Kristy McNichol

Kristy McNichol

There are 1 comment on the story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Kristy McNichol. In it, reports that:

A perky, Emmy Award-winning juvenile lead, Kristy McNichol is perhaps best recalled as Buddy, the young tomboy of the Lawrence clan, on TV's "Family" . Her attempts to translate her small screen success to ...

Join the discussion below, or

Ashland, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2008
For whatever reason Kristy McNichol crossed my mind. What do I say without sounding like a star-crazed fan (I'm not!)......I'd have plenty of references that would support my character. Would it be too much for me to offer that if you would ever need an escape or would just like to experience small-town USA, I'd be thrilled if you would consider a trip to our city - Ashland, Ohio. A day to spend in a rural and slower pace community far away from what I imagine California must be like. Well, there's the offer. Hopefully this will make it to you and somehow this raises your curiosity enough to find a way to get a hold of me - would love to spend the day just chatting together - honest. Have your people get a hold of my people - lol. Seriously, it wouls be nice to chat with you! You'd obviously have your concerns, understandably, so feel free to bring whoever you'd feel comfortab;e with. Hoping to hear from you! Haldey57 (yes, I was born in 1957). Thanks for reading this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tatum O'Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheerleaders Run Wild in Lifetime's 'Fab Five' ... (Feb '08) Jun '17 Angelina 170
News NYPD: Actress Tatum O 'Neal arrested in drug bu... (Jun '08) Apr '15 For the people 97
News Tatum O'Neal Arrested For Allegedly Buying Crack (Jun '08) Sep '14 BrooklynOxy 36
News Tatum O'Neal and Ryan O'Neal's Emotional Realit... (Jun '11) Jul '14 Kelly Joanne Cannon 29
Tatum on Craig Ferguson (Jul '11) Jul '11 Karla 1
News Nether Regions 02.08.11: Little Darlings (Mar '11) Mar '11 Paul 1
News Ryan and Tatum O'Neal Team Up For Reality TV Show (Aug '10) Aug '10 joseph 1