Ted Nugent proposes stripping voting rights from welfare recipients

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Ted Nugent proposes stripping voting rights from welfare recipients. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On Monday, Conservative rocker and frequent Fox News guest Ted Nugent suggested welfare recipients should be stripped of their voting rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

kev

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Ted I think we know who the real " ding dong" is. Not from hostess.why don't u just stick to your concerts and hunting? How about us giving up giving out foreign aid? How about this stupid war in Iraq that George w. Duped us into? Cheney and haliburton.? How about judge starr spending needless millions investigation on Clinton affair? If u r gonnar take rights away what about yours? U r not exactly someone people should look up to. I noticed at state fairs your tickets r more expensive than other bands. U r as greedy as next person. U haven't exactly got your ducks in a row to be suggesting excluding people.I don't know why media keeps u in the news. Your book should have been enough.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
The real parasites are no talent thugs like sissy boy nugent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) Apr 5 positronium 652
News The GOP, Race and Ted Nugent: If You Won't Deno... (Feb '14) Mar '15 Man 39
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Mar '15 Man 14
News Does Mike Huckabee want to president or Beyonce... Jan '15 Billy Ringo 23
News Racebaiter Ted Nugent Posts White Murder Victim... (Aug '14) Aug '14 etb4217 1
News REO Speedwagon, Styx and Ted Nugent Added to Ve... (Feb '13) Aug '14 Rich 2
Crossbows (Aug '14) Aug '14 John Boy 2
More from around the web