Miley Cyrus Is Not The Teen We Should...

Miley Cyrus Is Not The Teen We Should Be Worrying About

There are 3 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Miley Cyrus Is Not The Teen We Should Be Worrying About. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

Miley Cyrus can't catch a break. It seems like the world refuses to let her grow up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Leo

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 4, 2010
I don't think too many people are terribly worried about her. As Miley has made it clear she wants to compete in the slut market, she is already rapidly fading from public attention. The "look at how shocking I am" pitch is worn out so Miley won't get much more milage out of it. And as far as cute girl of the month, Miley's month past on that angle long ago.
Jessica Fieseher

Dover, NH

#2 Jul 6, 2010
hey miley Cyrus I hope got my message after all
XXX

Monessen, PA

#3 Jul 6, 2010
"The world refuses to let her grow up?"
Are you kidding me? If you had a seventeen year old daughter, which would you do: just tell people it's her new sexy persona and not think anything of it, or refuse to let her act that way and prevent her from destroying her self-respect?
Factor in to that decision that this daughter is a widely-known television personality who is emulated by millions of other teenage girls.
So is nobody letting her grow up, or is she actually growing up too fast?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Momsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Avril Lavigne's upcoming record penned with Mar... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Raceyro 1
Taylor Momsen nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Charlene 1
News Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season (Aug '11) Sep '11 jessicafan0673 4
News Taylor Momsen Post (Jun '09) Jun '09 jessica f 1
More from around the web