SWIFTNESS

Morris Plains, NJ

#1 May 22, 2012
OVER THE YEARS I HAD HEARD THINGS ABOUT THE SONG "BEAUTIFUL EYES" BY THE GREAT *** TAYLOR SWIFT *** I REALLY DID NOT GIVE IT MUCH ATTENTION!! I FINALLY BOUGHT THE CD, WHAT A GREAT SONG! FOR THE PEOPLE THAT SAY *** TAYLOR SWIFT'S VOICE IS NOT THAT GOOD JUST LISTEN TO THE SONG "BEAUTIFUL EYES" ALSO HER VOICE ON THE LIVE SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR CD IS GREAT ON EVERY SONG!!( YOU KNOW IT IS) FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I FEEL AFTER THE NEXT TOUR *** TAYLOR SWIFT *** WILL HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK, LIKE MOST GREAT MUSICIANS AND BANDS THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE SHE MAY NOT GO BACK ON TOUR FOR A FEW YEARS.*** TAYLOR SWIFT*** HAS BEEN GOING NON-STOP NOW FOR 3YRS.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MICK JAGGER(ROLLING STONES) AND ***TAYLOR SWIFT*** DO A SONG TOGETHER? N.J.swiftness*****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Swift Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local guitar teacher facing law suit from mega ... 12 hr McPhee 2
4-Year-Old Girls Dying Wish Is To Dance With Ta... Mon VACCINE SIDE EFFECT 1
Taylor Swift's Madonna fear Feb 27 Steve in Glasgow 3
Taylor Swift officially world's top seller in 2014 Feb 24 Team Elvis 1
The Best Bluetooth Speakers From $400 to $100 Feb 22 PD_Lape 3
KCAs: Selena Gomez Beats Taylor Swift For Favor... (Mar '14) Feb 20 MIRNA AND SELLY 2
American star Hunter Hayes: 'I won't move away ... Feb 17 Bobbi-Jo 1
More from around the web