Little Darlings

Little Darlings

There are 1 comment on the San Diego Reader story from Mar 28, 2009, titled Little Darlings. In it, San Diego Reader reports that:

Two teenage girls from opposite sides of the tracks enter a virginity-losing contest at summer camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Reader.

joeln

East Providence, RI

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Little Darlings truly is a great classic coming-of-age film that is especially appealing for teenage girls. Just the opening scene alone where Kristy McNichols’ character “Angel” kicks this dude right square in the balls really hard is awesome. I have never seen anyone get his nuts badly busted and leveled to the ground by a little girl like that before.
Although it is a very painful scene to watch (for guys anyway) it’s hysterically amusing. It’s also ironic because a movie title like “Little Darlings” sounds like it’s going to be about weak submissive girls, but then it suddenly begins with a WHAM! right in the nuts - an unexpected fun surprise for the entire audience. I can remember hearing a loud WHOO! coming from all of the guys throughout the entire Drive-In Theater where I first saw this film, this is definitely one scene that will make boys cringe and girls want to cheer.
The groin kick is so realistic and very well-done. I have to admit that it is an appropriately great start to this film as it quickly establishes her character as a real toughie and gives true meaning to the movies tagline “Don’t Let the Name or Title Fool You!” Besides after viewing it how can anyone possible not love, admire and respect Kristy’s cute tough tomboy image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tatum O'Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheerleaders Run Wild in Lifetime's 'Fab Five' ... (Feb '08) Jun '17 Angelina 170
News NYPD: Actress Tatum O 'Neal arrested in drug bu... (Jun '08) Apr '15 For the people 97
News Tatum O'Neal Arrested For Allegedly Buying Crack (Jun '08) Sep '14 BrooklynOxy 36
News Tatum O'Neal and Ryan O'Neal's Emotional Realit... (Jun '11) Jul '14 Kelly Joanne Cannon 29
Tatum on Craig Ferguson (Jul '11) Jul '11 Karla 1
News Nether Regions 02.08.11: Little Darlings (Mar '11) Mar '11 Paul 1
News Ryan and Tatum O'Neal Team Up For Reality TV Show (Aug '10) Aug '10 joseph 1