Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed

Dec 29, 2009 Full story: snafu-ed.blogspot.com 4,948

Ted Nugent is a die-hard Republican, but as such he certainly isn't a fan of Barack Obama's. He also obviously too big a fan of history or dictionaries either.

Full Story

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

#5508 Jul 6, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, your grandpa wasn't a US civil rights advocate back in Iwo Jima by killing Japanese soldiers. When your grandpa was killing Japanese soldiers, it was so that Roosevelt could use US boys to fight for the rights of 400,000,000 Chinamen, so that they wouldn't have to do it themselves. Now there's approximately 1.3 BILLION Chinamen thanks to your and my granpas fighting for their rights.
Regardless, in the US, a persons rights are a natural gift to them at birth. It says so in paragraph two of the declartion of independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
My grandfather is a decorated veteran of WWII...he doesn't have to be a civil rights advocate to give you your freedom. He laid down his LIFE and freedom, to give you YOURS!!

What does a civil rights advocate do that a soldier doesn't??? NOTHING!!

Hell, Al Sharpton is a civil rights advocate...you give him more credit than a soldier?? Jesse Jackson???
WOW...lol, what a fool!

You quote the Declaration Of Independence and the Natural gift of being free, as though no one can take that from you...lol
It can be taken in a heartbeat!!..North Korea ring a bell?
Who do you think PROTECTS the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and you???...our military!!

You are such a fool..I really don't believe you were ever in the military.

I smell bullsh*t...especially when you say you served the mandatory 6 years, when in actuality, the mandatory is 4 years...again I smell bull sh*t!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5509 Jul 6, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>If your grandpa was drafted, then he was rounded up like a chimp for the zoo.
If you READ my post you'd have seen that I said he LEFT HIGH SCHOOL at age 17 and JOINED the NAVY!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5510 Jul 6, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>They were so "brave" that they waited until they were drafted to go to war by force of federal law at the end of gun pointed at them?

Gun pointed at them? WOW, that's not even legal...lol
Why do you have to exagerate everything?

We all know when their names were called, they simply reported in...there were no guns, and no chimps.
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> A brave draftee would have took his draft card down to a federal building and gave the finger to a the first uniforms that approached him while he burned his draft card.
Now I 100% KNOW you aren't in the military...and CERTAINLY not with an honorable discharge...lol You are 100% dishonorable!
I can see right through you!
You have a military picture, you say you are military...yet you BASH soldiers...I think I know what's going on here...you have MILITARY ENVY...lol, too bad:)
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"He was brave because he sat out the war till they made him go!"
Sweetie, they were BOYS, barely 18 years old...who wants to leave their friends, family, girlfriends, etc...all to maybe be KILLED or limbs blown off???

Are you saying they should have WANTED to go? What an IDIOT!!!...but after that...they STILL go when drafted, and YES, that's brave to me.

You on the other hand are a coward:)
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, whatever you stinking idiots. Gawd you people are stuipid, no wonder you sound so fake with your Hallmark holiday version of independence day. hahahahahaha.
...and you sound like an idiot with your copy and paste lesson on WWII and copy and paste declaration of Independence...lol!!!
Renman

Kailua Kona, HI

#5511 Jul 6, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...except you're doing nothing more than being feminine, and posting on topix:)
How does sitting at the computer make you ready?
Do some push ups, sit ups, join the National Guard or something.
Posting on topix with a hidden identity, simply SAYING you're "ready" means POOP!
LOL, it's kinda cute though:)
Umm...Earth to idiot...I'm an OIF and OEF veteran. Do you have a clue what that means? Posting an occasional blog does not mean I don't work my ass off in the gym and hone shooting skills at the range. Those are part of the job.

You are an imbecile and a hysterical female. You need to shut your pie hole.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5513 Jul 7, 2010
Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...Earth to idiot...I'm an OIF and OEF veteran. Do you have a clue what that means? Posting an occasional blog does not mean I don't work my ass off in the gym and hone shooting skills at the range. Those are part of the job.
You are an imbecile and a hysterical female. You need to shut your pie hole.
...but what is NOT part of your job, is THREATENING other Americans, and you can be dishonorably discharged for that:)
Talk about "hysterical"...lol.. ."I'm ready 24/7/365" and "Hone shooting skills" blah blah blah...type type type!
Pot, meet kettle:)

Oh yes...I'm pretty certain OIF mean 'operation Iraq Freedom' and 'operation Enduring freedom'...right?

lol

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5514 Jul 7, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...that's another issue.
WE were discussing Veitnam and WWII, and the fact that every one of those soldiers died for YOUR freedom:)
No, they didn't die for my freedom, you dunce.

And draftees, taken off the streets by gun point, are not the apex of brave military joiners. Sorry, but you're drifting away from what I told the other poster about draftees with your nonsense.

Since: Jul 08

Boulder, CO

#5515 Jul 7, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...that's another issue.
WE were discussing Veitnam and WWII, and the fact that every one of those soldiers died for YOUR freedom:)
When people enter the Military, they agree to honor and follow orders...that simple. They do what they're told, and they serve their country. Bush created a fake war, looking for weapons of Mass destruction. Didn't find them so he changes it to the WAR on TERROR, well we all found out Iraq NEVER terrorized us, so then he changes it to Operation Iraq Freedom...lol
Yep, it's a joke. Don't blame the soldiers following orders, blame the administration:)
<quoted text>
...honey, we were all born in nature...lol
Not everyone has freedom...that freedom came at a very high price...and that is our men and women...and TAXES!!
Nature gave you nothing except a small pen*s...nothing more.
<quoted text>...you never saw combat? Didn't think so:)
Uh, Vietnam, had nothing to do with our freedom. Vietnam was not a threat to our freedom.
John B Goode

Aldie, VA

#5517 Jul 7, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, they didn't die for my freedom, you dunce.
And draftees, taken off the streets by gun point, are not the apex of brave military joiners. Sorry, but you're drifting away from what I told the other poster about draftees with your nonsense.

Alvin C York, drafted Nov. 1917, Medal of Honor, Legion of Honor French,Croix de Guerre French,Croce di Guerra (Italian),
War Medal Montenegro. Yeah, your just ignorant....

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5518 Jul 7, 2010
John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text>
Alvin C York, drafted Nov. 1917, Medal of Honor, Legion of Honor French,Croix de Guerre French,Croce di Guerra (Italian),
War Medal Montenegro. Yeah, your just ignorant....
I'm free from Montenegro! Yippie!
John B Goode

Aldie, VA

#5519 Jul 7, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm free from Montenegro! Yippie!
Maybe you could get a firearm on loan,say from a crackhead or something of that nature, and say you shove that muzzle in your mouth and squeeze one off......do mankind a favor.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5520 Jul 8, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, they didn't die for my freedom, you dunce.
1. Let's take this nice and slow...YES, many WWII deaths qualified as dying for our freedom....you ungreatful idiot:)

2. Name ANY draftee that was taken off the streets by gun point?? Name ONE...when...where??? It's not even legal. AND, even if they were (which they weren't) they still served and put their lives at risk...that is BRAVE, no matter how you try to spin it.
Just because you are not brave, and YOU never served, doesn't mean you should project your own insecurities onto the BRAVE soldiers that you wish you coulkd be.

3. It's obvious MILITARY ENVY you have. They amount to something you could never be:(
...so yes, lets get back to nonsense of what you were saying about draftees...you called them "chimps"...those WWII chimps that died for your freedom.
While you sit on your ass, posting on TOPIX...calling them chimps!!
lol...typical:)...carry on:)

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5521 Jul 8, 2010
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, Vietnam, had nothing to do with our freedom. Vietnam was not a threat to our freedom.
Since you jumped in, let me fill you in:)

1. The poster called draftees "chimps".
2. Another seperate poster brought up Veitnam and the draft.
3. I (myself) brought up my grandfather and WWII/the draft.
4. When people called the poster out on the "chimp" comment, he tried to change the subject.
5....and I replied/mentioned the issue was Vietnam, WWII and draftees, and how those soldiers died for our freedom.
6. I didn't neccessarily mean they died in those wars for our freedom...I was simply meaning soldiers (in general) put their lives at risk for the USA....whether they are drafted or not.
7. Yes, many soldiers died for OUR FREEDOM in WWII...but if you want to be technical about war, since WWII we've never even fought a war that we had to fight -- they've all been wars of choice. The soldiers (and draftees) are people who sacrificed their lives for the ambitions of elite decision makers.
...whether it be freedom or not..it's still brave to put your life at risk for our country, and it doesn't make them chimps.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5522 Jul 8, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm free from Montenegro! Yippie!
THIS IS MY POINT!!!
You have NO CLUE what you're talking about...no clue about history, the military, NOTHING!

Sweetie, Alvin York was given thre highest awards in Montenegro...BUT, what you FAIL to KNOW is that he is a great WWI hero...and yes, many freedom were given to us because of WWI!!!

The freedom that gave was women freedom to work. When the WWI finish it start the inter-war period and all people start having the economic depression so a lot of people get unemployed and women start to work.

Also WWI gave us the freedom to pay income tax and carry a passport for international travel.

As a direct result of vast mistreatment of prisoners of war in WWI, almost all nations of the world signed the updated Geneva Conventions, affecting treatment of prisoners of war and non-combatants.

The Geneva Protocols of 1925 prohibits use of chemical or bacteriological weapons.(the Treaty of Versailles, only prohibited the losing nations of WWI from using them.)
...After seeing the ripple effect of secret international treaties drawing more and more nations into war, this practice was largely discontinued. Although not a freedom per se, transparency on this level allows nations a sort of freedom-- to make more reasoned decisions on foreign policy.

...you're an idiot:)

Since: Jul 08

Windsor, CO

#5523 Jul 8, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Since you jumped in, let me fill you in:)
1. The poster called draftees "chimps".
2. Another seperate poster brought up Veitnam and the draft.
3. I (myself) brought up my grandfather and WWII/the draft.
4. When people called the poster out on the "chimp" comment, he tried to change the subject.
5....and I replied/mentioned the issue was Vietnam, WWII and draftees, and how those soldiers died for our freedom.
6. I didn't neccessarily mean they died in those wars for our freedom...I was simply meaning soldiers (in general) put their lives at risk for the USA....whether they are drafted or not.
7. Yes, many soldiers died for OUR FREEDOM in WWII...but if you want to be technical about war, since WWII we've never even fought a war that we had to fight -- they've all been wars of choice. The soldiers (and draftees) are people who sacrificed their lives for the ambitions of elite decision makers.
...whether it be freedom or not..it's still brave to put your life at risk for our country, and it doesn't make them chimps.
I agree with all of that.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

#5524 Jul 8, 2010
John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you could get a firearm on loan,say from a crackhead or something of that nature, and say you shove that muzzle in your mouth and squeeze one off......do mankind a favor.
..I'm hoping for that favor a little more quickly...he should go to the highest point of his home, open the nearest window...and jump.
Let's just hope it's at least a three story???!!!
ascendo tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#5526 Jul 8, 2010
judi123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Between my father, husband and brothers, over 100 years of service were given to keep this country free. They all made it, but if they hadn't, they, and our family knew what they were signing when they enlisted. We are in a war, jackass. After 9/11, we had no choice.
oh.... I do believe the shrub, in fact, had a "choice" when it came to Iraq... you know...the country that
1) had no involvement with 911 (admitted by the shrub himself) 2) had no WMDs.
3) but had an abundance of oil
a trillion dollar boondoggle that benefited no one except Haliburton, Blackwater, the BinLaden Group, the Bush Crime family...

Interesting, that the war we really had no "choice" on, Afghanisan... you know... the country that
1) housed al-Quaida recruitment and training centers
2) gave OBL safe haven
3) the country were 911 was conceived and planned
was the war that the shrub farmed off to the Canadians.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5527 Jul 8, 2010
John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you could get a firearm on loan.
My gun collection is worth as much as the average new car is selling for today, so maybe you should bark up a different tree.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5528 Jul 8, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS MY POINT!!!
Sorry, I didn't read your idiotic post. But, I'm sure you're going to keep telling me that the bravest soldiers wait until their draft number calls them to war at the end of a gun point and more blah, blah, blah.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5529 Jul 8, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>1. Let's take this nice and slow...YES, many WWII deaths qualified as dying for our freedom....
No, they did not. You need to study your history better.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5530 Jul 8, 2010
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm hoping for that favor a little more quickly...he should go to the highest point of his home, open the nearest window...and jump.
Let's just hope it's at least a three story???!!!
You lefties sit around "hoping" for handouts and "gimmies" all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GOP, Race and Ted Nugent: If You Won't Deno... (Feb '14) Oct 15 Swedenforever 33
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) Sep '14 Jeff 652
Racebaiter Ted Nugent Posts White Murder Victim... Aug '14 etb4217 1
REO Speedwagon, Styx and Ted Nugent Added to Ve... (Feb '13) Aug '14 Rich 2
Crossbows Aug '14 John Boy 2
Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Jul '14 josie wales 13
Ranting rocker Ted Nugent brings his musical sh... (Jul '13) Jul '14 Christopher-A-Bown 21

Ted Nugent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE