Rise and Fall of the Redneck Woman: Gretchen Wilson, 'Greatest Hits'

Jan 20, 2010 Full story: Express

GRETCHEN WILSON'S CAREER wasn't supposed to go this way. Just five years ago, she came out of nowhere with a catchy, celebratory debut single, " Redneck Woman ," that introduced a new kind of country singer.

Full Story
Common Cents

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 17, 2010
cherry morgan wrote:
gretchen wilson national anthem @ nba all star game 2010 in dallas. website at locm-network.com
Thank you for the great link!
That's the way it goes in show business; a new generation of fans comes along and there are artists writing the songs that speak to their romantic hopes.
Kellie Pickler was a big hit in 2005, now it is Taylor Swift's turn under the brightlights:
http://wn.goldenprose.com/...
Blank

Wise, VA

#3 Jul 13, 2011
This "celebatory" single was crap! One review of Wilson said "Wilson is perfect music for the twice-divorced, uneducated, 19 year old with 4 kids, living in a trailor park." HA!!! Wilson is nasty, skanky and trashy!
Mama Jug

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2011
Whoever thanks that way is nuts.
waymore

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Blank wrote:
This "celebatory" single was crap! One review of Wilson said "Wilson is perfect music for the twice-divorced, uneducated, 19 year old with 4 kids, living in a trailor park." HA!!! Wilson is nasty, skanky and trashy!
and who the fk r you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Swift Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tay Swift Fans! I need your help. Mon nashy21 1
Taylor Swift defends Emma Watson Oct 20 N8 the Grrr8 4
Taylor LOVES Jennifer Aniston! Oct 20 Lea 1
Kesha and Taylor Swift spark concern as they ar... Sep 30 emogirlpa 1
Ariana Grande V. Taylor Swift: Who Did The Sexy... Sep 23 Big mike 2
Taylor Swift, Randy Travis Feud Rooted in His D... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 14
Taylor Swift Chat Room (Jun '13) Sep '14 I HATE New Days 363

Taylor Swift People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE