlash Mounts Against Newspaper's Ted Nugent ... Apr '14 Liberals eat it 2

Search the Ted Nugent Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••