Tech N9ne

Tech N9ne

There are 24 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Tech N9ne. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Hip-hop is generally known as music created on coasts: the Atlantic, the Pacific or the Gulf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
5haggy2poten

Greenville, NC

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Tech is the best man, bout time theres a good article on him somewhere.
auntonomous

Amity, OR

#3 Oct 15, 2009
Tech N9ne,
Meet Barret 50 cal..
He weighs in at 40 lbs unloaded.
Gizzard

Eureka, CA

#4 Oct 20, 2009
and what do u listen to Mr. Grand Wizard? Fairy Dust and Mushrooms? oh yea and dont forget the Underpant Gnomes, which would be the reason for your terrible smell
B E Lewis

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2009
One thing I can not believe is, how on God's green earth can RAP be considered music. There doesn't seem to be any tune, garbled words that most of us can't understand . . . etc. Enlighten me.
Gumshoe

Amity, OR

#6 Oct 20, 2009
B E Lewis wrote:
One thing I can not believe is, how on God's green earth can RAP be considered music. There doesn't seem to be any tune, garbled words that most of us can't understand ... etc. Enlighten me.
Hip Hop can't compare with Al Green or Curtis Mayfield or Buddy Guy in the 70's as far as Soul level is concerned.
rpcrp

Eureka, CA

#7 Oct 20, 2009
Gumshoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hip Hop can't compare with Al Green or Curtis Mayfield or Buddy Guy in the 70's as far as Soul level is concerned.
Must agree.
Its very sad whole generations will never appreciate the 'black' music from the 60s and 70s. People used to take lessons, learn actual intruments and music theory.
Now its only thugs stealing samples shouting into mics, and becoming 'celebrities.

And the real irony is that these 'hood' boys buy mansions and get as far away from their inspiration as their Escalades can take them, while Madison avenue cleans up by selling this crap to wanna-be white and hispanic kids. I mean, wtf?
Sorry, but its true.
guess

Millbrae, CA

#8 Oct 20, 2009
guess which "race" runs the record companies and decides what corrosive drivel is foisted upon our children.

not blacks
not whites

guess!
WOW

Eureka, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2009
Grand Wizard wrote:
Stupid Hip-Hop crap, Listen to some REAL MUSIC you tweaker meth heads.
You must be that "TROLL" dude, I don't even know the type of music they are talking about, but why do you have to be such a negative pr***, I get sooooooo tired of reading your stupid remarks...
Is there any happiness in your life other than the joy you seem to get from writing such crap every single day in these articles?
you are such a bitter person. I really feel sorry for you and your family.
Gump

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Oct 20, 2009
B E Lewis wrote:
One thing I can not believe is, how on God's green earth can RAP be considered music. There doesn't seem to be any tune, garbled words that most of us can't understand ... etc. Enlighten me.
You sound just like my Grandma when she was talking about the music from the 50's and 60's.
jamesk

Eureka, CA

#12 Oct 20, 2009
Gump wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like my Grandma when she was talking about the music from the 50's and 60's.
The difference is musicians.
Show us a rapper who actually is one.
Thats all.
local

Seaside, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2009
2pac is the best..uc Berkeley has a course for pac's poetry..you don't see any other colleges having students learn about cracker music
MJ707 of MCK

Enid, OK

#16 Oct 20, 2009
Just returned from the show, its the 3rd one Ive seen that Tech & the Strange Music Crew have put on. Ive got to say they get better and better everytime. Not everyone has to like the same music and thats the point!
He doesnt write his songs about lovey dovey stuff, nor how much money he makes and how huge his rims are, he doesnt play the banjo while tapping his feet, and he definitely isnt the mainstream type.
But this is good, hes a REAL person and writes about REAL life, his life. Every person has their struggles in one form or another and thats his biggest thing, write it down in rhyme form and share it.
Ive got more respect for him and the strange crew than any other performers there are, Tech has done EVERYTHING for himself. Hes earned every penny under his own name, hes started from nothing and continues to grow daily. Check it out, hes the NUMBER 1 Independent in the WORLD! not just the country but the world.
I honestly dont listen to any other rap, cant stand it. And each person is entitled to their own opinion, but dont hate if you havent actually listened to his music.

and for the 2pac fan... yeah thats pretty awesome, but hes also dead, everyones music gets more recognition when their dead, he was amazing in his time and still is... no hate for 2pac.\
But even 2pac has rapped with tech

Im glad he finally gets some positive recognition, even if all you want to run your mouth before you open your ears and your mind.

Strange Music All day All Night.
BUCK O-FAMA

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2009
As Yo' mamma always said....A simple beat for a simple mind. Rap is Krap, and just because they all be millionairs, don't make it right..yo.

I am being sarcastic, of course. The fact remains that if one of those bungling monkeys was sitting in my living room ranting and raving that rap jibberish, I would have to assume that somebody slipped some crack in my drink and took my money.

What would Jesus do?...."HEY, DAD! WE GOT A PROBLEM DOWN HERE!.....I NEED A LIGHTING BOLT AT 12 O'CLOCK.....

LOL
Gumshoe

Amity, OR

#18 Oct 20, 2009
guess wrote:
guess which "race" runs the record companies and decides what corrosive drivel is foisted upon our children.
not blacks
not whites
guess!
Another Jewish Conspiracy? So they want young White females to be infatuated with Black men in big puffy jackets and sideways baseball caps?
Concerned

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Oct 21, 2009
No Black, No White, Just BLUES!
Cincin

Eureka, CA

#21 Oct 21, 2009
guess wrote:
not blacks
not whites
guess!
ummm...the 'human' race?.....
Gump

Sunnyvale, CA

#24 Oct 21, 2009
jamesk wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is musicians.
Show us a rapper who actually is one.
Thats all.
You still sound like my Grandma talking about the music in the 50's and 60's. And a little bit like my dad in the 70's and 80's.
suncloud27

United States

#25 Oct 22, 2009
BUCK O-FAMA wrote:
As Yo' mamma always said....A simple beat for a simple mind. Rap is Krap, and just because they all be millionairs, don't make it right..yo.
I am being sarcastic, of course. The fact remains that if one of those bungling **** was sitting in my living room ranting and raving that rap jibberish, I would have to assume that somebody slipped some crack in my drink and took my money.
What would Jesus do?...."HEY, DAD! WE GOT A PROBLEM DOWN HERE!.....I NEED A LIGHTING BOLT AT 12 O'CLOCK.....
LOL
what would Jesus do? first he would strike you down for your jibberish crackhead screen name alone... nice.
suncloud27

United States

#26 Oct 22, 2009
Gump wrote:
<quoted text>
You still sound like my Grandma talking about the music in the 50's and 60's. And a little bit like my dad in the 70's and 80's.
so true! and a little like middle aged ME in the 2000's LOL
Matthew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#28 Nov 11, 2009
Tech N9ne is toooooo underrated. He is amazing to be honest. I absolutely adore Eminem and wish Eminem took notes from Tech N9nes latest album KOD. IE: Dark themes; NO STUPID ACCENT; and spitting real shit like an agro-male not a homosexual serial pervert. I still love Eminem tho Relapse 2 is gonna own. Tech N9Ne you DESERVE every FUCKING DOLLAR YOU GET: your own community probably ostracises u for ur lyrical content but we horn dogs know what its all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tech N9ne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tech N9ne Unburdens Himself in 'Love 2 Dislike ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 1
News Madchild Releases "Emperor" Video & Prepares Fo... (Feb '13) Feb '13 brasilia 1
News Brother Ali raps his universal message of love ... (Nov '09) Aug '12 the original Buzz 3
News My Story: Tech N9ne (Feb '10) Nov '10 Seth Hamilton 15
News TECH N9NE BBQ Rap: Tech N9ne Raps About Gates B... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Adam B 1
News King of Darkness (Feb '10) Mar '10 WickedSoul 2
sut ma meaning (Nov '08) Jul '09 maskinen 2
More from around the web