Taylor Swift Teases News That Possibl...

Taylor Swift Teases News That Possibly Maybe Could Be About Her Next Album

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Taylor Swift Teases News That Possibly Maybe Could Be About Her Next Album. In it, CBS Local reports that:

It doesn't take much to ignite the Taylor Swift fanbase. So when the multiplatinum-selling, GRAMMY-winning star posted today on her Facebook page that "a lot of things" will be "happening very soon," it was like a spark hitting dry trees in a drought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Angie

Chatsworth, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I love Taylor. She is so original. I saw this group Ambdyn Alley That have her same originality Check it out

http://tinyurl.com/82785ap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Swift Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor Swift Believes Her Life May Be In Danger... Dec '16 nhungshopub 1
News Taylor Swift tops Forbes' list of highest-paid ... Dec '16 breaunka 1
News Did they really do that? Five must-see moments ... Nov '16 Gated Community D... 2
Taylor Swift Chat Room (Jun '13) Nov '16 DBDBDBD 357
News Kim Kardashian tries to prove Taylor Swift lied (Jul '16) Nov '16 Jimwiththehotcar 4
News Former publicist says stars are doing more acti... Sep '16 Seluna 1
News Taylor Swift - mourned' in Melbourne mural (Jul '16) Jul '16 Grassclipper 2
More from around the web