Ted Nugent: Obama a Communist, Should Be Jailed

Dec 29, 2009 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: snafu-ed.blogspot.com

Ted Nugent is a die-hard Republican, but as such he certainly isn't a fan of Barack Obama's. He also obviously too big a fan of history or dictionaries either.

Comments (Page 239)

Showing posts 4,761 - 4,780 of4,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John B Goode

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

P*ss and Sh*t your pants for two weeks and then go down meet some troops coming back to the states.....Thats what wacko ted should have to do and explian to them his little stunt to dodge vietnam..........Think about all the Vietnam Vets, who by duty to this country, headed on down to the induction center when thier number came up........nugent is a dope burn out draft dodger who doesn't deserve to be in the same time with ANYONE who served in the U.S. military.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

John B Goode wrote:
Think about all the Vietnam Vets, who by duty to this country, headed on down to the induction center when thier number came up...
Yeah, instead of joining of their own free will to fight in an illegal support of a corrupt government's civil war, the draftees had to be rounded up like chimps for the zoo.

But anyway, you were saying?

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Ted Nugent Rocks', slams Obama....

Go get'em Ted..........
John B Goode

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, instead of joining of their own free will to fight in an illegal support of a corrupt government's civil war, the draftees had to be rounded up like chimps for the zoo.
So your saying our war veterans from WW1,WW2,Korea,and Vietnam are "chimps"???? Do your family and neighbors a favor and kill yourself.
drunken sailor

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes us sick when commie pinko liberals like YOU talk s**t about us. You want communism? Get the f**k out of my country...go to Fidel Castro's "worker's paradise" or maybe North Korea.
If you and the other Marxists want to convert the U.S. into a communist bloc you need to know that you'll have a hell of a fight on your hands, I mean physically as well as at the ballot box.
You ready for all that, comrade commissar?
hey quack,i help fight for this country,did you? as for being ready for fight,you don'nt have the balls,if so you,you surely would know better,after all you know we don't know who/where you are.
Renman

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

drunken sailor wrote:
<quoted text>hey quack,i help fight for this country,did you? as for being ready for fight,you don'nt have the balls,if so you,you surely would know better,after all you know we don't know who/where you are.
Did I help? As an OIF and OEF veteran I would say yes I have helped...and as far as ME being ready...you better believe I'm ready to take care of biz 24/7/365.

Tops on my list are Left-wing Marxist dirtbags. Get it?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying our war veterans from WW1,WW2,Korea,and Vietnam are "chimps"???? Do your family and neighbors a favor and kill yourself.
No, I'm not saying that, you are.
John B Goode

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, instead of joining of their own free will to fight in an illegal support of a corrupt government's civil war, the draftees had to be rounded up like chimps for the zoo.
Appear's to me thats exactly what you are saying. Go on, make your family happy, put the muzzle in the that nasty piehole of yours and remove the top of your skull.

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Worse than a commie, he may also be clinically retarded:

Obama grounds shuttles, but wait. Theres more:

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden has revealed that the "foremost" mission Barack Hussein Obama wants him to accomplish is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

http://snipurl.com/z1rn8

Ah, Hope & Change!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

John B Goode wrote:
<quoted text> Appear's to me...
Appears to you that you're probably gay. Enjoy it, it's the way god intended you to be so you wouldn't procreate.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Renman wrote:
<quoted text>
...you better believe I'm ready to take care of biz 24/7/365.
Tops on my list are Left-wing Marxist dirtbags. Get it?
...except you're doing nothing more than being feminine, and posting on topix:)

How does sitting at the computer make you ready?

Do some push ups, sit ups, join the National Guard or something.
Posting on topix with a hidden identity, simply SAYING you're "ready" means POOP!

LOL, it's kinda cute though:)

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not saying that, you are.
I read your post. YOU DID say that.
You said they were rounded up like chimps at the zoo...did you not?

Those men were so brave...how dare you minimalize what they did!!

Shame on you...maybe you misspoke? Maybe you didn't mean it to come out like that?

My grandfather was in Japan during WWII...they had a draft then too...he left HIGH SCHOOL and joined, and was one of the men (chimps) that gave you your freedom, and one of the men that are the reason you have the RIGHT to run your trap about the Military men and women on Topix today:)

Men and women dying everyday for your freedon...you call them "chimps"...and all the while sitting on your ass posting on topix!
..really brave there, Richard!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Jeffery Wright wrote:
Worse than a commie, he may also be clinically retarded:
Obama grounds shuttles, but wait. Theres more:
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden has revealed that the "foremost" mission Barack Hussein Obama wants him to accomplish is to improve relations with the Muslim world.
http://snipurl.com/z1rn8
Ah, Hope & Change!
Jeffery W's spins, lies, embellishments, etc...

1. Obama grounds shuttles TEMPORARILY!!!...and it's supported by NASA and John Glenn.

2. It's a MONEY issue. If we are in the midst of TWO wars, getting out of a reccession, etc...then why should we waste money going to the moon? What purpose would that be? Are you saying you don't care about the cost, and lets go to the moon?

3. Quit being a drama queen...it's just an extention of the mission...duh!

4. This has happened before...remember?
NASA did not launch humans into space from July 1975 to April 1981...ooooh, is that an Obama/Muslim conspiracy too?

5. MOSTLY, do a little research.. You and other Obama haters are taking what the NASA Cheif and twisting it out of context...here's what he REALLY said:

"When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator - the administration charged me with three things," Bolden said. "One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering."

Truth hurts huh???...and how is that comment supposed to be bad?

6. It just shows that they are so insane about Barack Obama and whatever he is for, they will be against, even if it matters -- if it means their own political destruction. I mean just like the Repubilcan that supports BP over Obama!!

If Obama came out tomorrow and said, I have the cure for cancer, I swear they would call a press conference and say: Hold on, we're not sure this is the right thing to do. We got a lot of money from the cancer people. And we're not sure this -- but this could affect jobs, this could affect growth, what about the people who cure cancer? What about the people who operate on the people who have cancer?

lol...you're such a fool!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>I read your post. YOU DID say that.
You said they were rounded up like chimps at the zoo...did you not?
Those men were so brave...how dare you minimalize what they did!!
They were so "brave" that they waited until they were drafted to go to war by force of federal law at the end of gun pointed at them? Hahahaha, you're an idiot and so is the guy who started this conversation regarding draftees. A brave draftee would have took his draft card down to a federal building and gave the finger to a the first uniforms that approached him while he burned his draft card.

"He was brave because he sat out the war till they made him go!" Yeah, whatever you stinking idiots. Gawd you people are stuipid, no wonder you sound so fake with your Hallmark holiday version of independence day. hahahahahaha.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
My grandfather was in Japan during WWII...they had a draft then too!
If your grandpa was drafted, then he was rounded up like a chimp for the zoo.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
...and was one of the men (chimps) that gave you your freedom, and one of the men that are the reason you have the RIGHT to run your trap about the Military men and women on Topix today:)!
Nope, your grandpa wasn't a US civil rights advocate back in Iwo Jima by killing Japanese soldiers. When your grandpa was killing Japanese soldiers, it was so that Roosevelt could use US boys to fight for the rights of 400,000,000 Chinamen, so that they wouldn't have to do it themselves. Now there's approximately 1.3 BILLION Chinamen thanks to your and my granpas fighting for their rights.

Regardless, in the US, a persons rights are a natural gift to them at birth. It says so in paragraph two of the declartion of independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
Men and women dying everyday for your freedon...you call them "chimps"...and all the while sitting on your ass posting on topix!
..really brave there, Richard!
No, right now men and women are dying everyday for Iraqi and Afghani freedom, my freedoem was given to me at birth as a gift from nature. Regardless, I joined the navy at 17 and served out my 6 year enlistment fully, terminating in an honorable discharge. Meanwhile, you're sitting here resting on your grandpa's laurels.
John B Goode

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Appears to you that you're probably gay. Enjoy it, it's the way god intended you to be so you wouldn't procreate.
When one is brought into the light and shown to be the lame shallow minded meat head they are, the final resort is to throw out the "your gay". Its all these mentally handicap fools have. Its God.......capitilized brain dead. Its worthless human flesh like you, that is most appealing choking on their own blood. You wanna feel bad they are dying, but you just don't. Go on richard, do a ballistic test on your pea size brain.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

John B Goode wrote:
Its God.......capitilized brain dead.
Not if it's a god that has been circumcised.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, right now men and women are dying everyday for Iraqi and Afghani freedom.
...that's another issue.
WE were discussing Veitnam and WWII, and the fact that every one of those soldiers died for YOUR freedom:)
When people enter the Military, they agree to honor and follow orders...that simple. They do what they're told, and they serve their country. Bush created a fake war, looking for weapons of Mass destruction. Didn't find them so he changes it to the WAR on TERROR, well we all found out Iraq NEVER terrorized us, so then he changes it to Operation Iraq Freedom...lol
Yep, it's a joke. Don't blame the soldiers following orders, blame the administration:)
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> my freedoem was given to me at birth as a gift from nature.
...honey, we were all born in nature...lol
Not everyone has freedom...that freedom came at a very high price...and that is our men and women...and TAXES!!
Nature gave you nothing except a small pen*s...nothing more.
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> Regardless, I joined the navy at 17 and served out my 6 year enlistment fully, terminating in an honorable discharge. Meanwhile, you're sitting here resting on your grandpa's laurels.
...you never saw combat? Didn't think so:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,761 - 4,780 of4,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••