Taylor Swift Goes into "Baking Overdr...

Taylor Swift Goes into "Baking Overdrive" as Temperatures Cool

There are 3 comments on the WCTO-FM Lehigh Valley story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Taylor Swift Goes into "Baking Overdrive" as Temperatures Cool. In it, WCTO-FM Lehigh Valley reports that:

Now that the weather is getting cooler, Taylor Swift 's friends and families can count on receiving some baked goodies as the singer goes into what she calls "baking overdrive." "Fall is when you start baking cinnamon-type things and pumpkin-type things," Taylor says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTO-FM Lehigh Valley.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I must check Walmart if her 2013 calendar is available.Anyone who manages to have her as a partner is very fortunate.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Yes,I would definitly enjoy having some of her desserts.
SWIFT CANDY

Hopatcong, NJ

#3 Sep 26, 2012
I WOULD RATHER HAVE HER THEN A BAKED COOKIE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Swift Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not a Good Role Model Anymore Jun 20 Shin3d0wn3ss 1
News Taylor Swift Believes Her Life May Be In Danger... (Dec '16) Dec '16 nhungshopub 1
News Taylor Swift tops Forbes' list of highest-paid ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 breaunka 1
News Did they really do that? Five must-see moments ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gated Community D... 2
Taylor Swift Chat Room (Jun '13) Nov '16 DBDBDBD 357
News Kim Kardashian tries to prove Taylor Swift lied (Jul '16) Nov '16 Jimwiththehotcar 4
News Former publicist says stars are doing more acti... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Seluna 1
More from around the web